Product Code: MRR-9A1A253
Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market Research Report by Form (Liquid, Powder, and Semi-Solid), by Product (Butter & Cheese, Dietary Supplements, Flavoured Milk, Ice-cream, and Infant Formula), by Source, by Distribution Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market is expected to grow from USD 21,956.84 Million in 2020 to USD 33,916.77 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market is expected to grow from EUR 19,252.17 Million in 2020 to EUR 29,738.86 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market is expected to grow from GBP 17,115.22 Million in 2020 to GBP 26,437.91 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market is expected to grow from JPY 2,343,351.21 Million in 2020 to JPY 3,619,778.80 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market is expected to grow from AUD 31,884.25 Million in 2020 to AUD 49,251.66 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Form, the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market studied across Liquid, Powder, and Semi-Solid.
- Based on Product, the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market studied across Butter & Cheese, Dietary Supplements, Flavoured Milk, Ice-cream, Infant Formula, Milk, and Yogurt.
- Based on Source, the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market studied across Conventional and Organic.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market studied across Offline Mode and Online Mode.
- Based on Geography, the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market including Agri-Mark, Inc., Arctic Zero, Arla Foods, Dairy Farmers of America Inc., Dairy Management Inc., Dean Foods, Drums Food International Private Limited, Fairlife L.L.C., General Mills, Inc., Green Valley Creamery, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF), LALA U.S., Inc., Lifeway Foods, Inc., McNeil Nutritionals, LLC, Murray Goulburn Co-Operative, Nestle S.A., Prairie Farms Dairy, Saputo Inc., Shamrock Foods Company, SmithFoods Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, The Danone Company Inc., and Valio International.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. Form Outlook
- 3.5. Distribution Channel Outlook
- 3.6. Source Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing consumption of dairy products
- 188.8.131.52. Increase in self-diagnosed cases of lactose intolerance in the US and Europe
- 184.108.40.206. Introduction of low-cost lactose-free dairy products for the health-conscious population
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. Alternative dairy products are not much popular among consumers
- 18.104.22.168. Inability to match the taste of milk rich dairy products
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing demand from emerging markets in China, Argentina, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and Hungary
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for lactose-free baby food due to premium positioning as special infant formula
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Inadequate food labeling misleading consumers
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market, By Form
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Liquid
- 6.3. Powder
- 6.4. Semi-Solid
7. Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Butter & Cheese
- 7.3. Dietary Supplements
- 7.4. Flavoured Milk
- 7.5. Ice-cream
- 7.6. Infant Formula
- 7.7. Milk
- 7.8. Yogurt
8. Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market, By Source
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Conventional
- 8.3. Organic
9. Global Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market, By Distribution Channel
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Offline Mode
- 9.3. Online Mode
10. Americas Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Lactose-Reduced & Lactose-Free Dairy Products Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Agri-Mark, Inc.
- 14.2. Arctic Zero
- 14.3. Arla Foods
- 14.4. Dairy Farmers of America Inc.
- 14.5. Dairy Management Inc.
- 14.6. Dean Foods
- 14.7. Drums Food International Private Limited
- 14.8. Fairlife L.L.C.
- 14.9. General Mills, Inc.
- 14.10. Green Valley Creamery
- 14.11. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF)
- 14.12. LALA U.S., Inc.
- 14.13. Lifeway Foods, Inc.
- 14.14. McNeil Nutritionals, LLC
- 14.15. Murray Goulburn Co-Operative
- 14.16. Nestle S.A.
- 14.17. Prairie Farms Dairy
- 14.18. Saputo Inc.
- 14.19. Shamrock Foods Company
- 14.20. SmithFoods Inc.
- 14.21. The Coca-Cola Company
- 14.22. The Danone Company Inc.
- 14.23. Valio International
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing