Product Code: MRR-50AD649
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Neuralgia Treatment Market is expected to grow from USD 758.90 Million in 2020 to USD 1,301.31 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Neuralgia Treatment Market is expected to grow from EUR 665.41 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,141.01 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Neuralgia Treatment Market is expected to grow from GBP 591.55 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,014.36 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Neuralgia Treatment Market is expected to grow from JPY 80,993.86 Million in 2020 to JPY 138,882.75 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Neuralgia Treatment Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,102.02 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,889.67 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Neuralgia Treatment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Treatment Type, the Neuralgia Treatment Market studied across Drug Based and Surgery. The Drug Based further studied across Anticonvulsant Medicines and Tricyclic Antidepressants. The Surgery further studied across Balloon Compression, Glycerol Injection, Microvascular Decompression, Radiofrequency Thermal Lesioning, and Stereotactic Radiosurgery.
Based on Indication, the Neuralgia Treatment Market studied across Diabetic Neuropathy, Intercostal Neuralgia, Occipital Neuralgia, Peripheral Neuralgia, Postherpetic Neuralgia, and Trigeminal Neuralgia.
Based on Distribution Channel, the Neuralgia Treatment Market studied across Drug Stores, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Neuralgia Treatment Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Neuralgia Treatment Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market including Biogen Inc., Cadila Healthcare Limited, Cephalon Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, GLENMARK PHARMS LTD., H. Lundbeck A/S, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., LGM Pharma LLC, Lupin Limited, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Psychotropics India Limited, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Teikoku Pharma USA, Inc., Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd., and UCB Group.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Neuralgia Treatment Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Neuralgia Treatment Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Indication Outlook
- 3.4. Distribution Channel Outlook
- 3.5. Treatment Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing incidences of neuralgia due to the rise in the aging population
- 126.96.36.199. Government initiatives to spread awareness regarding neuralgia treatment products
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High-cost associated with the treatment of neuralgia
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Technological advancement eliminates the need for drugs and surgery
- 220.127.116.11. Developing surgical and pharmacological treatment in developing economies
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Persistent side effects from medications
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Neuralgia Treatment Market, By Treatment Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Drug Based
- 6.2.1. Anticonvulsant Medicines
- 6.2.2. Tricyclic Antidepressants
- 6.3. Surgery
- 6.3.1. Balloon Compression
- 6.3.2. Glycerol Injection
- 6.3.3. Microvascular Decompression
- 6.3.4. Radiofrequency Thermal Lesioning
- 6.3.5. Stereotactic Radiosurgery
7. Global Neuralgia Treatment Market, By Indication
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Diabetic Neuropathy
- 7.3. Intercostal Neuralgia
- 7.4. Occipital Neuralgia
- 7.5. Peripheral Neuralgia
- 7.6. Postherpetic Neuralgia
- 7.7. Trigeminal Neuralgia
8. Global Neuralgia Treatment Market, By Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Drug Stores
- 8.3. Hospital Pharmacies
- 8.4. Online Pharmacies
- 8.5. Retail Pharmacies
9. Americas Neuralgia Treatment Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Neuralgia Treatment Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Neuralgia Treatment Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Biogen Inc.
- 13.2. Cadila Healthcare Limited
- 13.3. Cephalon Inc.
- 13.4. GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- 13.5. GLENMARK PHARMS LTD.
- 13.6. H. Lundbeck A/S
- 13.7. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 13.8. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- 13.9. LGM Pharma LLC
- 13.10. Lupin Limited
- 13.11. Novartis AG
- 13.12. Pfizer Inc.
- 13.13. Psychotropics India Limited
- 13.14. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- 13.15. Teikoku Pharma USA, Inc.
- 13.16. Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 13.17. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 13.18. UCB Group
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing