Product Code: MRR-6263858
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Space Propulsion Market is expected to grow from USD 6,018.92 Million in 2020 to USD 12,243.76 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Space Propulsion Market is expected to grow from EUR 5,277.50 Million in 2020 to EUR 10,735.56 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Space Propulsion Market is expected to grow from GBP 4,691.71 Million in 2020 to GBP 9,543.94 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Space Propulsion Market is expected to grow from JPY 642,371.28 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,306,720.23 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Space Propulsion Market is expected to grow from AUD 8,740.27 Million in 2020 to AUD 17,779.57 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Space Propulsion to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Propulsion Type, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Chemical Propulsion and Non-Chemical Propulsion. The Chemical Propulsion further studied across Green, Hybrid, Liquid, and Solid. The Non-Chemical Propulsion further studied across Argon, Electric Propulsion, Hydrogen, Krypton, Laser Propulsion, Nuclear Propulsion, Others, Solar Electric Propulsion, Solar Propulsion, Solar Sail Propulsion, Solar Thermal Propulsion, Tether Propulsion, and Xenon.
Based on System Component, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Nozzle, Power Processing Unit, Propellant Feed System, Rocket Motors, Thermal Control System, and Thrusters. The Propellant Feed System further studied across Combustion Chamber, Propellant Tanks, Regulators, Turbo Pump, and Valves. The Thrusters further studied across Chemical Propulsionthruster and Electric Propulsion Thruster.
Based on Support Services, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Design, Engineering and Operation, Fueling and Launch Support, and Hot Firing and Environmental Test Execution.
Based on Orbit, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Beyond Geosynchronous Orbit, Geosynchronous Orbit, Low Earth Orbit, and Medium Earth Orbit.
Based on Platform, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Capsule/Cargo, Interplanetary Spacecraft and Probes, Launch Vehicles, and Satellite.
Based on End-user, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Commercial and Government & Military.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Space Propulsion Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Space Propulsion Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Space Propulsion Market including Accion Systems Inc., Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc., Airbus Defense and Space, Ariane Group GmbH, AST Advanced Space Technologies GmbH, Blue Origin, LLC, Bradford Space, Inc., Busek Co. Inc., Cobham Mission Systems Wimborne Limited, Enpulsion GmbH, IHI Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Maxar Technologies, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Moog Inc., Northrop Grumman Corporation, OHB SE, RAM Company, Rocket Labs, Safran S.A., Sierra Nevada Corporation, SpaceX, Stanford MU Corporation, Thales Alenia Space, The Boeing Company, VACCO Industries Inc, and Yuzhnoye SDO.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Space Propulsion Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Space Propulsion Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Space Propulsion Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Space Propulsion Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Space Propulsion Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Space Propulsion Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Space Propulsion Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Propulsion Type Outlook
- 3.4. End-user Outlook
- 3.5. System Component Outlook
- 3.6. Orbit Outlook
- 3.7. Platform Outlook
- 3.8. Support Services Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Attractive increase in the number of space exploration missions and demand for LEO-based services
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing focus on reducing mission costs
- 18.104.22.168. Demand for advanced electric propulsion systems and thereby initiated technological advancements in space propulsion
- 22.214.171.124. Rising use of small satellites and commercialization of space launch vehicle
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Government policies & regulations
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing Demand for commercial-off-the-shelf components (COTS) for CubeSats
- 184.108.40.206. Technological upgradation in-space propulsion to reduce cost and improve efficiency
- 220.127.116.11. Increased government investments in space technology
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Huge R&D expenditure
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Space Propulsion Market, By Propulsion Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Chemical Propulsion
- 6.2.1. Green
- 6.2.2. Hybrid
- 6.2.3. Liquid
- 6.2.4. Solid
- 6.3. Non-Chemical Propulsion
- 6.3.1. Argon
- 6.3.2. Electric Propulsion
- 6.3.3. Hydrogen
- 6.3.4. Krypton
- 6.3.5. Laser Propulsion
- 6.3.6. Nuclear Propulsion
- 6.3.7. Others
- 6.3.8. Solar Electric Propulsion
- 6.3.9. Solar Propulsion
- 6.3.10. Solar Sail Propulsion
- 6.3.11. Solar Thermal Propulsion
- 6.3.12. Tether Propulsion
- 6.3.13. Xenon
7. Global Space Propulsion Market, By System Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Nozzle
- 7.3. Power Processing Unit
- 7.4. Propellant Feed System
- 7.4.1. Combustion Chamber
- 7.4.2. Propellant Tanks
- 7.4.3. Regulators
- 7.4.4. Turbo Pump
- 7.4.5. Valves
- 7.5. Rocket Motors
- 7.6. Thermal Control System
- 7.7. Thrusters
- 7.7.1. Chemical Propulsionthruster
- 7.7.2. Electric Propulsion Thruster
8. Global Space Propulsion Market, By Support Services
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Design, Engineering and Operation
- 8.3. Fueling and Launch Support
- 8.4. Hot Firing and Environmental Test Execution
9. Global Space Propulsion Market, By Orbit
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Beyond Geosynchronous Orbit
- 9.3. Geosynchronous Orbit
- 9.4. Low Earth Orbit
- 9.5. Medium Earth Orbit
10. Global Space Propulsion Market, By Platform
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Capsule/Cargo
- 10.3. Interplanetary Spacecraft and Probes
- 10.4. Launch Vehicles
- 10.5. Satellite
11. Global Space Propulsion Market, By End-user
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Commercial
- 11.3. Government & Military
12. Americas Space Propulsion Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Space Propulsion Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Space Propulsion Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 15.5. Competitive Scenario
- 15.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Accion Systems Inc.
- 16.2. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc.
- 16.3. Airbus Defense and Space
- 16.4. Ariane Group GmbH
- 16.5. AST Advanced Space Technologies GmbH
- 16.6. Blue Origin, LLC
- 16.7. Bradford Space, Inc.
- 16.8. Busek Co. Inc.
- 16.9. Cobham Mission Systems Wimborne Limited
- 16.10. Enpulsion GmbH
- 16.11. IHI Corporation
- 16.12. L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- 16.13. Maxar Technologies
- 16.14. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- 16.15. Moog Inc.
- 16.16. Northrop Grumman Corporation
- 16.17. OHB SE
- 16.18. RAM Company
- 16.19. Rocket Labs
- 16.20. Safran S.A.
- 16.21. Sierra Nevada Corporation
- 16.22. SpaceX
- 16.23. Stanford MU Corporation
- 16.24. Thales Alenia Space
- 16.25. The Boeing Company
- 16.26. VACCO Industries Inc
- 16.27. Yuzhnoye SDO
- 17.1. Discussion Guide
- 17.2. License & Pricing