Product Code: MRR-E7927DB
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market is expected to grow from USD 7,912.05 Million in 2020 to USD 17,873.01 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,937.43 Million in 2020 to EUR 15,671.39 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market is expected to grow from GBP 6,167.39 Million in 2020 to GBP 13,931.90 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market is expected to grow from JPY 844,416.32 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,907,503.28 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market is expected to grow from AUD 11,489.35 Million in 2020 to AUD 25,953.99 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Public Safety & Security Analytics to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, and Prescriptive Analytics.
Based on Component, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across Devices, Networks, and Software & APIs.
Based on Function, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across Connected Intelligence, Data Governance for Video Security, Investigative Insights, and Situational Awareness.
Based on Deployment, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
Based on Application, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across Border Management, Crisis & Safety Management, Cyber Security, Fighting Fraud & Corruption, Justice & Law Enforcement, and National Security.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market including Accenture, Assuria, AVEVA Group plc, BAE Systems, CENTRALSQUARE ALL, Cisco, ESRI, Fortinet, Haystax, Hexagon AB, Hitachi, Ltd., IBM, NEC, Nice Systems, Panasonic Corporation, PredPol, SAP, SAS, Splunk Inc., T-Systems, and Verint Systems.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Public Safety & Security Analytics Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Function Outlook
- 3.4. Deployment Outlook
- 3.5. Type Outlook
- 3.6. Component Outlook
- 3.7. Application Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing instances and impact of direct threats to national security and public safety
- 188.8.131.52. Digital transformation of functioning in public safety, justice and security
- 184.108.40.206. Rising investments in smart city initiatives
- 220.127.116.11. Advances in IoT, social media analytics, and cognitive analytics
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing complex datasets
- 22.214.171.124. Budget constraints in adopting public safety and security analytics services
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Proliferation of hosted public safety analytics solutions and services
- 188.8.131.52. Collaborative development and introduction of ML and AI-based public safety
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Concern associated with data securing and misuse
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Descriptive Analytics
- 6.3. Predictive Analytics
- 6.4. Prescriptive Analytics
7. Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Devices
- 7.3. Networks
- 7.4. Software & APIs
8. Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market, By Function
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Connected Intelligence
- 8.3. Data Governance for Video Security
- 8.4. Investigative Insights
- 8.5. Situational Awareness
9. Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market, By Deployment
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. On-Cloud
- 9.3. On-Premise
10. Global Public Safety & Security Analytics Market, By Application
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Border Management
- 10.3. Crisis & Safety Management
- 10.4. Cyber Security
- 10.5. Fighting Fraud & Corruption
- 10.6. Justice & Law Enforcement
- 10.7. National Security
11. Americas Public Safety & Security Analytics Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Public Safety & Security Analytics Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. South Korea
- 12.10. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Public Safety & Security Analytics Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis
- 14.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 14.5. Competitive Scenario
- 14.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Accenture
- 15.2. Assuria
- 15.3. AVEVA Group plc
- 15.4. BAE Systems
- 15.5. CENTRALSQUARE ALL
- 15.6. Cisco
- 15.7. ESRI
- 15.8. Fortinet
- 15.9. Haystax
- 15.10. Hexagon AB
- 15.11. Hitachi, Ltd.
- 15.12. IBM
- 15.13. NEC
- 15.14. Nice Systems
- 15.15. Panasonic Corporation
- 15.16. PredPol
- 15.17. SAP
- 15.18. SAS
- 15.19. Splunk Inc.
- 15.20. T-Systems
- 15.21. Verint Systems
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing