Product Code: MRR-DA0416A
Frozen Food Market Research Report by Freezing & Packaging Techniques (Freezing Techniques & Equipment and Frozen Food Packaging), by Product (Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Frozen Fish, Frozen Fruits & Vegetables, and Frozen Meat), by Type, by Distribution, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Frozen Food Market is expected to grow from USD 182,856.97 Million in 2019 to USD 271,693.67 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.82%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Frozen Food to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Freezing & Packaging Techniques, the Frozen Food Market studied across Freezing Techniques & Equipment and Frozen Food Packaging. The Freezing Techniques & Equipment further studied across Air-Blast Freezers, Belt Freezers, Contact Freezers, and Tunnel Freezers. The Frozen Food Packaging further studied across Antimicrobials, Edible Films, Moisture Control, Oxygen Scavengers, and Time Temperature Indicators.
Based on Product, the Frozen Food Market studied across Bakery Products, Dairy Products, Frozen Fish, Frozen Fruits & Vegetables, Frozen Meat, Frozen Ready Meals, and Frozen Soup.
Based on Type, the Frozen Food Market studied across Half-Cooked, Raw Material, Ready-To-Drink, and Ready-To-Eat.
Based on Distribution, the Frozen Food Market studied across Offline and Online.
Based on End User, the Frozen Food Market studied across Food Service Industry and Retail Users.
Based on Geography, the Frozen Food Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Frozen Food Market including Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Amy's Kitchen, Inc., Ardo N.V., Arena Agroindustrie Alimentari SPA, Aryzta A.G., Associated British Foods PLC, Bellisio Foods, Inc., Bonduelle SCA, Cargill Incorporated, Conagra Foods, Inc., Findus Group., General Mills Inc., Goya Foods, Inc., H.J. Heinz Company, Iceland Foods Ltd., JBS S.A., Kellogg Company, Kraft Food, Inc., Mccain Foods Limited, Nature's Peak, LIC., Nestle S.A., Nichirei Corporation, Northern Foods PLC, Pinguinlutosa, Pinnacle Foods Group LIC, and The Kraft Heinz Company.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Frozen Food Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Frozen Food Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Frozen Food Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Frozen Food Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Frozen Food Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Frozen Food Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Frozen Food Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Freezing & Packaging Techniques Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Type Outlook
- 3.6. End User Outlook
- 3.7. Distribution Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Increasing purchasing power of consumers, change in lifestyle, and food habits
- 5.2.2. Rising demand for convenience food coupled with surge in female working population
- 5.2.3. Technological advancements in the cold chain offering operational excellence
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Preference for fresh and natural food products
- 5.3.2. Need of constant temperature monitoring
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Rapid digital development of the food service industry
- 5.4.2. Improved storage facility in small retail stores
- 5.4.3. Growing processed food trade
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Llimited cold chain infrastructure in developing economies
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
7. Global Frozen Food Market, By Freezing & Packaging Techniques
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Freezing Techniques & Equipment
- 7.2.1. Air-Blast Freezers
- 7.2.2. Belt Freezers
- 7.2.3. Contact Freezers
- 7.2.4. Tunnel Freezers
- 7.3. Frozen Food Packaging
- 7.3.1. Antimicrobials
- 7.3.2. Edible Films
- 7.3.3. Moisture Control
- 7.3.4. Oxygen Scavengers
- 7.3.5. Time Temperature Indicators
8. Global Frozen Food Market, By Product
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Bakery Products
- 8.3. Dairy Products
- 8.4. Frozen Fish
- 8.5. Frozen Fruits & Vegetables
- 8.6. Frozen Meat
- 8.7. Frozen Ready Meals
- 8.8. Frozen Soup
9. Global Frozen Food Market, By Type
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Half-Cooked
- 9.3. Raw Material
- 9.4. Ready-To-Drink
- 9.5. Ready-To-Eat
10. Global Frozen Food Market, By Distribution
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Offline
- 10.3. Online
11. Global Frozen Food Market, By End User
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Food Service Industry
- 11.3. Retail Users
12. Americas Frozen Food Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Frozen Food Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Frozen Food Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitive Scenario
- 15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- 16.2. Amy's Kitchen, Inc.
- 16.3. Ardo N.V.
- 16.4. Arena Agroindustrie Alimentari SPA
- 16.5. Aryzta A.G.
- 16.6. Associated British Foods PLC
- 16.7. Bellisio Foods, Inc.
- 16.8. Bonduelle SCA
- 16.9. Cargill Incorporated
- 16.10. Conagra Foods, Inc.
- 16.11. Findus Group.
- 16.12. General Mills Inc.
- 16.13. Goya Foods, Inc.
- 16.14. H.J. Heinz Company
- 16.15. Iceland Foods Ltd.
- 16.16. JBS S.A.
- 16.17. Kellogg Company
- 16.18. Kraft Food, Inc.
- 16.19. Mccain Foods Limited
- 16.20. Nature's Peak, LIC.
- 16.21. Nestle S.A.
- 16.22. Nichirei Corporation
- 16.23. Northern Foods PLC
- 16.24. Pinguinlutosa
- 16.25. Pinnacle Foods Group LIC
- 16.26. The Kraft Heinz Company