Product Code: MRR-A1EF290
Coal Bed Methane Market Research Report by Technology (Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Recovery, Exploration & Drilling, Fracturing Fluid, and Potential Impact Of Technology Advancement), by Application (Commercial Utilization, Industrial Utilization, Power Generation, Residential Utilization, and Transportation) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Coal Bed Methane Market is expected to grow from USD 12,947.58 Million in 2020 to USD 17,236.68 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Coal Bed Methane Market is expected to grow from EUR 11,352.68 Million in 2020 to EUR 15,113.44 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Coal Bed Methane Market is expected to grow from GBP 10,092.56 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,435.88 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Coal Bed Methane Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,381,834.87 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,839,590.53 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Coal Bed Methane Market is expected to grow from AUD 18,801.60 Million in 2020 to AUD 25,029.95 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Coal Bed Methane to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Technology, the Coal Bed Methane Market studied across Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Recovery, Exploration & Drilling, Fracturing Fluid, and Potential Impact Of Technology Advancement. The Exploration & Drilling further studied across Costs Associated With Cbm Horizontal Drilling, Fracture Stimulation, Horizontal Drilling, and Water Usage Issues. The Fracturing Fluid further studied across Chemical Additives Requirement For Cbm Operations, Proppant Requirement For Cbm Operations, and Water Requirement For Cbm Operations.
- Based on Application, the Coal Bed Methane Market studied across Commercial Utilization, Industrial Utilization, Power Generation, Residential Utilization, and Transportation.
- Based on Geography, the Coal Bed Methane Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Coal Bed Methane Market including AGL Energy Ltd, Baker Hughes Holdings LLC, Bg Group PLC, Black Diamond Energy, Inc., Blue Energy Ltd, Bp PLC, China United Coalbed Methane Co, ConocoPhillips Company, Dart Energy Ltd, Encana Corp, Far East Energy Corp, Fortune Oil PLC, G3 Exploration Ltd, Gazprom PJSC, Great Eastern Energy Corp. Ltd., Green Dragon Gas Ltd., Halliburton Co, Metgasco Ltd, Nexen Inc, Origin Energy Ltd, Petroliam Nasional Berhad, Pioneer Natural Resources Company, Quicksilver Resources Inc, Reliance Power Limited, Santos Ltd., and Senex Energy Limited.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Coal Bed Methane Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Coal Bed Methane Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Coal Bed Methane Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Coal Bed Methane Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Coal Bed Methane Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Coal Bed Methane Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Coal Bed Methane Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Growing consumer power demand from diverse industries such as industrial, residential, and commercial sector
- 22.214.171.124. Rising preference for clean and eco-friendly energy globally
- 126.96.36.199. Favorable government initiatives for the utilization of unconventional resources
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High cost of investment involved in activities such as exploration and drilling
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Rapid industrialization coupled with rising volatility in gas prices
- 220.127.116.11. Growing demand for CBM in fertilizers
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Concerns over political instability
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Coal Bed Methane Market, By Technology
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Enhanced Coal Bed Methane Recovery
- 6.3. Exploration & Drilling
- 6.3.1. Costs Associated With Cbm Horizontal Drilling
- 6.3.2. Fracture Stimulation
- 6.3.3. Horizontal Drilling
- 6.3.4. Water Usage Issues
- 6.4. Fracturing Fluid
- 6.4.1. Chemical Additives Requirement For Cbm Operations
- 6.4.2. Proppant Requirement For Cbm Operations
- 22.214.171.124. Ceramic Proppants
- 126.96.36.199. Resin-coated Sand
- 188.8.131.52. Silica Sand (Fracsand)
- 6.4.3. Water Requirement For Cbm Operations
- 6.5. Potential Impact Of Technology Advancement
7. Global Coal Bed Methane Market, By Application
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Commercial Utilization
- 7.3. Industrial Utilization
- 7.4. Power Generation
- 7.5. Residential Utilization
- 7.6. Transportation
8. Americas Coal Bed Methane Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Coal Bed Methane Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Coal Bed Methane Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. AGL Energy Ltd
- 12.2. Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
- 12.3. Bg Group PLC
- 12.4. Black Diamond Energy, Inc.
- 12.5. Blue Energy Ltd
- 12.6. Bp PLC
- 12.7. China United Coalbed Methane Co
- 12.8. ConocoPhillips Company
- 12.9. Dart Energy Ltd
- 12.10. Encana Corp
- 12.11. Far East Energy Corp
- 12.12. Fortune Oil PLC
- 12.13. G3 Exploration Ltd
- 12.14. Gazprom PJSC
- 12.15. Great Eastern Energy Corp. Ltd.
- 12.16. Green Dragon Gas Ltd.
- 12.17. Halliburton Co
- 12.18. Metgasco Ltd
- 12.19. Nexen Inc
- 12.20. Origin Energy Ltd
- 12.21. Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- 12.22. Pioneer Natural Resources Company
- 12.23. Quicksilver Resources Inc
- 12.24. Reliance Power Limited
- 12.25. Santos Ltd.
- 12.26. Senex Energy Limited
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing