Product Code: MRR-57877C5
Automotive HUD Market Research Report by Dimension Type (2-D HUD and 3-D HUD), by Technology (Augmented Reality HUD and Conventional HUD), by Vehicle Type, by HUD Type, by Vehicle Class, by Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Automotive HUD Market is expected to grow from USD 1,392.56 Million in 2019 to USD 6,721.56 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 29.99%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive HUD to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Dimension Type, the Automotive HUD Market studied across 2-D HUD and 3-D HUD.
Based on Technology, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Augmented Reality HUD and Conventional HUD.
Based on Vehicle Type, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Commercial Vehicle, Heavy Commercial Vehicle, and Passenger Car.
Based on HUD Type, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Combiner HUD and Windshield HUD.
Based on Vehicle Class, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Economy Vehicle, Luxury Vehicle, and Mid-Segment Vehicle.
Based on Channel, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Aftermarket and OEMs.
Based on Geography, the Automotive HUD Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive HUD Market including Alps Electric Co., Ltd., Clarion Co., Ltd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A., Continental AG, DENSO Corporation, Garmin Ltd., Harman International Industries, Inc., HUDWAY LLC, Japan Display, Inc., LG Display Co., Ltd., Magna International Inc., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., MicroVision, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Pioneer Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Valeo S.A., Visteon Corporation, Yazaki Corporation, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive HUD Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive HUD Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive HUD Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive HUD Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive HUD Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive HUD Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive HUD Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. HUD Type Outlook
- 3.4. Dimension Type Outlook
- 3.5. Technology Outlook
- 3.6. Vehicle Type Outlook
- 3.7. Vehicle Class Outlook
- 3.8. Channel Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Rise in awareness about passenger and vehicle safety
- 5.2.2. Need for modern, safe and efficient Human Machine Interface and advancing in-vehicle experience
- 5.2.3. Increasing demand for connected vehicles
- 5.2.4. Increased sale in luxury and high-end car segments in the emerging markets
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Need to match up form factor of HUD with existing space in cockpit
- 5.3.2. Trade offs between brightness, luminance, and high-power consumption opportunities
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Increased demand for target group specific customisations for electric and semi-autonomous vehicles
- 5.4.2. Availability of portable HUD's for low and middle car segments
- 5.4.3. Development of comprehensive voice-operated HUD systems
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. High cost of advanced HUD system
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Automotive HUD Market, By Dimension Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. 2-D HUD
- 7.3. 3-D HUD
8. Global Automotive HUD Market, By Technology
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Augmented Reality HUD
- 8.3. Conventional HUD
9. Global Automotive HUD Market, By Vehicle Type
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Commercial Vehicle
- 9.3. Heavy Commercial Vehicle
- 9.4. Passenger Car
10. Global Automotive HUD Market, By HUD Type
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Combiner HUD
- 10.3. Windshield HUD
11. Global Automotive HUD Market, By Vehicle Class
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Economy Vehicle
- 11.3. Luxury Vehicle
- 11.4. Mid-Segment Vehicle
12. Global Automotive HUD Market, By Channel
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Aftermarket
- 12.3. OEMs
13. Americas Automotive HUD Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Argentina
- 13.3. Brazil
- 13.4. Canada
- 13.5. Mexico
- 13.6. United States
14. Asia-Pacific Automotive HUD Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. Australia
- 14.3. China
- 14.4. India
- 14.5. Indonesia
- 14.6. Japan
- 14.7. Malaysia
- 14.8. Philippines
- 14.9. South Korea
- 14.10. Thailand
15. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive HUD Market
- 15.1. Introduction
- 15.2. France
- 15.3. Germany
- 15.4. Italy
- 15.5. Netherlands
- 15.6. Qatar
- 15.7. Russia
- 15.8. Saudi Arabia
- 15.9. South Africa
- 15.10. Spain
- 15.11. United Arab Emirates
- 15.12. United Kingdom
16. Competitive Landscape
- 16.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 16.1.1. Quadrants
- 16.1.2. Business Strategy
- 16.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 16.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 16.3. Market Share Analysis
- 16.4. Competitive Scenario
- 16.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 16.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 16.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 16.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 16.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
17. Company Usability Profiles
- 17.1. Alps Electric Co., Ltd.
- 17.2. Clarion Co., Ltd.
- 17.3. Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- 17.4. Continental AG
- 17.5. DENSO Corporation
- 17.6. Garmin Ltd.
- 17.7. Harman International Industries, Inc.
- 17.8. HUDWAY LLC
- 17.9. Japan Display, Inc.
- 17.10. LG Display Co., Ltd.
- 17.11. Magna International Inc.
- 17.12. Magneti Marelli S.p.A.
- 17.13. MicroVision, Inc.
- 17.14. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 17.15. Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd.
- 17.16. Panasonic Corporation
- 17.17. Pioneer Corporation
- 17.18. Renesas Electronics Corporation
- 17.19. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 17.20. Texas Instruments Incorporated
- 17.21. Valeo S.A.
- 17.22. Visteon Corporation
- 17.23. Yazaki Corporation
- 17.24. ZF Friedrichshafen AG