Product Code: MRR-22F9551
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from USD 3,257.37 Million in 2020 to USD 10,155.31 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from EUR 2,856.12 Million in 2020 to EUR 8,904.36 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from GBP 2,539.10 Million in 2020 to GBP 7,916.00 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from JPY 347,643.92 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,083,828.91 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from AUD 4,730.13 Million in 2020 to AUD 14,746.86 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market studied across Computer Vision, Context-Aware Computing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Querying Method.
Based on Offering, the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market studied across Hardware, Services, and Software. The Hardware further studied across Memory, Network, and Processor. The Services further studied across Deployment & Integration and Support & Maintenance.
Based on Application, the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market studied across Clinical Trial Participant Identifier, Cybersecurity, Drug Discovery, Emergency Room & Robot-Assisted Surgery, Fraud Detection, Healthcare Assistance Robots, Inpatient Care & Hospital Management, Lifestyle Management & Monitoring, Medical Imaging & Diagnostics, Patient Data and Risk Analysis, Precision Medicine, Research, Virtual Assistant, and Wearables.
Based on End User, the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market studied across Healthcare Payers, Hospitals and Providers, Patients, and Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market including Amazon Web Services, Inc, Anju Life Sciences Software, Butterfly Network Inc., Caption Health, CareSkore, Inc, Cloudmex Inc., Context Vision Operations, CureMetrix Inc., Enlitic, Inc, General Electric Company, General Vision Services, Google LLC, IBM Corporation, Imagia Cybernetics Inc., Intel Corporation, Johnson&Johnson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Linguamatics, Lunit Inc., Medtronic, Medtronic Plc, Micron Technology, Microsoft Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Oncora Medical, Inc, Precision Health Intelligence, LLC., and Siemens Healthineers AG.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Technology Outlook
- 3.4. Offering Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. End User Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Need to deliver advance patient experience and generate intelligence out of wide set of database
- 220.127.116.11. Increase in processing power of AI systems leading to enhanced AI capabilities
- 18.104.22.168. Application of AI for novel surgeries and screening
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Limited acceptance from healthcare professionals
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Advance medication and drug discovery
- 188.8.131.52. Brain computer interface and development of next generation radiology tools
- 184.108.40.206. Healthcare accessibility in developing economies
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Data privacy and security issues
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market, By Technology
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Computer Vision
- 6.3. Context-Aware Computing
- 6.4. Machine Learning
- 6.5. Natural Language Processing
- 6.6. Querying Method
7. Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market, By Offering
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Hardware
- 7.2.1. Memory
- 7.2.2. Network
- 7.2.3. Processor
- 18.104.22.168. ASIC
- 22.214.171.124. FPGA
- 126.96.36.199. GPU
- 188.8.131.52. MPU
- 7.3. Services
- 7.3.1. Deployment & Integration
- 7.3.2. Support & Maintenance
- 7.4. Software
8. Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Clinical Trial Participant Identifier
- 8.3. Cybersecurity
- 8.4. Drug Discovery
- 8.5. Emergency Room & Robot-Assisted Surgery
- 8.6. Fraud Detection
- 8.7. Healthcare Assistance Robots
- 8.8. Inpatient Care & Hospital Management
- 8.9. Lifestyle Management & Monitoring
- 8.10. Medical Imaging & Diagnostics
- 8.11. Patient Data and Risk Analysis
- 8.12. Precision Medicine
- 8.13. Research
- 8.14. Virtual Assistant
- 8.15. Wearables
9. Global Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market, By End User
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Healthcare Payers
- 9.3. Hospitals and Providers
- 9.4. Patients
- 9.5. Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
10. Americas Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc
- 14.2. Anju Life Sciences Software
- 14.3. Butterfly Network Inc.
- 14.4. Caption Health
- 14.5. CareSkore, Inc
- 14.6. Cloudmex Inc.
- 14.7. Context Vision Operations
- 14.8. CureMetrix Inc.
- 14.9. Enlitic, Inc
- 14.10. General Electric Company
- 14.11. General Vision Services
- 14.12. Google LLC
- 14.13. IBM Corporation
- 14.14. Imagia Cybernetics Inc.
- 14.15. Intel Corporation
- 14.16. Johnson&Johnson
- 14.17. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 14.18. Linguamatics
- 14.19. Lunit Inc.
- 14.20. Medtronic
- 14.21. Medtronic Plc
- 14.22. Micron Technology
- 14.23. Microsoft Corporation
- 14.24. NVIDIA Corporation
- 14.25. Oncora Medical, Inc
- 14.26. Precision Health Intelligence, LLC.
- 14.27. Siemens Healthineers AG
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing