Product Code: MRR-31E067C
Hormonal Contraceptives Market Research Report by Hormone Type (Androgens, Antiandrogens, Estrogens, Gonadotropins, and Progestogens), by Method Type (Combined Oral Contraceptives, Implanted Contraceptives, Injected Contraceptives, Intrauterine, and Oral Contraceptives), by End-user - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market is expected to grow from USD 14,258.67 Million in 2020 to USD 18,843.84 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market is expected to grow from EUR 12,502.27 Million in 2020 to EUR 16,522.63 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market is expected to grow from GBP 11,114.54 Million in 2020 to GBP 14,688.66 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,521,761.40 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,011,115.23 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market is expected to grow from AUD 20,705.48 Million in 2020 to AUD 27,363.76 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Hormonal Contraceptives to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Hormone Type, the Hormonal Contraceptives Market studied across Androgens, Antiandrogens, Estrogens, Gonadotropins, and Progestogens.
- Based on Method Type, the Hormonal Contraceptives Market studied across Combined Oral Contraceptives, Implanted Contraceptives, Injected Contraceptives, Intrauterine, Oral Contraceptives, Transdermal Patch, and Vaginal Ring.
- Based on End-user, the Hormonal Contraceptives Market studied across Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Gynecology Centers, Homecare, and Hospitals & Clinics.
- Based on Geography, the Hormonal Contraceptives Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market including AbbVie Inc., Afaxys, Inc, Agile Therapeutics, Amgen Inc., Ansell Ltd, Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation, Bayer AG, BioSante Pharmaceuticals Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Church & Dwight, Co., Inc., Cipla Limited, Covetrus, Inc., Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, HLL Lifecare Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mayer Laboratories, Inc, Merck & Co. Inc., Mylan N.V, Novartis International AG, Pfizer, Inc., Piramal Healthcare Limited, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Vardhman Life Care Pvt. Ltd., and Warner Chilcott Company.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Hormonal Contraceptives Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Hormone Type Outlook
- 3.4. End-user Outlook
- 3.5. Method Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing awareness about the benefits and use of contraceptives
- 220.127.116.11. Government initiatives to promote the use of contraceptives
- 18.104.22.168. Need for oral contraceptives as a preferred method to avoid unplanned pregnancy
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Growing use of biologics instead of traditional chemical drugs
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for a healthy life in emerging economies
- 188.8.131.52. Technological advancements in contraceptive methods
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Limited social acceptance
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market, By Hormone Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Androgens
- 6.3. Antiandrogens
- 6.4. Estrogens
- 6.5. Gonadotropins
- 6.6. Progestogens
7. Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market, By Method Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Combined Oral Contraceptives
- 7.3. Implanted Contraceptives
- 7.4. Injected Contraceptives
- 7.5. Intrauterine
- 7.6. Oral Contraceptives
- 7.7. Transdermal Patch
- 7.8. Vaginal Ring
8. Global Hormonal Contraceptives Market, By End-user
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 8.3. Gynecology Centers
- 8.4. Homecare
- 8.5. Hospitals & Clinics
9. Americas Hormonal Contraceptives Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Hormonal Contraceptives Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Hormonal Contraceptives Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. AbbVie Inc.
- 13.2. Afaxys, Inc
- 13.3. Agile Therapeutics
- 13.4. Amgen Inc.
- 13.5. Ansell Ltd
- 13.6. Apothecus Pharmaceutical Corporation
- 13.7. Bayer AG
- 13.8. BioSante Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 13.9. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- 13.10. Church & Dwight, Co., Inc.
- 13.11. Cipla Limited
- 13.12. Covetrus, Inc.
- 13.13. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- 13.14. HLL Lifecare Limited
- 13.15. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc
- 13.16. Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 13.17. Mayer Laboratories, Inc
- 13.18. Merck & Co. Inc.
- 13.19. Mylan N.V
- 13.20. Novartis International AG
- 13.21. Pfizer, Inc.
- 13.22. Piramal Healthcare Limited
- 13.23. Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
- 13.24. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 13.25. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 13.26. Vardhman Life Care Pvt. Ltd.
- 13.27. Warner Chilcott Company
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing