Product Code: MRR-22F9548
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Aircraft Battery Market is expected to grow from USD 472.86 Million in 2020 to USD 656.34 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Aircraft Battery Market is expected to grow from EUR 414.62 Million in 2020 to EUR 575.49 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Aircraft Battery Market is expected to grow from GBP 368.59 Million in 2020 to GBP 511.61 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Aircraft Battery Market is expected to grow from JPY 50,467.16 Million in 2020 to JPY 70,048.36 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Aircraft Battery Market is expected to grow from AUD 686.66 Million in 2020 to AUD 953.09 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Aircraft Battery to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Technology, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Electric Aircraft, Hybrid Aircraft, More Electric Aircraft, and Traditional Aircraft.
Based on Power Density, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Less Than 300 Wh/Kg and More Than 300 Wh/Kg.
Based on Offering, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Product and Services. The Product further studied across Battery and Battery Management System. The Services further studied across Maintenance and Overhaul.
Based on Aircraft, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Civil Aviation, Military Aviation, and UAV. The Civil Aviation further studied across Business Jets, Commercial Aircraft, Commercial Helicopter, and Ultralight Aircraft. The Military Aviation further studied across Military Helicopter and Military Jet.
Based on Application, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Auxiliary Power Unit, Emergency, and Propulsion.
Based on End User, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Aftermarket and Original Equipment Manufacturer.
Based on Geography, the Aircraft Battery Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Aircraft Battery Market including Aerolithium Batteries, Cella Energy Limited, Concorde Battery Corporation, EaglePicher Technologies, EnerSys, GS Yuasa Corporation, HBL Power Systems Ltd, Kokam, MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc., Marvel Aero International, Inc, Meggitt PLC, Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc., Saft, Sichuan Changhong Battery Co. Ltd, Sion Power Corporation, TADIRAN BATTERIES Ltd., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Tesla, Inc, The Boeing Company, Total Battery, and True Blue Power.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Aircraft Battery Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Aircraft Battery Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Aircraft Battery Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Aircraft Battery Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Aircraft Battery Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Aircraft Battery Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Aircraft Battery Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Power Density Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. Offering Outlook
- 3.6. Aircraft Outlook
- 3.7. Application Outlook
- 3.8. End User Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Rising adoption of the electronic aircraft in commercial aircraft
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing number of aircraft deliveries
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing usage of unmanned aerial vehicles in commercial applications
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. High initial cost of raw aircraft technologies
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Rising demand for lithium ion-based battery
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Operational challenges associated with lithium-based aircraft batteries
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By Technology
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Electric Aircraft
- 6.3. Hybrid Aircraft
- 6.4. More Electric Aircraft
- 6.5. Traditional Aircraft
7. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By Power Density
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Less Than 300 Wh/Kg
- 7.3. More Than 300 Wh/Kg
8. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By Offering
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Product
- 8.2.1. Battery
- 8.2.2. Battery Management System
- 8.3. Services
- 8.3.1. Maintenance
- 8.3.2. Overhaul
9. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By Aircraft
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Civil Aviation
- 9.2.1. Business Jets
- 9.2.2. Commercial Aircraft
- 9.2.3. Commercial Helicopter
- 9.2.4. Ultralight Aircraft
- 9.3. Military Aviation
- 9.3.1. Military Helicopter
- 9.3.2. Military Jet
- 9.4. UAV
10. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By Application
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Auxiliary Power Unit
- 10.3. Emergency
- 10.4. Propulsion
11. Global Aircraft Battery Market, By End User
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Aftermarket
- 11.3. Original Equipment Manufacturer
12. Americas Aircraft Battery Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Aircraft Battery Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Aircraft Battery Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 15.5. Competitive Scenario
- 15.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Aerolithium Batteries
- 16.2. Cella Energy Limited
- 16.3. Concorde Battery Corporation
- 16.4. EaglePicher Technologies
- 16.5. EnerSys
- 16.6. GS Yuasa Corporation
- 16.7. HBL Power Systems Ltd
- 16.8. Kokam
- 16.9. MarathonNorco Aerospace, Inc.
- 16.10. Marvel Aero International, Inc
- 16.11. Meggitt PLC
- 16.12. Mid-Continent Instrument Co. Inc.
- 16.13. Saft
- 16.14. Sichuan Changhong Battery Co. Ltd
- 16.15. Sion Power Corporation
- 16.16. TADIRAN BATTERIES Ltd.
- 16.17. Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- 16.18. Tesla, Inc
- 16.19. The Boeing Company
- 16.20. Total Battery
- 16.21. True Blue Power
- 17.1. Discussion Guide
- 17.2. License & Pricing