Product Code: MRR-31E010F
Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market Research Report by Fuel Type (Biofuel, Hydrogen Fuel, and Power to Liquid Fuel), by Manufacturing Technology (Alcohol to Jet SPK, Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Jet, Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene, Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene with Aromatics, and Hydro processed Fatty Acid Esters and Fatty Acids - Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene), by End-Use - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market is expected to grow from USD 404.40 Million in 2019 to USD 2,387.36 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 34.43%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Sustainable Aviation Fuel to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Fuel Type, the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market studied across Biofuel, Hydrogen Fuel, and Power to Liquid Fuel.
- Based on Manufacturing Technology, the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market studied across Alcohol to Jet SPK, Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Jet, Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene, Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene with Aromatics, Hydro processed Fatty Acid Esters and Fatty Acids - Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene, and Synthetic Iso-paraffin from Fermented Hydroprocessed Sugar.
- Based on End-Use, the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market studied across Business & General Aviation, Commercial Aviation, Military Aviation, and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle.
- Based on Geography, the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market including Aemetis, Inc., Amyris Inc, Avfuel Corporation, Ballard Power Systems, Eni S.p.A., Fulcrum Bioenergy Inc, Gevo Inc, Hypoint, Inc., Lanzatech Inc, Neste Oyj, Petrixo Oil & Gas LLC, Preem AB, Red Rock Biofuels, S.G. Preston Company, Sasol Limited, Skynrg, Sundrop Fuels, Inc., Velocys, Virent Inc., World Energy, and Zeroavia, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Manufacturing Technology Outlook
- 3.4. End-Use Outlook
- 3.5. Fuel Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Benefits offered by the sustainable aviation fuel over the conventional jet fuel
- 5.2.2. Rising air passenger traffic across the globe
- 5.2.3. Harmful impact and need for reduction in GHG emissions in aviation industry
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. High price difference between traditional and sustainable aviation fuel
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Government committed to ambitious emissions reduction goals
- 5.4.2. SAF purchase agreements by airlines worldwide
- 5.4.3. Rising investment in sustainable aviation fuel
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Large investments in new production facilities and ASTM certification
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market, By Fuel Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Biofuel
- 7.3. Hydrogen Fuel
- 7.4. Power to Liquid Fuel
8. Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market, By Manufacturing Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Alcohol to Jet SPK
- 8.3. Catalytic Hydrothermolysis Jet
- 8.4. Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene
- 8.5. Fischer Tropsch Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene with Aromatics
- 8.6. Hydro processed Fatty Acid Esters and Fatty Acids - Synthetic Paraffinic Kerosene
- 8.7. Synthetic Iso-paraffin from Fermented Hydroprocessed Sugar
9. Global Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market, By End-Use
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Business & General Aviation
- 9.3. Commercial Aviation
- 9.4. Military Aviation
- 9.5. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
10. Americas Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Sustainable Aviation Fuel Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Aemetis, Inc.
- 14.2. Amyris Inc
- 14.3. Avfuel Corporation
- 14.4. Ballard Power Systems
- 14.5. Eni S.p.A.
- 14.6. Fulcrum Bioenergy Inc
- 14.7. Gevo Inc
- 14.8. Hypoint, Inc.
- 14.9. Lanzatech Inc
- 14.10. Neste Oyj
- 14.11. Petrixo Oil & Gas LLC
- 14.12. Preem AB
- 14.13. Red Rock Biofuels
- 14.14. S.G. Preston Company
- 14.15. Sasol Limited
- 14.16. Skynrg
- 14.17. Sundrop Fuels, Inc.
- 14.18. Velocys
- 14.19. Virent Inc.
- 14.20. World Energy
- 14.21. Zeroavia, Inc.