Product Code: MRR-6263A7D
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Microprocessor & GPU Market is expected to grow from USD 84,943.91 Million in 2020 to USD 116,905.83 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Microprocessor & GPU Market is expected to grow from EUR 74,480.43 Million in 2020 to EUR 102,505.26 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Microprocessor & GPU Market is expected to grow from GBP 66,213.27 Million in 2020 to GBP 91,127.39 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Microprocessor & GPU Market is expected to grow from JPY 9,065,667.98 Million in 2020 to JPY 12,476,815.36 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Microprocessor & GPU Market is expected to grow from AUD 123,349.85 Million in 2020 to AUD 169,762.82 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Microprocessor & GPU to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Microprocessor & GPU Market studied across Discrete GPU and Integrated GPU.
Based on Functionality, the Microprocessor & GPU Market studied across Real-time Systems and Standalone Systems.
Based on Application , the Microprocessor & GPU Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Industrial, and Servers & Data Centers. The Consumer Electronics further studied across Desktops, Digital Media Boxes, E-readers, Embedded Consumer Electronics, Gaming Consoles, Laptops, Smart Eyewear, Smart TV, Smartphones, Smartwatches, and Tablets.
Based on Deployment, the Microprocessor & GPU Market studied across In-Premise and On-Cloud.
Based on Geography, the Microprocessor & GPU Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market including Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Allwinner Technology Co., Ltd., Apple Inc., ASUSTeK Computer Inc, Broadcom Inc by Avago Technologies Limited, Digi-Key Corporation, EVGA Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, IBM Corporation, Imagination Technologies Limited, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corp, Qualcomm Incorporated, Samsung Electronics, SAPPHIRE Technology Limited by, Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation, VIA Technologies Inc, VIA Technologies, Inc., and ZOTAC.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Microprocessor & GPU Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Microprocessor & GPU Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Deployment Outlook
- 3.5. Functionality Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Rising demand for high performance and energy-efficient processors and GPUs
- 188.8.131.52. Increased demand of artificial intelligence and super computer
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. Availability of alternatives
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Rise in demand of Internet of Things (IoT)-enabled devices and equipment
- 18.104.22.168. Implementation of cloud-based platforms and server environments
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Rapid technological changes in market unable to meet consumers demand
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Microprocessor & GPU Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Discrete GPU
- 6.3. Integrated GPU
7. Global Microprocessor & GPU Market, By Functionality
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Real-time Systems
- 7.3. Standalone Systems
8. Global Microprocessor & GPU Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Aerospace & Defense
- 8.3. Automotive
- 8.4. Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
- 8.5. Consumer Electronics
- 8.5.1. Desktops
- 8.5.2. Digital Media Boxes
- 8.5.3. E-readers
- 8.5.4. Embedded Consumer Electronics
- 8.5.5. Gaming Consoles
- 8.5.6. Laptops
- 8.5.7. Smart Eyewear
- 8.5.8. Smart TV
- 8.5.9. Smartphones
- 8.5.10. Smartwatches
- 8.5.11. Tablets
- 8.6. Healthcare
- 8.7. Industrial
- 8.8. Servers & Data Centers
9. Global Microprocessor & GPU Market, By Deployment
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. In-Premise
- 9.3. On-Cloud
10. Americas Microprocessor & GPU Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Microprocessor & GPU Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Microprocessor & GPU Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Advanced Micro Devices Inc
- 14.2. Allwinner Technology Co., Ltd.
- 14.3. Apple Inc.
- 14.4. ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- 14.5. Broadcom Inc by Avago Technologies Limited
- 14.6. Digi-Key Corporation
- 14.7. EVGA Corporation
- 14.8. Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd
- 14.9. IBM Corporation
- 14.10. Imagination Technologies Limited
- 14.11. Intel Corporation
- 14.12. NVIDIA Corp
- 14.13. Qualcomm Incorporated
- 14.14. Samsung Electronics
- 14.15. SAPPHIRE Technology Limited by
- 14.16. Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation
- 14.17. VIA Technologies Inc
- 14.18. VIA Technologies, Inc.
- 14.19. ZOTAC
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing