Product Code: MRR-6263597
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Power Plant Boiler Market is expected to grow from USD 16,745.30 Million in 2020 to USD 22,305.56 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Power Plant Boiler Market is expected to grow from EUR 14,682.60 Million in 2020 to EUR 19,557.94 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Power Plant Boiler Market is expected to grow from GBP 13,052.86 Million in 2020 to GBP 17,387.05 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Power Plant Boiler Market is expected to grow from JPY 1,787,148.62 Million in 2020 to JPY 2,380,569.18 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Power Plant Boiler Market is expected to grow from AUD 24,316.41 Million in 2020 to AUD 32,390.64 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Power Plant Boiler to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Process , the Power Plant Boiler Market studied across Fluidized bed combustion and Pulverized fuel combustion.
Based on Technology , the Power Plant Boiler Market studied across Subcritical, Supercritical, and Ultra-critical.
Based on Fuel Type, the Power Plant Boiler Market studied across Coal, Natural gas, Nuclear, Petroleum, and Renewables.
Based on Geography, the Power Plant Boiler Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market including Andritz Group, Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc., Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Dongfang Electric Corporation Ltd., Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction, General Electric Company, Harbin Electric Corporation, IHI Corporation, JFE Engineering Corporation, John Wood Group PLC, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd., Pjsc Krasny Kotelshchik, Rentech Boiler, Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd., Siemens AG, Sofinter Group, Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., Thermax Limited, Valmet Oyj, and Zhengzhou Boiler Co., Ltd..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Power Plant Boiler Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Power Plant Boiler Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Power Plant Boiler Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Process Outlook
- 3.4. Technology Outlook
- 3.5. Fuel Type Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Constant rising demand for electricity
- 18.104.22.168. Government initiatives and investment for power generation
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Rising importance and Focus on renewable energy for sustainable development
- 126.96.36.199. Advances in power plant technology for generation enormous amount of electricity
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Rising importance and Focus on renewable energy for sustainable development
- 184.108.40.206. Advances in power plant technology for generation enormous amount of electricity
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Difficulties in balance between boiler's efficient power output meanwhile reducing environmental emissions
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Power Plant Boiler Market, By Process
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Fluidized bed combustion
- 6.3. Pulverized fuel combustion
7. Global Power Plant Boiler Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Subcritical
- 7.3. Supercritical
- 7.4. Ultra-critical
8. Global Power Plant Boiler Market, By Fuel Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Coal
- 8.3. Natural gas
- 8.4. Nuclear
- 8.5. Petroleum
- 8.6. Renewables
9. Americas Power Plant Boiler Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Power Plant Boiler Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Power Plant Boiler Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Andritz Group
- 13.2. Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
- 13.3. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- 13.4. Dongfang Electric Corporation Ltd.
- 13.5. Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction
- 13.6. General Electric Company
- 13.7. Harbin Electric Corporation
- 13.8. IHI Corporation
- 13.9. JFE Engineering Corporation
- 13.10. John Wood Group PLC
- 13.11. Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems, Ltd.
- 13.12. Pjsc Krasny Kotelshchik
- 13.13. Rentech Boiler
- 13.14. Shanghai Electric Power Co., Ltd.
- 13.15. Siemens AG
- 13.16. Sofinter Group
- 13.17. Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- 13.18. Thermax Limited
- 13.19. Valmet Oyj
- 13.20. Zhengzhou Boiler Co., Ltd.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing