Product Code: MRR-31E07F3
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Voyage Data Recorders Market is expected to grow from USD 446.48 Million in 2020 to USD 612.10 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Voyage Data Recorders Market is expected to grow from EUR 391.48 Million in 2020 to EUR 536.70 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Voyage Data Recorders Market is expected to grow from GBP 348.03 Million in 2020 to GBP 477.13 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Voyage Data Recorders Market is expected to grow from JPY 47,651.24 Million in 2020 to JPY 65,327.45 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Voyage Data Recorders Market is expected to grow from AUD 648.35 Million in 2020 to AUD 888.86 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Voyage Data Recorders to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on System Type, the Voyage Data Recorders Market studied across Full Voyage Data Recorder and Simplified Voyage Data Recorder.
Based on Product Type, the Voyage Data Recorders Market studied across Fixed and Float.
Based on Application, the Voyage Data Recorders Market studied across Cargo Ship, Naval Ship, and Passenger Ship.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Voyage Data Recorders Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Voyage Data Recorders Market in 2020. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market including Beijing Highlander Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Cargotec Corporation, Consilium AB Publ., Danelec Marine, Furuno Electric Co., Ltd., Interschalt maritime systems AG, Japan Radio Co., Kelvin Hughes Ltd., Kongsberg Maritime, Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine B.V., Orolia Maritime, Radio Holland, Raytheon Anschutz, Syberg AS., Telemar UK Ltd, Totem Plus Ltd., and Wartsila.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Voyage Data Recorders Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Voyage Data Recorders Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. System Type Outlook
- 3.4. Product Type Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Government regulation pertaining to the safety of ships such as SOLAS and IMO
- 220.127.116.11. Significant incidences of ship failure and accidents
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. High initial cost of the product
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Growing deployment of ships worldwide
- 126.96.36.199. Rising requirements with growing e-commerce, and other seaborn trades
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Technological constraint and updating regulations for the voyage data recorders
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Voyage Data Recorders Market, By System Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Full Voyage Data Recorder
- 6.3. Simplified Voyage Data Recorder
7. Global Voyage Data Recorders Market, By Product Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Fixed
- 7.3. Float
8. Global Voyage Data Recorders Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Cargo Ship
- 8.3. Naval Ship
- 8.4. Passenger Ship
9. Americas Voyage Data Recorders Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Voyage Data Recorders Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Voyage Data Recorders Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Beijing Highlander Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- 13.2. Cargotec Corporation
- 13.3. Consilium AB Publ.
- 13.4. Danelec Marine
- 13.5. Furuno Electric Co., Ltd.
- 13.6. Interschalt maritime systems AG
- 13.7. Japan Radio Co.
- 13.8. Kelvin Hughes Ltd.
- 13.9. Kongsberg Maritime
- 13.10. Northrop Grumman Sperry Marine B.V.
- 13.11. Orolia Maritime
- 13.12. Radio Holland
- 13.13. Raytheon Anschutz
- 13.14. Syberg AS.
- 13.15. Telemar UK Ltd
- 13.16. Totem Plus Ltd.
- 13.17. Wartsila
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing