Product Code: MRR-7A58A12
Electric Heat Tracing Market Research Report by Component (Control and Monitoring Systems, Electric Heat Tracing Cables, Power Connection Kits, and Thermal Insulation Materials), by Type (Constant Wattage, Mineral-Insulated, Self-Regulating, and Skin Effect), by Temperature, by Application, by Vertical - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Electric Heat Tracing Market is expected to grow from USD 1,676.21 Million in 2019 to USD 2,715.08 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.36%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Electric Heat Tracing to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across Control and Monitoring Systems, Electric Heat Tracing Cables, Power Connection Kits, and Thermal Insulation Materials. The Control and Monitoring Systems further studied across Resistance Temperature Detectors, Thermocouples, and Thermostats.
- Based on Type, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across Constant Wattage, Mineral-Insulated, Self-Regulating, and Skin Effect.
- Based on Temperature, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across 101°C to 250°C, Above 250°C, and Up to 100°C.
- Based on Application, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across Floor Heating and Roof & Gutter De-Icing.
- Based on Vertical, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across Chemicals, Commercial, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Power & Energy, Pulp & Paper, Residential, Textile, Transportation, and Water & Wastewater Management.
Based on Geography, the Electric Heat Tracing Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market including Bartec, Danfoss A/S, Drexan Energy Systems, Inc., Drexma Industries Inc., Ebeco, Eltherm, Emerson Electric Co., Heat Trace, Heat Trace Products, LLC, King Electric, Nexans S.A., Nibe Industrier, nVent Thermal LLC, Spirax-Sarco Engineering, SST Group, Thermon, Trasor Corp., Urecon Ltd., Warmup, and Watlow Electric Manufacturing Co..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Electric Heat Tracing Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Electric Heat Tracing Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Vertical Outlook
- 3.5. Temperature Outlook
- 3.6. Component Outlook
- 3.7. Application Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Oil & gas is a highly volatile sector globally
- 5.2.2. Increasing adoption of electric heat tracing systems
- 5.2.3. Low maintenance cost associated with electric heat tracing systems
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Devastating effects of overlapping of heating cables
- 5.3.2. Heat loss is compensated to maintain temperature
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Oil & gas exploration projects in subsea and the arctic region
- 5.4.2. Investment in development of oil & gas pipeline infrastructure
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Installation to ensure proper operation and to avoid shock and fire
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Electric Heat Tracing Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Control and Monitoring Systems
- 7.2.1. Resistance Temperature Detectors
- 7.2.2. Thermocouples
- 7.2.3. Thermostats
- 7.3. Electric Heat Tracing Cables
- 7.4. Power Connection Kits
- 7.5. Thermal Insulation Materials
8. Global Electric Heat Tracing Market, By Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Constant Wattage
- 8.3. Mineral-Insulated
- 8.4. Self-Regulating
- 8.5. Skin Effect
9. Global Electric Heat Tracing Market, By Temperature
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. 101°C to 250°C
- 9.3. Above 250°C
- 9.4. Up to 100°C
10. Global Electric Heat Tracing Market, By Application
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Floor Heating
- 10.3. Roof & Gutter De-Icing
11. Global Electric Heat Tracing Market, By Vertical
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Chemicals
- 11.3. Commercial
- 11.4. Food & Beverages
- 11.5. Oil & Gas
- 11.6. Pharmaceuticals
- 11.7. Power & Energy
- 11.8. Pulp & Paper
- 11.9. Residential
- 11.10. Textile
- 11.11. Transportation
- 11.12. Water & Wastewater Management
12. Americas Electric Heat Tracing Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Electric Heat Tracing Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Electric Heat Tracing Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitive Scenario
- 15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Bartec
- 16.2. Danfoss A/S
- 16.3. Drexan Energy Systems, Inc.
- 16.4. Drexma Industries Inc.
- 16.5. Ebeco
- 16.6. Eltherm
- 16.7. Emerson Electric Co.
- 16.8. Heat Trace
- 16.9. Heat Trace Products, LLC
- 16.10. King Electric
- 16.11. Nexans S.A.
- 16.12. Nibe Industrier
- 16.13. nVent Thermal LLC
- 16.14. Spirax-Sarco Engineering
- 16.15. SST Group
- 16.16. Thermon
- 16.17. Trasor Corp.
- 16.18. Urecon Ltd.
- 16.19. Warmup
- 16.20. Watlow Electric Manufacturing Co.