Product Code: MRR-DA05131
Antibiotics Market Research Report by Drug Class (Aminoglycosides, Carbapenem, Cephalosporin, Fluoroquinolone, and Macrolides), by Action Mechanism (Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors, DNA Synthesis Inhibitors, Mycolic Acid Inhibitors, Protein Synthesis Inhibitors, and RNA Synthesis Inhibitors) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Antibiotics Market is expected to grow from USD 35,189.41 Million in 2020 to USD 47,947.29 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Antibiotics Market is expected to grow from EUR 30,854.74 Million in 2020 to EUR 42,041.09 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Antibiotics Market is expected to grow from GBP 27,429.93 Million in 2020 to GBP 37,374.62 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Antibiotics Market is expected to grow from JPY 3,755,601.74 Million in 2020 to JPY 5,117,190.82 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Antibiotics Market is expected to grow from AUD 51,099.70 Million in 2020 to AUD 69,625.84 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Antibiotics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Drug Class, the Antibiotics Market studied across Aminoglycosides, Carbapenem, Cephalosporin, Fluoroquinolone, Macrolides, Penicillin, and Sulfonamides.
- Based on Action Mechanism, the Antibiotics Market studied across Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors, DNA Synthesis Inhibitors, Mycolic Acid Inhibitors, Protein Synthesis Inhibitors, and RNA Synthesis Inhibitors.
- Based on Geography, the Antibiotics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Antibiotics Market including Abbott Laboratories, Akron Incorporated, Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC, Astellas Pharma, Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Bausch Health Companies Inc, Bayer AG, Bristol Myers Squibb Company, Cadila Healthcare Limited, Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc, KYORIN Holdings, Inc, LG Chem Ltd, Lupin Limited, Melinta Therapeutics, Inc, Merck & Co., Inc, MerLion Pharmaceuticals GmbH, Mylan N.V., Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., Sanofi S.A, Shionogi & Company, Limited, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Antibiotics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Antibiotics Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Antibiotics Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Antibiotics Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Antibiotics Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Antibiotics Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Antibiotics Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Drug Class Outlook
- 3.4. Action Mechanism Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing prevalence of patients suffering from infectious diseases
- 184.108.40.206. Development of novel strategies for new antibiotics and a large number of clinical trials
- 220.127.116.11. Extended consumption in low and middle-income countries
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Misuse of antibiotics
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Advanced prospect molecules and novel combination therapies to treat antibiotic-resistant microbial infections
- 126.96.36.199. Growing in R&D of new drugs
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Side effects caused by the usage of antibiotic drugs
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Antibiotics Market, By Drug Class
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Aminoglycosides
- 6.3. Carbapenem
- 6.4. Cephalosporin
- 6.5. Fluoroquinolone
- 6.6. Macrolides
- 6.7. Penicillin
- 6.8. Sulfonamides
7. Global Antibiotics Market, By Action Mechanism
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
- 7.3. DNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- 7.4. Mycolic Acid Inhibitors
- 7.5. Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
- 7.6. RNA Synthesis Inhibitors
8. Americas Antibiotics Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Antibiotics Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Antibiotics Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Abbott Laboratories
- 12.2. Akron Incorporated
- 12.3. Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
- 12.4. Astellas Pharma, Inc.
- 12.5. AstraZeneca PLC
- 12.6. Bausch Health Companies Inc
- 12.7. Bayer AG
- 12.8. Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- 12.9. Cadila Healthcare Limited
- 12.10. Eli Lilly and Company
- 12.11. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- 12.12. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- 12.13. Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- 12.14. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc
- 12.15. KYORIN Holdings, Inc
- 12.16. LG Chem Ltd
- 12.17. Lupin Limited
- 12.18. Melinta Therapeutics, Inc
- 12.19. Merck & Co., Inc
- 12.20. MerLion Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 12.21. Mylan N.V.
- 12.22. Novartis AG
- 12.23. Pfizer, Inc.
- 12.24. Sanofi S.A
- 12.25. Shionogi & Company, Limited
- 12.26. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- 12.27. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing