Product Code: MRR-31E0400
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Spirometer Market is expected to grow from USD 807.35 Million in 2020 to USD 1,402.49 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Spirometer Market is expected to grow from EUR 707.90 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,229.73 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Spirometer Market is expected to grow from GBP 629.32 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,093.23 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Spirometer Market is expected to grow from JPY 86,165.03 Million in 2020 to JPY 149,681.53 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Spirometer Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,172.38 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,036.60 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Spirometer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product Type, the Spirometer Market studied across Consumables & Accessories, Devices, and Software. The Devices further studied across PC- Based Spirometer, Portable Spirometer, and Table-Top Spirometer.
Based on Technology , the Spirometer Market studied across Flow Measurement, Peak Flow Measurement, and Volume Measurement.
Based on End-User, the Spirometer Market studied across Homecare Settings, Hospitals and Clinics, and Industrial Settings.
Based on Application, the Spirometer Market studied across Asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, and Pulmonary Fibrosis.
Based on Geography, the Spirometer Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Spirometer Market including Cardinal Health, Inc., CHEST M.I., INC., Clarity Medical Pvt. Ltd., Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd., FUKUDA SANGYO CO., LTD., Fysiomed B.V., Guangzhou Medsinglong Medical Equipment Co. Ltd., Hill-Rom Services, Inc., KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V., Medikro Oy, Medline Industries, Inc., MGC Diagnostics Corporation, Midmark Corporation, ndd Medizintechnik AG, Schiller AG, Semiconductor Physics Laboratory Co. Ltd., Smiths Medical, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated., Vitalograph Ltd., and Vyaire Medical, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Spirometer Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Spirometer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Spirometer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Spirometer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Spirometer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Spirometer Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Spirometer Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-User Outlook
- 3.4. Product Type Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Technology Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing prevalence of respiratory disorders with a growing geriatric population
- 220.127.116.11. Adoption of the homecare setting devices
- 18.104.22.168. Awareness by government initiatives regarding respiratory diseases
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness regarding the signs of respiratory diseases
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing R&D expenditure by leading companies
- 188.8.131.52. Technology advancements with the spirometers
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Dearth of skilled professionals and possible inaccuracy
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Spirometer Market, By Product Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Consumables & Accessories
- 6.3. Devices
- 6.3.1. PC- Based Spirometer
- 6.3.2. Portable Spirometer
- 6.3.3. Table-Top Spirometer
- 6.4. Software
7. Global Spirometer Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Flow Measurement
- 7.3. Peak Flow Measurement
- 7.4. Volume Measurement
8. Global Spirometer Market, By End-User
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Homecare Settings
- 8.3. Hospitals and Clinics
- 8.4. Industrial Settings
9. Global Spirometer Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Asthma
- 9.3. COPD
- 9.4. Cystic Fibrosis
- 9.5. Pulmonary Fibrosis
10. Americas Spirometer Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Spirometer Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Spirometer Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Cardinal Health, Inc.
- 14.2. CHEST M.I., INC.
- 14.3. Clarity Medical Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.4. Contec Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- 14.5. FUKUDA SANGYO CO., LTD.
- 14.6. Fysiomed B.V.
- 14.7. Guangzhou Medsinglong Medical Equipment Co. Ltd.
- 14.8. Hill-Rom Services, Inc.
- 14.9. KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS N.V.
- 14.10. Medikro Oy
- 14.11. Medline Industries, Inc.
- 14.12. MGC Diagnostics Corporation
- 14.13. Midmark Corporation
- 14.14. ndd Medizintechnik AG
- 14.15. Schiller AG
- 14.16. Semiconductor Physics Laboratory Co. Ltd.
- 14.17. Smiths Medical, Inc.
- 14.18. Teleflex Incorporated.
- 14.19. Vitalograph Ltd.
- 14.20. Vyaire Medical, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing