Product Code: MRR-67AA3D0
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market is expected to grow from USD 18,129.54 Million in 2020 to USD 25,819.72 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market is expected to grow from EUR 15,896.33 Million in 2020 to EUR 22,639.22 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market is expected to grow from GBP 14,131.87 Million in 2020 to GBP 20,126.31 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,934,882.38 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,755,618.39 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market is expected to grow from AUD 26,326.51 Million in 2020 to AUD 37,493.66 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cosmetic Dentistry to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
"The Dental Implants is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Product , the Cosmetic Dentistry Market studied across Bonding Agents, Composites, Dental Bridges, Dental Crowns, Dental Implants, Dental Systems & Equipment, Dental Veneers, Dentures, Inlays & Onlays, and Orthodontic Braces. The Dental Bridges further studied across Cantilever Bridges, Maryland Bridges, and Traditional Bridges. The Dental Implants further studied across Titanium Implants and Zirconium Implants. The Dental Systems & Equipment further studied across CAD/CAM Systems, Dental Chairs, Dental Lasers, Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Scaling Devices, Handpieces, Instrument Delivery Systems, and Light-Curing Equipment. The Orthodontic Braces further studied across Fixed Braces and Removable Braces. The Dental Systems & Equipment commanded the largest size in the Cosmetic Dentistry Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Dental Implants is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Dental Hospitals & Clinics is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on End-user, the Cosmetic Dentistry Market studied across Dental Hospitals & Clinics and Dental Laboratories. The Dental Hospitals & Clinics commanded the largest size in the Cosmetic Dentistry Market in 2020, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Cosmetic Dentistry Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Cosmetic Dentistry Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market including 3M Company, 3shape, A-dec, Incorporated, Align Technology, Inc., Biolase, Inc., Carestream Dental LLC, Dentsply Sirona Inc., Envista Holdings Corporation, GC Corporation, Henry Schein, Inc., Institut Straumann AG, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, J. Morita Corp., Kuraray Co., Ltd., Midmark Corporation, Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc., Planmeca Group, Prexion, Roland DG Corporation, Runyes Medical Instrument, Yoshida Dental Manufacturing Co., Ltd., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cosmetic Dentistry Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-user Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Rising trends of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing prevalence of oral health disorders
- 22.214.171.124. Growing inclination of people towards improving their physical appearance
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. High cost of dental imaging systems and lack of reimbursement for cosmetic procedures
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Increased number of dental laboratories investing in CAD/CAM technologies
- 184.108.40.206. Growing medical tourism
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Costly cosmetic dental procedures
- 18.104.22.168. Risks and complications associated orthodontic treatments and dental bridges
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market, By Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Bonding Agents
- 6.3. Composites
- 6.4. Dental Bridges
- 6.4.1. Cantilever Bridges
- 6.4.2. Maryland Bridges
- 6.4.3. Traditional Bridges
- 6.5. Dental Crowns
- 6.6. Dental Implants
- 6.6.1. Titanium Implants
- 6.6.2. Zirconium Implants
- 6.7. Dental Systems & Equipment
- 6.7.1. CAD/CAM Systems
- 6.7.2. Dental Chairs
- 6.7.3. Dental Lasers
- 6.7.4. Dental Radiology Equipment
- 22.214.171.124. Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Scanners
- 126.96.36.199. Extraoral Radiology Equipment
- 188.8.131.52. Intraoral Radiology Equipment
- 6.7.5. Dental Scaling Devices
- 6.7.6. Handpieces
- 6.7.7. Instrument Delivery Systems
- 6.7.8. Light-Curing Equipment
- 6.8. Dental Veneers
- 6.9. Dentures
- 6.10. Inlays & Onlays
- 6.11. Orthodontic Braces
- 6.11.1. Fixed Braces
- 6.11.2. Removable Braces
7. Global Cosmetic Dentistry Market, By End-user
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Dental Hospitals & Clinics
- 7.3. Dental Laboratories
8. Americas Cosmetic Dentistry Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Argentina
- 8.3. Brazil
- 8.4. Canada
- 8.5. Mexico
- 8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Cosmetic Dentistry Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Australia
- 9.3. China
- 9.4. India
- 9.5. Indonesia
- 9.6. Japan
- 9.7. Malaysia
- 9.8. Philippines
- 9.9. South Korea
- 9.10. Thailand
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cosmetic Dentistry Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. France
- 10.3. Germany
- 10.4. Italy
- 10.5. Netherlands
- 10.6. Qatar
- 10.7. Russia
- 10.8. Saudi Arabia
- 10.9. South Africa
- 10.10. Spain
- 10.11. United Arab Emirates
- 10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
- 11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 11.1.1. Quadrants
- 11.1.2. Business Strategy
- 11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 11.3. Market Share Analysis
- 11.4. Competitive Scenario
- 11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 11.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
- 12.1. 3M Company
- 12.2. 3shape
- 12.3. A-dec, Incorporated
- 12.4. Align Technology, Inc.
- 12.5. Biolase, Inc.
- 12.6. Carestream Dental LLC
- 12.7. Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- 12.8. Envista Holdings Corporation
- 12.9. GC Corporation
- 12.10. Henry Schein, Inc.
- 12.11. Institut Straumann AG
- 12.12. Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- 12.13. J. Morita Corp.
- 12.14. Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- 12.15. Midmark Corporation
- 12.16. Millennium Dental Technologies, Inc.
- 12.17. Planmeca Group
- 12.18. Prexion
- 12.19. Roland DG Corporation
- 12.20. Runyes Medical Instrument
- 12.21. Yoshida Dental Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- 12.22. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- 13.1. Discussion Guide
- 13.2. License & Pricing