Product Code: MRR-62637B9
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Cyber Insurance Market is expected to grow from USD 5,893.93 Million in 2020 to USD 16,850.43 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Cyber Insurance Market is expected to grow from EUR 5,167.91 Million in 2020 to EUR 14,774.78 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Cyber Insurance Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,594.28 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,134.81 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Cyber Insurance Market is expected to grow from JPY 629,031.82 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,798,368.82 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Cyber Insurance Market is expected to grow from AUD 8,558.77 Million in 2020 to AUD 24,469.07 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cyber Insurance to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Insurance Coverage, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Cyber Liability and Data Breach. The Cyber Liability further studied across Source/Target and Type. The Data Breach further studied across Data Loss and Ransomware Attacks.
Based on Organization Size, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Large Enterprises and Small & Medium-sized Enterprises.
Based on Component, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Services and Solutions. The Services further studied across Advisory and Consulting. The Solutions further studied across Cyber Insurance Analytics Platforms, Cybersecurity Solutions, and Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity.
Based on Insurance Type, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Packaged and Standalone.
Based on End User, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Financial Services and Technology Providers. The Financial Services further studied across Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & ITes, Manufacturing, Retail & Ecommerce, Telecom, and Travel, Tourism, & Hospitality. The Technology Providers further studied across Government Agencies and Insurance Companies.
Based on Geography, the Cyber Insurance Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cyber Insurance Market including Accenture PLC, Allianz SE, American International Group, Inc., Aon PLC, Beazley PLC, Bitsight, Broadcom Inc., Chubb Limited, Cisco Systems, Inc., Cronus Cyber Technology Ltd., Cyber Indemnity Solutions, Cyberark, Cybernance, Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, FireEye, Founder Shield, Insurance Providers Profiles, Kenna Security, Inc., Kovrr, Lloyd's of London, Microsoft Corporation, Munich RE, Prevalent, RedSeal, Inc., RiskSense, Inc., Safebreach, Sayata Labs, Securit360, Travelers, UpGuard Inc., and Zeguro Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cyber Insurance Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cyber Insurance Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cyber Insurance Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cyber Insurance Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cyber Insurance Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cyber Insurance Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cyber Insurance Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Insurance Coverage Outlook
- 3.4. Component Outlook
- 3.5. End User Outlook
- 3.6. Organization Size Outlook
- 3.7. Insurance Type Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Cybersecurity regulations and legislations to boost demand for insurance protection
- 220.127.116.11. High rate of recovery of financial losses
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Lack of awareness related to cyber insurance
- 22.214.171.124. High cost of cyber insurance policies
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Adoption of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence for risk analytics
- 188.8.131.52. Need to adopt cyber insurance to become more resilient to online threats
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Data privacy concerns
- 220.127.116.11. Lack of technical knowledge and understanding of policy coverage
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Cyber Insurance Market, By Insurance Coverage
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Cyber Liability
- 6.2.1. Source/Target
- 18.104.22.168. External
- 22.214.171.124. Internal
- 6.2.2. Type
- 126.96.36.199. Brand & Related Intellectual Property Protection
- 188.8.131.52. Data Protection & Privacy Costs
- 184.108.40.206. Non-compliance Penalty
- 6.3. Data Breach
- 6.3.1. Data Loss
- 6.3.2. Ransomware Attacks
7. Global Cyber Insurance Market, By Organization Size
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Large Enterprises
- 7.3. Small & Medium-sized Enterprises
8. Global Cyber Insurance Market, By Component
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Services
- 8.2.1. Advisory
- 8.2.2. Consulting
- 8.3. Solutions
- 8.3.1. Cyber Insurance Analytics Platforms
- 8.3.2. Cybersecurity Solutions
- 220.127.116.11. Cyber Risk & Vulnerability Assessment
- 18.104.22.168. Cybersecurity Resilience
- 8.3.3. Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
9. Global Cyber Insurance Market, By Insurance Type
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Packaged
- 9.3. Standalone
10. Global Cyber Insurance Market, By End User
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Financial Services
- 10.2.1. Healthcare & Life Sciences
- 10.2.2. IT & ITes
- 10.2.3. Manufacturing
- 10.2.4. Retail & Ecommerce
- 10.2.5. Telecom
- 10.2.6. Travel, Tourism, & Hospitality
- 10.3. Technology Providers
- 10.3.1. Government Agencies
- 10.3.2. Insurance Companies
11. Americas Cyber Insurance Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Cyber Insurance Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cyber Insurance Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Accenture PLC
- 15.2. Allianz SE
- 15.3. American International Group, Inc.
- 15.4. Aon PLC
- 15.5. Beazley PLC
- 15.6. Bitsight
- 15.7. Broadcom Inc.
- 15.8. Chubb Limited
- 15.9. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 15.10. Cronus Cyber Technology Ltd.
- 15.11. Cyber Indemnity Solutions
- 15.12. Cyberark
- 15.13. Cybernance
- 15.14. Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- 15.15. FireEye
- 15.16. Founder Shield
- 15.17. Insurance Providers Profiles
- 15.18. Kenna Security, Inc.
- 15.19. Kovrr
- 15.20. Lloyd's of London
- 15.21. Microsoft Corporation
- 15.22. Munich RE
- 15.23. Prevalent
- 15.24. RedSeal, Inc.
- 15.25. RiskSense, Inc.
- 15.26. Safebreach
- 15.27. Sayata Labs
- 15.28. Securit360
- 15.29. Travelers
- 15.30. UpGuard Inc.
- 15.31. Zeguro Inc.
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing