Product Code: MRR-4E89230
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market is expected to grow from USD 1,170.34 Million in 2020 to USD 4,779.11 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,026.17 Million in 2020 to EUR 4,190.41 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market is expected to grow from GBP 912.27 Million in 2020 to GBP 3,725.28 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market is expected to grow from JPY 124,904.96 Million in 2020 to JPY 510,052.18 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,699.48 Million in 2020 to AUD 6,939.90 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Component, the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market studied across Services and Solutions. The Services further studied across Managed Services and Professional Services. The Solutions further studied across Platforms and Software Tools.
Based on Technology, the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market studied across Machine Learning and Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing.
Based on Deployment, the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market studied across Cloud and On-Premises.
Based on Application, the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market studied across Automated Bookkeeping, Fraud and Risk Management, Invoice Classification and Approvals, and Reporting.
Based on Geography, the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market including Amazon Web Services Inc, AppZen Inc, Bill.com, Inc., Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, Ernst & Young LLP, Hyper Anna Pty Ltd., IBM Corporation, Intuit Inc., Kore.ai, Inc., KPMG International Limited, Microsoft Corporation, MindBridge Analytics Inc., OneUp, OSP Labs, Inc., PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Sage Group, Sage Group PLC, SMACC GmbH, UiPath, Inc., Vic.ai, Xero Limited, and Xero Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Deployment Outlook
- 3.4. Component Outlook
- 3.5. Technology Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing need to automate accounting processes
- 22.214.171.124. Growing demand for enhanced data-based advisory and decision-making
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Limited skill sets and resistance to change
- 188.8.131.52. Untapped potential of AI in accounting
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Rising demand for intelligent accounting processes
- 220.127.116.11. Growing focus on innovation for integrating AI in accounting
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. High criticality of data volume and quality
- 22.214.171.124. Issue with investments considering the integration of AI in accounting
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market, By Component
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Services
- 6.2.1. Managed Services
- 6.2.2. Professional Services
- 6.3. Solutions
- 6.3.1. Platforms
- 6.3.2. Software Tools
7. Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- 7.3. Natural Language Processing
8. Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market, By Deployment
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Cloud
- 8.3. On-Premises
9. Global Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Automated Bookkeeping
- 9.3. Fraud and Risk Management
- 9.4. Invoice Classification and Approvals
- 9.5. Reporting
10. Americas Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Artificial Intelligence in Accounting Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Amazon Web Services Inc
- 14.2. AppZen Inc
- 14.3. Bill.com, Inc.
- 14.4. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- 14.5. Ernst & Young LLP
- 14.6. Hyper Anna Pty Ltd.
- 14.7. IBM Corporation
- 14.8. Intuit Inc.
- 14.9. Kore.ai, Inc.
- 14.10. KPMG International Limited
- 14.11. Microsoft Corporation
- 14.12. MindBridge Analytics Inc.
- 14.13. OneUp
- 14.14. OSP Labs, Inc.
- 14.15. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- 14.16. Sage Group
- 14.17. Sage Group PLC
- 14.18. SMACC GmbH
- 14.19. UiPath, Inc.
- 14.20. Vic.ai
- 14.21. Xero Limited
- 14.22. Xero Ltd.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing