Product Code: MRR-57876BF
The Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market is expected to grow from USD 23,721.78 Million in 2019 to USD 37,891.67 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.11%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Oil & Gas Security & Services to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Security Type, the Oil & Gas Security & Services Market studied across Network Security and Physical Security. The Network Security further studied across Firewalls, Identity and Access Management, Incident Response and Disaster Recovery, Security Information and Event Management, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, Unified Threat Management, and Update and Patch Management. The Physical Security further studied across Biometrics and Access Controls, Building Management System, Cbrne/Hazmat, Fire Detection and Security System, Ground, Coastal, and Air Surveillance, Long Range Radar, Over and Underwater Surveillance, Perimeter Fencing, Personnel Tracking and Radio Frequency Identification, Screening and Scanning, Secure Communication, and Video Surveillance.
Based on Operation, the Oil & Gas Security & Services Market studied across Downstream, Midstream, and Upstream.
Based on Component, the Oil & Gas Security & Services Market studied across Services and Solution. The Services further studied across Managed Services, Risk Management Services, and System Design, Integration, and Consulting.
Based on Geography, the Oil & Gas Security & Services Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market including ABB Ltd, Athos Group, BAE Systems PLC, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., CNL Software Limited, Forescout Technologies Inc., Fortinet, Inc., General Electric Company, GPS Security Group Inc., HCL Technologies Limited, Honeywell International Inc., Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, J&G Security, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Moxa Inc., Nozomi Networks Inc., Parsons Corporation, Siemens AG, Sophos Group PLC, Speedcast International Limited, Synectics PLC, Tactical Systems Network, Thales S.A., Trend Micro Inc., Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd., and Xage Security, Inc..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Oil & Gas Security & Services Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Security Type Outlook
- 3.4. Operation Outlook
- 3.5. Component Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Imperative for the oil & gas industry to safeguard pipelines as well as remote camps
- 5.2.2. Increased expenditure by oil & gas companies on network and physical security
- 5.2.3. Need to ensure compliance as per industry regulations
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. High reliance on existing security solutions
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Ongoing adoption of cloud deployment technologies in oil and gas industry
- 5.4.2. Deployment of specialized security solutions for carrying out an extensive audit as per security needs
- 5.4.3. Increase in adoption of IoT across industry
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Limited awareness and training
- 5.5.2. Implementation complexity of comprehensive security solutions in multisite facilities
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market, By Security Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Network Security
- 7.2.1. Firewalls
- 7.2.2. Identity and Access Management
- 7.2.3. Incident Response and Disaster Recovery
- 7.2.4. Security Information and Event Management
- 7.2.5. Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition
- 7.2.6. Unified Threat Management
- 7.2.7. Update and Patch Management
- 7.3. Physical Security
- 7.3.1. Biometrics and Access Controls
- 7.3.2. Building Management System
- 7.3.3. Cbrne/Hazmat
- 7.3.4. Fire Detection and Security System
- 7.3.5. Ground, Coastal, and Air Surveillance
- 7.3.6. Long Range Radar
- 7.3.7. Over and Underwater Surveillance
- 7.3.8. Perimeter Fencing
- 7.3.9. Personnel Tracking and Radio Frequency Identification
- 7.3.10. Screening and Scanning
- 7.3.11. Secure Communication
- 7.3.12. Video Surveillance
8. Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market, By Operation
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Downstream
- 8.3. Midstream
- 8.4. Upstream
9. Global Oil & Gas Security & Services Market, By Component
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Services
- 9.2.1. Managed Services
- 9.2.2. Risk Management Services
- 9.2.3. System Design, Integration, and Consulting
- 9.3. Solution
10. Americas Oil & Gas Security & Services Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Oil & Gas Security & Services Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Oil & Gas Security & Services Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. ABB Ltd
- 14.2. Athos Group
- 14.3. BAE Systems PLC
- 14.4. Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation
- 14.5. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 14.6. CNL Software Limited
- 14.7. Forescout Technologies Inc.
- 14.8. Fortinet, Inc.
- 14.9. General Electric Company
- 14.10. GPS Security Group Inc.
- 14.11. HCL Technologies Limited
- 14.12. Honeywell International Inc.
- 14.13. Intel Corporation
- 14.14. International Business Machines Corporation
- 14.15. J&G Security
- 14.16. Lockheed Martin Corporation
- 14.17. Microsoft Corporation
- 14.18. Moxa Inc.
- 14.19. Nozomi Networks Inc.
- 14.20. Parsons Corporation
- 14.21. Siemens AG
- 14.22. Sophos Group PLC
- 14.23. Speedcast International Limited
- 14.24. Synectics PLC
- 14.25. Tactical Systems Network
- 14.26. Thales S.A.
- 14.27. Trend Micro Inc.
- 14.28. Waterfall Security Solutions Ltd.
- 14.29. Xage Security, Inc.