Product Code: MRR-31E06B1
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow from USD 5,718.96 Million in 2020 to USD 7,948.21 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow from EUR 5,014.49 Million in 2020 to EUR 6,969.14 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,457.89 Million in 2020 to GBP 6,195.58 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow from JPY 610,358.51 Million in 2020 to JPY 848,276.20 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market is expected to grow from AUD 8,304.69 Million in 2020 to AUD 11,541.86 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Semiconductor Intellectual Property to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Design IP, the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market studied across Interface IP, Memory IP, and Processor IP.
Based on IP Source, the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market studied across Licensing and Royalty.
Based on IP Core, the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market studied across Hard IP Core and Soft IP Core.
Based on End-User, the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market studied across Automobile, Computers and Peripherals, Consumer Electronics, and Industrial.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Asia-Pacific commanded the largest size in the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market in 2020, and it is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market including Achronix Semiconductor, Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, ARM Ltd, Cadence Design Systems Inc., CEVA Inc., Cobham Gaisler AB, Dolphin Integration, Dream Chip Technologies GmbH, eMemory Technology Inc., Eureka Technology, Inc., Faraday Technology Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd, Imagination Technologies Ltd, MediaTek Inc., Mindtree Limited, Open-silicon, Inc., Rambus Incorporated, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation, Synopsys Inc., Transpacket AS, VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd, Wave Computing, Inc., and Xilinx, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-User Outlook
- 3.4. Design IP Outlook
- 3.5. IP Source Outlook
- 3.6. IP Core Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Growing demand for connected devices and modern system on a chip (SOC) design
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing demand from the healthcare industry in electronics
- 22.214.171.124. Need for teleconference instruments between COVID-19 outbreak
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Fluctuations in the development of the chips with the change in the technology
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Technical advancement in multicore technology for the consumer electronics industry
- 184.108.40.206. Huge demand from avionics and aerospace & defense industries
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Lack of security including IP thefts, and counterfeits
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, By Design IP
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Interface IP
- 6.3. Memory IP
- 6.4. Processor IP
7. Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, By IP Source
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Licensing
- 7.3. Royalty
8. Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, By IP Core
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Hard IP Core
- 8.3. Soft IP Core
9. Global Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market, By End-User
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Automobile
- 9.3. Computers and Peripherals
- 9.4. Consumer Electronics
- 9.5. Industrial
10. Americas Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Semiconductor Intellectual Property Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Achronix Semiconductor
- 14.2. Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
- 14.3. ARM Ltd
- 14.4. Cadence Design Systems Inc.
- 14.5. CEVA Inc.
- 14.6. Cobham Gaisler AB
- 14.7. Dolphin Integration
- 14.8. Dream Chip Technologies GmbH
- 14.9. eMemory Technology Inc.
- 14.10. Eureka Technology, Inc.
- 14.11. Faraday Technology Corporation
- 14.12. Fujitsu Ltd
- 14.13. Imagination Technologies Ltd
- 14.14. MediaTek Inc.
- 14.15. Mindtree Limited
- 14.16. Open-silicon, Inc.
- 14.17. Rambus Incorporated
- 14.18. Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation
- 14.19. Synopsys Inc.
- 14.20. Transpacket AS
- 14.21. VeriSilicon Holdings Co., Ltd
- 14.22. Wave Computing, Inc.
- 14.23. Xilinx, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing