Product Code: MRR-F320542
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Freight Forward Market is expected to grow from USD 16,116.60 Million in 2020 to USD 23,483.42 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Freight Forward Market is expected to grow from EUR 14,131.34 Million in 2020 to EUR 20,590.71 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Freight Forward Market is expected to grow from GBP 12,562.79 Million in 2020 to GBP 18,305.18 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Freight Forward Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,720,050.22 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,506,276.37 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Freight Forward Market is expected to grow from AUD 23,403.45 Million in 2020 to AUD 34,101.05 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Freight Forward to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Services, the Freight Forward Market studied across Customs Clearance, Import Documentation, Insurance, International Export, Inventory Management, Packing, and Storage.
Based on Mode of Transportation, the Freight Forward Market studied across Air Freight Forwarding, In-Road Forwarding, and Sea Freight Forwarding.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Freight Forward Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Asia-Pacific commanded the largest size in the Freight Forward Market in 2020, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Freight Forward Market including Agility Logistics, Bollore Logistics, C.H.Robinson Worldwide Inc., CEVA Logistics, CJ Korea Express, DACHSER, DB Schenker, Deutsche Post DHL Group, DHL Supply Chain & Global Forwarding, Dimerco, DSV, Expeditors International, GEODIS, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Kerry Logistics, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co., Ltd., Sinotrans, UPS Supply Chain Solutions, and Yusen Logistics/NYK Logistics.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Freight Forward Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Freight Forward Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Freight Forward Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Freight Forward Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Freight Forward Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Freight Forward Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Freight Forward Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Services Outlook
- 3.4. Mode of Transportation Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Need to coordinate the shipment of goods from one place to another via a single or multiple carrier
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing need to reduce costs and economically manage logistics of transportation.
- 18.104.22.168. Third-party required to handle ancillary services such as insurance and custom documentation that are part of the international shipping business
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing demand for fright specific value added extra services
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Frustrating shipping delays
- 188.8.131.52. Shipping restrictions
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Round the clock customer support
- 220.127.116.11. Digitization and technology adoption to ensure continuous product tracking
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing amalgamation activity in the space
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Unidentified product damages and loss of fright
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing pricing pressure
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Freight Forward Market, By Services
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Customs Clearance
- 6.3. Import Documentation
- 6.4. Insurance
- 6.5. International Export
- 6.6. Inventory Management
- 6.7. Packing
- 6.8. Storage
7. Global Freight Forward Market, By Mode of Transportation
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Air Freight Forwarding
- 7.3. In-Road Forwarding
- 7.4. Sea Freight Forwarding
8. Americas Freight Forward Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Freight Forward Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Freight Forward Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 11.5. Competitive Scenario
- 11.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. Agility Logistics
- 12.2. Bollore Logistics
- 12.3. C.H.Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- 12.4. CEVA Logistics
- 12.5. CJ Korea Express
- 12.6. DACHSER
- 12.7. DB Schenker
- 12.8. Deutsche Post DHL Group
- 12.9. DHL Supply Chain & Global Forwarding
- 12.10. Dimerco
- 12.11. DSV
- 12.12. Expeditors International
- 12.13. GEODIS
- 12.14. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics
- 12.15. Kerry Logistics
- 12.16. Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- 12.17. Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
- 12.18. Sinotrans
- 12.19. UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- 12.20. Yusen Logistics/NYK Logistics
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing