Product Code: MRR-8F59F89
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Riflescopes Market is expected to grow from USD 5,188.82 Million in 2020 to USD 7,213.67 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Riflescopes Market is expected to grow from EUR 4,549.65 Million in 2020 to EUR 6,325.08 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Riflescopes Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,044.65 Million in 2020 to GBP 5,623.01 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Riflescopes Market is expected to grow from JPY 553,778.57 Million in 2020 to JPY 769,881.38 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Riflescopes Market is expected to grow from AUD 7,534.85 Million in 2020 to AUD 10,475.20 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Riflescopes to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Range, the Riflescopes Market studied across Long (> 500 yards), Medium (100 to 500 yards), and Short (50 to 100 yards).
Based on Magnification, the Riflescopes Market studied across 1-8x, 8-15x, and > 15x.
Based on Sight Type, the Riflescopes Market studied across Reflex and Telescopic.
Based on Function, the Riflescopes Market studied across Day Sights and Night Sights.
Based on Technology, the Riflescopes Market studied across Automatic Rifles, Electro-optic/Infrared, Laser, Sniper Rifles, Thermal Imaging, and Weapon Compatibility.
Based on Application, the Riflescopes Market studied across Armed Forces, Hunting, and Shooting Sports.
Based on Geography, the Riflescopes Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Riflescopes Market including ATN Corporation, BARSKA Optics, Beretta Holding S.P.A. Company, Burris Company, Bushnell Corporation, Eotech, LLC., Hawke Optics, Leica Camera AG, Leupold & Stevens, Inc., Nightforce Optics, Inc., Schmidt & Bender Gmbh & Co. Kg, Sig Sauer, Sightmark, Swarovski Optik, Trijicon, Inc., U.S. Optics, Vanguard, Vortex Optics, Zeiss International, and Zerotech International Pty Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Riflescopes Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Riflescopes Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Riflescopes Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Riflescopes Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Riflescopes Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Riflescopes Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Riflescopes Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Function Outlook
- 3.4. Sight Type Outlook
- 3.5. Range Outlook
- 3.6. Magnification Outlook
- 3.7. Technology Outlook
- 3.8. Application Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Growing popularity for hunting and shooting sports
- 22.214.171.124. Demand for product in defence operations
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Restrictions on several wildlife activities
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Technology advancements in riflescope for increase accuracy or precision attack
- 184.108.40.206. Growing investments for advanced military equipments
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. High product price
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Riflescopes Market, By Range
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Long (> 500 yards)
- 6.3. Medium (100 to 500 yards)
- 6.4. Short (50 to 100 yards)
7. Global Riflescopes Market, By Magnification
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. 1-8x
- 7.3. 8-15x
- 7.4. > 15x
8. Global Riflescopes Market, By Sight Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Reflex
- 8.3. Telescopic
9. Global Riflescopes Market, By Function
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Day Sights
- 9.3. Night Sights
10. Global Riflescopes Market, By Technology
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Automatic Rifles
- 10.3. Electro-optic/Infrared
- 10.4. Laser
- 10.5. Sniper Rifles
- 10.6. Thermal Imaging
- 10.7. Weapon Compatibility
11. Global Riflescopes Market, By Application
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Armed Forces
- 11.3. Hunting
- 11.4. Shooting Sports
12. Americas Riflescopes Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Riflescopes Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Riflescopes Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 15.5. Competitive Scenario
- 15.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. ATN Corporation
- 16.2. BARSKA Optics
- 16.3. Beretta Holding S.P.A. Company
- 16.4. Burris Company
- 16.5. Bushnell Corporation
- 16.6. Eotech, LLC.
- 16.7. Hawke Optics
- 16.8. Leica Camera AG
- 16.9. Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
- 16.10. Nightforce Optics, Inc.
- 16.11. Schmidt & Bender Gmbh & Co. Kg
- 16.12. Sig Sauer
- 16.13. Sightmark
- 16.14. Swarovski Optik
- 16.15. Trijicon, Inc.
- 16.16. U.S. Optics
- 16.17. Vanguard
- 16.18. Vortex Optics
- 16.19. Zeiss International
- 16.20. Zerotech International Pty Ltd.
- 17.1. Discussion Guide
- 17.2. License & Pricing