Product Code: MRR-7A58AE8
Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market Research Report by Product (Healthcare Payer Solutions and Healthcare Provider Solutions), by Component (Services and Software), by Pricing Model, by SERVICE MODEL, by Deployment Model - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market is expected to grow from USD 24,797.68 Million in 2019 to USD 67,981.41 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.30%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Cloud Computing in Healthcare to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Healthcare Payer Solutions and Healthcare Provider Solutions. The Healthcare Payer Solutions further studied across Claims Management Solutions, Customer Relationship Management Solutions, Fraud Management Solutions, Payment Management Solutions, and Provider Network Management Solutions. The Healthcare Provider Solutions further studied across Clinical Information Systems and Nonclinical Information Systems.
- Based on Component, the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Services and Software.
- Based on Pricing Model, the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Pay-As-You-Go Pricing Model and Spot Pricing Model.
- Based on SERVICE MODEL, the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Infrastructure-As-A-Service, Platform-As-A-Service, and Software-As-A-Service.
- Based on Deployment Model , the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Hybrid Cloud, Private Cloud, and Public Cloud.
- Based on Geography, the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market including Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., Athenahealth, Inc., Carecloud Corporation, Carestream Health, Inc., Dell Technologies, Inc., DXC Technology, Eclinicalworks, Ensoftek, Inc, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Ge Healthcare, Hyland Software, Inc., Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Nextgen Healthcare, Inc., NTT DATA Corporation, Orion Health Group, Sectra AB, Siemens Healthineers AG, and VEPRO AG.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. SERVICE MODEL Outlook
- 3.5. Deployment Model Outlook
- 3.6. Component Outlook
- 3.7. Pricing Model Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.5. Challenges
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Healthcare Payer Solutions
- 7.2.1. Claims Management Solutions
- 7.2.2. Customer Relationship Management Solutions
- 7.2.3. Fraud Management Solutions
- 7.2.4. Payment Management Solutions
- 7.2.5. Provider Network Management Solutions
- 7.3. Healthcare Provider Solutions
- 7.3.1. Clinical Information Systems
- 7.3.2. Nonclinical Information Systems
8. Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market, By Component
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Services
- 8.3. Software
9. Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market, By Pricing Model
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Pay-As-You-Go Pricing Model
- 9.3. Spot Pricing Model
10. Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market, By SERVICE MODEL
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Infrastructure-As-A-Service
- 10.3. Platform-As-A-Service
- 10.4. Software-As-A-Service
11. Global Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market, By Deployment Model
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Hybrid Cloud
- 11.3. Private Cloud
- 11.4. Public Cloud
12. Americas Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Cloud Computing in Healthcare Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitive Scenario
- 15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- 16.2. Athenahealth, Inc.
- 16.3. Carecloud Corporation
- 16.4. Carestream Health, Inc.
- 16.5. Dell Technologies, Inc.
- 16.6. DXC Technology
- 16.7. Eclinicalworks
- 16.8. Ensoftek, Inc
- 16.9. Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- 16.10. Ge Healthcare
- 16.11. Hyland Software, Inc.
- 16.12. Infinitt Healthcare Co. Ltd.
- 16.13. International Business Machines Corporation
- 16.14. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- 16.15. Nextgen Healthcare, Inc.
- 16.16. NTT DATA Corporation
- 16.17. Orion Health Group
- 16.18. Sectra AB
- 16.19. Siemens Healthineers AG
- 16.20. VEPRO AG