Product Code: MRR-6AA3794
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market is expected to grow from USD 30,649.42 Million in 2020 to USD 35,363.95 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market is expected to grow from EUR 26,874.00 Million in 2020 to EUR 31,007.79 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market is expected to grow from GBP 23,891.04 Million in 2020 to GBP 27,565.99 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,271,070.59 Million in 2020 to JPY 3,774,230.45 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market is expected to grow from AUD 44,507.04 Million in 2020 to AUD 51,353.17 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Plastic Waste Management Services to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Service, the Plastic Waste Management Services Market studied across Assembly, Clearance, Incineration, Landfills, Recycling, and Transportation.
Based on Source, the Plastic Waste Management Services Market studied across Commercial & Institutional, Industrial, and Residential.
Based on Plastic Type, the Plastic Waste Management Services Market studied across High-density polyethylene (HDPE), Low-density polyethylene (LDPE), Polyethylene, Polypropylene (PP), Polystyrene (PS), Polyurethane (PUR), Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and terephthalate (PET).
Based on End-use, the Plastic Waste Management Services Market studied across Automobile, Building & Construction, Furniture, Packaging, and Textiles.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Plastic Waste Management Services Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Asia-Pacific commanded the largest size in the Plastic Waste Management Services Market in 2020, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market including 4G Recycling Inc., Advanced Disposal Services, Inc., Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc., Biffa, Carbon LITE Industries, Casella Waste Systems, Clean Harbors, Inc., Clear Path Recycling, LLC, Covanta Holding Corporation, Custom Polymers, Inc., Hahn Plastics, Krubong-Karich Group, KW Plastic, Inc., Luxus Limited, Plasgran, Plastic Energy, Remondis Se & Co. Kg, REPLAS, Republic Services, Stericycle, Inc., Suez SA, TM Recycling, United Plastic Recycling, Veolia Environnement S.A., Waste Connections, Inc., and Waste Management, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Plastic Waste Management Services Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Plastic Type Outlook
- 3.4. Service Outlook
- 3.5. Source Outlook
- 3.6. End-use Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Enforcement of laws & regulations by the governments
- 126.96.36.199. Awareness programs towards sustainable waste management practices
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing urbanization and industrialization
- 184.108.40.206. Reduced environmental impact through plastic recycling
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. Absence of required infrastructure for plastic waste collection & segregation
- 18.104.22.168. Limited number of treatment plants and lack of expertise
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. High growth opportunities in the emerging Economies
- 126.96.36.199. PPP support to establish a win-win situation
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Recycled plastic is costlier than manufacturing new plastic
- 184.108.40.206. Complicated supply chain management
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market, By Service
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Assembly
- 6.3. Clearance
- 6.4. Incineration
- 6.5. Landfills
- 6.6. Recycling
- 6.7. Transportation
7. Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market, By Source
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Commercial & Institutional
- 7.3. Industrial
- 7.4. Residential
8. Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market, By Plastic Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- 8.3. Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
- 8.4. Polyethylene
- 8.5. Polypropylene (PP)
- 8.6. Polystyrene (PS)
- 8.7. Polyurethane (PUR)
- 8.8. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- 8.9. terephthalate (PET)
9. Global Plastic Waste Management Services Market, By End-use
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Automobile
- 9.3. Building & Construction
- 9.4. Furniture
- 9.5. Packaging
- 9.6. Textiles
10. Americas Plastic Waste Management Services Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Plastic Waste Management Services Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Plastic Waste Management Services Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. 4G Recycling Inc.
- 14.2. Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.
- 14.3. Advanced Environmental Recycling Technologies, Inc.
- 14.4. Biffa
- 14.5. Carbon LITE Industries
- 14.6. Casella Waste Systems
- 14.7. Clean Harbors, Inc.
- 14.8. Clear Path Recycling, LLC
- 14.9. Covanta Holding Corporation
- 14.10. Custom Polymers, Inc.
- 14.11. Hahn Plastics
- 14.12. Krubong-Karich Group
- 14.13. KW Plastic, Inc.
- 14.14. Luxus Limited
- 14.15. Plasgran
- 14.16. Plastic Energy
- 14.17. Remondis Se & Co. Kg
- 14.18. REPLAS
- 14.19. Republic Services
- 14.20. Stericycle, Inc.
- 14.21. Suez SA
- 14.22. TM Recycling
- 14.23. United Plastic Recycling
- 14.24. Veolia Environnement S.A.
- 14.25. Waste Connections, Inc.
- 14.26. Waste Management, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing