Product Code: MRR-33E31F1
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Medical Animation Market is expected to grow from USD 364.29 Million in 2020 to USD 990.24 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Medical Animation Market is expected to grow from EUR 319.42 Million in 2020 to EUR 868.26 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Medical Animation Market is expected to grow from GBP 283.96 Million in 2020 to GBP 771.89 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Medical Animation Market is expected to grow from JPY 38,879.65 Million in 2020 to JPY 105,684.49 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Medical Animation Market is expected to grow from AUD 529.00 Million in 2020 to AUD 1,437.97 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Medical Animation to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type , the Medical Animation Market studied across 2D Animation, 3D Animation, 4D Animation, and Flash Animation.
Based on Therapeutic Area, the Medical Animation Market studied across Cardiology, Dental, Oncology, and Plastic Surgery.
Based on Application , the Medical Animation Market studied across Cellular & Molecular Studies, Drug MoA, Patient Education, and Surgical Training & Planning.
Based on End-user, the Medical Animation Market studied across Academic Institute, Hospitals, Life Sciences, and Medical Device Manufactures.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Medical Animation Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Medical Animation Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Medical Animation Market including Animated Biomedical Productions, AXS Studio, Inc., Blausen Medical Communications, Inc., Elara Systems, Inc., Ghost Productions, Inc, Hybrid Medical Animation, Inc., INFUSE MEDIA GROUP, LLC, INVIVO Communications, Inc. by Spongelab, Medmovie, Inc., Nucleus Medical Media, Inc., Polygon Animation Ltd., Radius Digital Science, Random42 Scientific Communication, Scientific Animations, Inc., Trinity Animation Inc., Trinsic Medical Animation, LLC, Understand.com, LLC, Viscira LLC by Sudler & Hennessey Group, Visible Body, and XVIVO Scientific Animation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Medical Animation Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Medical Animation Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Medical Animation Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Medical Animation Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Medical Animation Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Medical Animation Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Medical Animation Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. End-user Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. Therapeutic Area Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Rising adoption of animation by life science & medical device companies
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing start-up ecosystem in medical animation market
- 184.108.40.206. Attractive investment space for pharmaceutical and medical device manufactures
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. High cost of associated with medical animation devices and services
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Medical animation for education and training purposes
- 22.214.171.124. Surgical animation and storyboard development
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Dearth of certified medical animators
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Medical Animation Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. 2D Animation
- 6.3. 3D Animation
- 6.4. 4D Animation
- 6.5. Flash Animation
7. Global Medical Animation Market, By Therapeutic Area
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Cardiology
- 7.3. Dental
- 7.4. Oncology
- 7.5. Plastic Surgery
8. Global Medical Animation Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Cellular & Molecular Studies
- 8.3. Drug MoA
- 8.4. Patient Education
- 8.5. Surgical Training & Planning
9. Global Medical Animation Market, By End-user
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Academic Institute
- 9.3. Hospitals
- 9.4. Life Sciences
- 9.5. Medical Device Manufactures
10. Americas Medical Animation Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Medical Animation Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Medical Animation Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Animated Biomedical Productions
- 14.2. AXS Studio, Inc.
- 14.3. Blausen Medical Communications, Inc.
- 14.4. Elara Systems, Inc.
- 14.5. Ghost Productions, Inc
- 14.6. Hybrid Medical Animation, Inc.
- 14.7. INFUSE MEDIA GROUP, LLC
- 14.8. INVIVO Communications, Inc. by Spongelab
- 14.9. Medmovie, Inc.
- 14.10. Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.
- 14.11. Polygon Animation Ltd.
- 14.12. Radius Digital Science
- 14.13. Random42 Scientific Communication
- 14.14. Scientific Animations, Inc.
- 14.15. Trinity Animation Inc.
- 14.16. Trinsic Medical Animation, LLC
- 14.17. Understand.com, LLC
- 14.18. Viscira LLC by Sudler & Hennessey Group
- 14.19. Visible Body
- 14.20. XVIVO Scientific Animation
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing