Product Code: MRR-D6EB20D
Personal Protective Equipment Market Research Report by Type (Eye & Face Protection, Foot & Leg Protection, Hands & Arm Protection, Head Protection, and Protective Clothing), by Distribution Channel (Offline and Online), by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Personal Protective Equipment Market is expected to grow from USD 54,461.87 Million in 2019 to USD 95,013.00 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.71%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Personal Protective Equipment to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Personal Protective Equipment Market studied across Eye & Face Protection, Foot & Leg Protection, Hands & Arm Protection, Head Protection, Protective Clothing, and Respiratory Protection.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Personal Protective Equipment Market studied across Offline and Online. The Offline further studied across MRO Sales, PPE Specialist, and Wholesalers.
- Based on End User, the Personal Protective Equipment Market studied across Chemicals, Construction, Firefighting, Food, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Mining, Oil & Gas, Pharmaceuticals, and Transportation.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Personal Protective Equipment Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded the largest size in the Personal Protective Equipment Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market including Avon Protective Systems, Inc., BartelsRieger Atemschutztechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Boss Gloves, Cigweld Pty Ltd, COFRA S.r.l., Cordova Safety Products, Delta Plus Group, Dynamic Safety Europe B.V., Ergodyne, Gateway Safety, Inc., JAL Group France SAS, Lindstrom Group, Mallcom India Limited, Mcr Safety Inc., Moldex-Metric AG & Co. Kg., MSA Safety Incorporated, National Safety Apparel, Oftenrich Holdings Company Limited, Pan Taiwan Enterprise Co., Ltd., Polison Corporation, Protective Industrial Products, Inc., Saf-T-Gard International, Inc., and W.W. Grainger, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Personal Protective Equipment Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Personal Protective Equipment Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Distribution Channel Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. End User Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Stringent occupational safety regulations in various countries for manufacturing, construction, and healthcare sector
- 5.2.2. Increasing awareness about the importance of workplace safety
- 5.2.3. Technological advancements coupled with changing consumer trends
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Increasing automation in end-use industries
- 5.3.2. Comfort along with functionality
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Growing adaptation of e-commerce platforms among the distributors
- 5.4.2. Growing demand for multipurpose equipment
- 5.4.3. Rapid industrialization in APAC countries
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. High price concern of specialized clothing
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Personal Protective Equipment Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Eye & Face Protection
- 7.3. Foot & Leg Protection
- 7.4. Hands & Arm Protection
- 7.5. Head Protection
- 7.6. Protective Clothing
- 7.7. Respiratory Protection
8. Global Personal Protective Equipment Market, By Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Offline
- 8.2.1. MRO Sales
- 8.2.2. PPE Specialist
- 8.2.3. Wholesalers
- 8.3. Online
9. Global Personal Protective Equipment Market, By End User
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Chemicals
- 9.3. Construction
- 9.4. Firefighting
- 9.5. Food
- 9.6. Healthcare
- 9.7. Manufacturing
- 9.8. Mining
- 9.9. Oil & Gas
- 9.10. Pharmaceuticals
- 9.11. Transportation
10. Americas Personal Protective Equipment Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Personal Protective Equipment Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Personal Protective Equipment Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Avon Protective Systems, Inc.
- 14.2. BartelsRieger Atemschutztechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- 14.3. Boss Gloves
- 14.4. Cigweld Pty Ltd
- 14.5. COFRA S.r.l.
- 14.6. Cordova Safety Products
- 14.7. Delta Plus Group
- 14.8. Dynamic Safety Europe B.V.
- 14.9. Ergodyne
- 14.10. Gateway Safety, Inc.
- 14.11. JAL Group France SAS
- 14.12. Lindstrom Group
- 14.13. Mallcom India Limited
- 14.14. Mcr Safety Inc.
- 14.15. Moldex-Metric AG & Co. Kg.
- 14.16. MSA Safety Incorporated
- 14.17. National Safety Apparel
- 14.18. Oftenrich Holdings Company Limited
- 14.19. Pan Taiwan Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- 14.20. Polison Corporation
- 14.21. Protective Industrial Products, Inc.
- 14.22. Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- 14.23. W.W. Grainger, Inc.