Product Code: MRR-31E017A
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Motion Control Market is expected to grow from USD 12,600.43 Million in 2020 to USD 16,152.24 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Motion Control Market is expected to grow from EUR 11,048.30 Million in 2020 to EUR 14,162.59 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Motion Control Market is expected to grow from GBP 9,821.96 Million in 2020 to GBP 12,590.57 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Motion Control Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,344,785.90 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,723,853.82 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Motion Control Market is expected to grow from AUD 18,297.51 Million in 2020 to AUD 23,455.20 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Motion Control to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on System, the Motion Control Market studied across Closed-Loop System and Open-Loop System.
Based on Component, the Motion Control Market studied across Actuators & Mechanical Systems, Drives, Motion Controllers, Motors, Sensors And Feedback Devices, and Software & Services.
Based on Application, the Motion Control Market studied across Material Handling, Metal Cutting, Metal Forming, Packaging & Labelling, and Robotics.
Based on End-user, the Motion Control Market studied across Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Food & Beverage, Industrial, Medical, Printing, and Textile.
Based on Geography, the Motion Control Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Motion Control Market including ABB Ltd, Absolute Machine Tools, Inc., Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co. Ltd, Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Altra Industrial Motion Corp., AMETEK, Inc., Apptronik, Inc., Baumuller India Private Limited, Bosch Rexroth AG, Delta Electronics, Inc., Dover Motion, Elmo Motion Control Ltd., Fanuc Corporation, Galil Motion Control, Inc., IQ Control, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Moons Industries, Omron, Parker-Hannifin Corp, Powertec Industrial Motors Inc, Rockwell Automation, Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, TRINAMIC Motion Control GmbH & Co. KG, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Motion Control Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Motion Control Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Motion Control Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Motion Control Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Motion Control Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Motion Control Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Motion Control Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-user Outlook
- 3.4. Component Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. System Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Rise in adoption of advanced and automated processes for factory automation
- 188.8.131.52. Increased demand for industrial robots in manufacturing processes
- 184.108.40.206. Stringent safety rules imposed by governments
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. High replacement and maintenance cost
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Industrial revolution 4.0
- 22.214.171.124. Integration of programmable logic controller and human-machine interface in system
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Lack of skilled workforce
- 188.8.131.52. Designing low cost and compact product
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Motion Control Market, By System
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Closed-Loop System
- 6.3. Open-Loop System
7. Global Motion Control Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Actuators & Mechanical Systems
- 7.3. Drives
- 7.4. Motion Controllers
- 7.5. Motors
- 7.6. Sensors And Feedback Devices
- 7.7. Software & Services
8. Global Motion Control Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Material Handling
- 8.3. Metal Cutting
- 8.4. Metal Forming
- 8.5. Packaging & Labelling
- 8.6. Robotics
9. Global Motion Control Market, By End-user
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Automotive
- 9.3. Consumer Electronics
- 9.4. Food & Beverage
- 9.5. Industrial
- 9.6. Medical
- 9.7. Printing
- 9.8. Textile
10. Americas Motion Control Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Motion Control Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Motion Control Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. ABB Ltd
- 14.2. Absolute Machine Tools, Inc.
- 14.3. Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co. Ltd
- 14.4. Allied Motion Technologies Inc.
- 14.5. Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- 14.6. AMETEK, Inc.
- 14.7. Apptronik, Inc.
- 14.8. Baumuller India Private Limited
- 14.9. Bosch Rexroth AG
- 14.10. Delta Electronics, Inc.
- 14.11. Dover Motion
- 14.12. Elmo Motion Control Ltd.
- 14.13. Fanuc Corporation
- 14.14. Galil Motion Control, Inc.
- 14.15. IQ Control
- 14.16. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 14.17. Moons Industries
- 14.18. Omron
- 14.19. Parker-Hannifin Corp
- 14.20. Powertec Industrial Motors Inc
- 14.21. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- 14.22. Schneider Electric SE
- 14.23. Siemens AG
- 14.24. TRINAMIC Motion Control GmbH & Co. KG
- 14.25. Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing