Product Code: MRR-6263B95
Waterborne Polyurethane Market Research Report by Product Type (Adhesive, Coating, Elastomer, and Sealant), by End-use (Automotive & transportation, Bedding & furniture, Building & construction, and Electronics) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market is expected to grow from USD 1,514.66 Million in 2019 to USD 2,133.01 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.87%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Waterborne Polyurethane to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product Type, the Waterborne Polyurethane Market studied across Adhesive, Coating, Elastomer, and Sealant.
- Based on End-use, the Waterborne Polyurethane Market studied across Automotive & transportation, Bedding & furniture, Building & construction, and Electronics.
- Based on Geography, the Waterborne Polyurethane Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market including 3M Company, Anhui Sinograce Chemicals Co., Ltd., Axalta Coating Systems LLC, BASF S.E., Bayer Materials Science LLC, Guangdong Orient Yige New Materials Co., Ltd, H.B. Fuller, Heben Polyester Chemicals Co., Ltd, Henkel Ag & Company, Huisins New Material Technology Co., Ltd, Kaiyue Technologies, PPG Industries Inc., RPM International Inc., Siwochem, The Dow Chemical Company, The Sherwin-Williams, VCM Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd., Wanhua Chemical Group, Welson Industrial Company, Xiamen Wangquin Chemical Technology Co., Ltd, and Xuchuan Chemicals.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Waterborne Polyurethane Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Type Outlook
- 3.4. End-use Outlook
- 3.5. Geography Outlook
- 3.6. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Increasing demand for substitution of solvent-based polyurethanes
- 5.2.2. Rapidly growing paint and coating industry
- 5.2.3. The government initiatives for reducing the exposure to VOCs
- 5.2.4. Increasing adoption for concrete and industrial flooring
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Fluctuation in raw material prices
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Increasing adoption of sustainable products due to the harmful effects of chemical emissions from solvents
- 5.4.2. Advances including polyurethane dispersions (PUDs) showcasing high optimism
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Performance concern of waterborne polyurethanes as compared to solvent-based
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market, By Product Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Adhesive
- 7.3. Coating
- 7.4. Elastomer
- 7.5. Sealant
8. Global Waterborne Polyurethane Market, By End-use
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Automotive & transportation
- 8.3. Bedding & furniture
- 8.4. Building & construction
- 8.5. Electronics
9. Americas Waterborne Polyurethane Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Waterborne Polyurethane Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Waterborne Polyurethane Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitive Scenario
- 12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. 3M Company
- 13.2. Anhui Sinograce Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- 13.3. Axalta Coating Systems LLC
- 13.4. BASF S.E.
- 13.5. Bayer Materials Science LLC
- 13.6. Guangdong Orient Yige New Materials Co., Ltd
- 13.7. H.B. Fuller
- 13.8. Heben Polyester Chemicals Co., Ltd
- 13.9. Henkel Ag & Company
- 13.10. Huisins New Material Technology Co., Ltd
- 13.11. Kaiyue Technologies
- 13.12. PPG Industries Inc.
- 13.13. RPM International Inc.
- 13.14. Siwochem
- 13.15. The Dow Chemical Company
- 13.16. The Sherwin-Williams
- 13.17. VCM Polyurethanes Pvt. Ltd.
- 13.18. Wanhua Chemical Group
- 13.19. Welson Industrial Company
- 13.20. Xiamen Wangquin Chemical Technology Co., Ltd
- 13.21. Xuchuan Chemicals