Product Code: MRR-626369E
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Thin Wafer Market is expected to grow from USD 7,704.17 Million in 2020 to USD 11,174.98 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Thin Wafer Market is expected to grow from EUR 6,755.16 Million in 2020 to EUR 9,798.43 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Thin Wafer Market is expected to grow from GBP 6,005.35 Million in 2020 to GBP 8,710.83 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Thin Wafer Market is expected to grow from JPY 822,230.85 Million in 2020 to JPY 1,192,653.96 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Thin Wafer Market is expected to grow from AUD 11,187.48 Million in 2020 to AUD 16,227.56 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Thin Wafer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Wafer Size, the Thin Wafer Market studied across 125 mm, 200 mm, and 300 mm.
Based on Process, the Thin Wafer Market studied across Carrier-less/Taiko Process and Temporary Bonding & Debonding.
Based on Technology, the Thin Wafer Market studied across Dicing, Grinding, and Polishing.
Based on Application, the Thin Wafer Market studied across CIS, Interposer, LED, Logic, Memory, MEMS (micro-electromechanical system), and RF Devices.
Based on Geography, the Thin Wafer Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Thin Wafer Market including 3M Company, Applied Materials, Inc., Atecom Technology Co., Ltd., Brewer Science, Inc., Disco Corporation, EV Group, Globalwafers Co., Ltd., Lintec Corporation, Mechatronic Systemtechnik, Nissan Chemical Corporation, Okmetic, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., Siltronic AG, Siltronix Silicon Technologies, SK Siltron, Sumco Corporation, Synova SA, SUSS MicroTec SE, Ulvac GmbH, and Wafer Works Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Thin Wafer Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Thin Wafer Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Thin Wafer Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Thin Wafer Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Thin Wafer Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Thin Wafer Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Thin Wafer Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Process Outlook
- 3.4. Wafer Size Outlook
- 3.5. Technology Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 18.104.22.168. Major trends of compact and reduced sizes of electronic devices
- 22.214.171.124. Growing implementation of MEMS technology in portable health monitoring devices
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Major issue such as efficiency maintenance for thin wafers
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Proliferating semiconductor industry in mainly emerging economies
- 184.108.40.206. Growing focus towards the portable electronic devices
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. More vulnerable to damages caused by high pressure
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Thin Wafer Market, By Wafer Size
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. 125 mm
- 6.3. 200 mm
- 6.4. 300 mm
7. Global Thin Wafer Market, By Process
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Carrier-less/Taiko Process
- 7.3. Temporary Bonding & Debonding
8. Global Thin Wafer Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Dicing
- 8.3. Grinding
- 8.4. Polishing
9. Global Thin Wafer Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. CIS
- 9.3. Interposer
- 9.4. LED
- 9.5. Logic
- 9.6. Memory
- 9.7. MEMS (micro-electromechanical system)
- 9.8. RF Devices
10. Americas Thin Wafer Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Thin Wafer Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Thin Wafer Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. 3M Company
- 14.2. Applied Materials, Inc.
- 14.3. Atecom Technology Co., Ltd.
- 14.4. Brewer Science, Inc.
- 14.5. Disco Corporation
- 14.6. EV Group
- 14.7. Globalwafers Co., Ltd.
- 14.8. Lintec Corporation
- 14.9. Mechatronic Systemtechnik
- 14.10. Nissan Chemical Corporation
- 14.11. Okmetic
- 14.12. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- 14.13. Siltronic AG
- 14.14. Siltronix Silicon Technologies
- 14.15. SK Siltron
- 14.16. Sumco Corporation
- 14.17. Synova SA
- 14.18. SUSS MicroTec SE
- 14.19. Ulvac GmbH
- 14.20. Wafer Works Corporation
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing