Product Code: MRR-22F9543
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market is expected to grow from USD 6,992.50 Million in 2020 to USD 15,901.80 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,131.16 Million in 2020 to EUR 13,943.00 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market is expected to grow from GBP 5,450.61 Million in 2020 to GBP 12,395.35 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market is expected to grow from JPY 746,277.82 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,697,125.13 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market is expected to grow from AUD 10,154.05 Million in 2020 to AUD 23,091.53 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Offering, the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across Hardware, Services, and Software. The Hardware further studied across Network, Processor, and Storage. The Services further studied across Deployment & Integration and Support & Maintenance.
Based on Technology, the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across Computer Vision, Context-Aware Computing, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP). The Machine Learning further studied across Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Semi-Supervised Learning, Supervised Learning, and Unsupervised Learning.
Based on Deployment Type , the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across On-Cloud and on Premises.
Based on Application, the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across Analytics Platform, Content Curation, Dynamic Pricing, Sales & Marketing Automation, Search Advertising, Social Media Advertising, and Virtual Assistant.
Based on End-User Industry, the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across BFSI, Consumer Goods, Enterprise, Media & Advertising, and Retail.
Based on Geography, the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market including Albert Technologies Ltd., Albert Technologies Ltd., Amazon Web Services Inc, Appier Inc., Baidu, Inc., Facebook Inc, GumGum, Inc., H2O.ai, IBM Corporation, Intel Corporation, Iteris, Inc., Micron Technology Inc., Microsoft Corporation, Narrative Science Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Oculus360 Inc, Oculus360 Inc, Oracle Corporation, Persado, Inc., Salesforce.com Inc, and Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-User Industry Outlook
- 3.4. Deployment Type Outlook
- 3.5. Offering Outlook
- 3.6. Technology Outlook
- 3.7. Application Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing focus on Customer-Centric marketing strategies
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing use of digital network and social media for marketing
- 220.127.116.11. AI benefits in customer acquisition and lead generation
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Lack of AI professionals
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Growing cloud-based applications adoption
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing scope in marketing analysis
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Slow digitization rate affecting in emerging markets
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By Offering
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Hardware
- 6.2.1. Network
- 6.2.2. Processor
- 6.2.3. Storage
- 6.3. Services
- 6.3.1. Deployment & Integration
- 6.3.2. Support & Maintenance
- 6.4. Software
7. Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Computer Vision
- 7.3. Context-Aware Computing
- 7.4. Machine Learning
- 7.4.1. Deep Learning
- 7.4.2. Reinforcement Learning
- 7.4.3. Semi-Supervised Learning
- 7.4.4. Supervised Learning
- 7.4.5. Unsupervised Learning
- 7.5. Natural Language Processing (NLP)
8. Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By Deployment Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. On-Cloud
- 8.3. on Premises
9. Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Analytics Platform
- 9.3. Content Curation
- 9.4. Dynamic Pricing
- 9.5. Sales & Marketing Automation
- 9.6. Search Advertising
- 9.7. Social Media Advertising
- 9.8. Virtual Assistant
10. Global Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market, By End-User Industry
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. BFSI
- 10.3. Consumer Goods
- 10.4. Enterprise
- 10.5. Media & Advertising
- 10.6. Retail
11. Americas Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Albert Technologies Ltd.
- 15.2. Albert Technologies Ltd.
- 15.3. Amazon Web Services Inc
- 15.4. Appier Inc.
- 15.5. Baidu, Inc.
- 15.6. Facebook Inc
- 15.7. GumGum, Inc.
- 15.8. H2O.ai
- 15.9. IBM Corporation
- 15.10. Intel Corporation
- 15.11. Iteris, Inc.
- 15.12. Micron Technology Inc.
- 15.13. Microsoft Corporation
- 15.14. Narrative Science Inc.
- 15.15. NVIDIA Corporation
- 15.16. Oculus360 Inc
- 15.17. Oculus360 Inc
- 15.18. Oracle Corporation
- 15.19. Persado, Inc.
- 15.20. Salesforce.com Inc
- 15.21. Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing