Product Code: MRR-250AB7D
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
1. The Global Flame Detectors Market is expected to grow from USD 1,559.06 Million in 2020 to USD 1,978.15 Million by the end of 2025.
2. The Global Flame Detectors Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,367.01 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,734.47 Million by the end of 2025.
3. The Global Flame Detectors Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,215.27 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,541.95 Million by the end of 2025.
4. The Global Flame Detectors Market is expected to grow from JPY 166,391.20 Million in 2020 to JPY 211,118.73 Million by the end of 2025.
5. The Global Flame Detectors Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,263.96 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,872.53 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Flame Detectors to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Product, the Flame Detectors Market studied across Dual IR/UV, Multi IR, Single IR, and Single UV.
Based on Connectivity, the Flame Detectors Market studied across Wired Flame Detectors and Wireless Flame Detectors.
Based on Services, the Flame Detectors Market studied across Engineering Services, Inspection & Managed Services, and Support & Maintenance.
Based on Industry, the Flame Detectors Market studied across Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Chemicals, Energy & Power, Healthcare, Marine & Environment, Mining, Oil & Gas, and Transportation & Logistics.
Based on Geography, the Flame Detectors Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Flame Detectors Market including Carrier Global Corporation, Ciqurix Ltd., Electro Optical Components, Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Fike Corporation, Fire & Gas Detection Technologies, Inc., Halma PLC, Hochiki Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Johnson controls, MICROPACK (ENGINEERING) LTD, Minimax Viking GmbH, Optris GmbH, REZONTECH CO., LTD., Robert Bosch GmbH, Senseware Co Ltd, Siemens AG, Spectrex Inc., Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Trace Automation Pvt. Ltd, and VFP Fire Systems, Inc..
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Flame Detectors Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window:
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Flame Detectors Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Flame Detectors Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Flame Detectors Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Flame Detectors Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Flame Detectors Market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Flame Detectors Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Industry Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Connectivity Outlook
- 3.6. Services Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Rising adoption of wireless technology in flame detection systems
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing number of recently shaped wellbeing guidelines and policies for hazardous areas
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 188.8.131.52. High implementation and maintenance cost associated
- 184.108.40.206. Concerns identified with false alerts and recognition failure
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Rising adoption of flame detectors across diverse industry sectors such as oil & gas, manufacturing, and energy & power
- 18.104.22.168. Amalgamation of flame detectors with IoT and big data
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Issues associated with proper installation for sensing devices
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Flame Detectors Market, By Product
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Dual IR/UV
- 6.3. Multi IR
- 6.4. Single IR
- 6.5. Single UV
7. Global Flame Detectors Market, By Connectivity
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Wired Flame Detectors
- 7.3. Wireless Flame Detectors
8. Global Flame Detectors Market, By Services
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Engineering Services
- 8.3. Inspection & Managed Services
- 8.4. Support & Maintenance
9. Global Flame Detectors Market, By Industry
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Aerospace & Defence
- 9.3. Automotive
- 9.4. Chemicals
- 9.5. Energy & Power
- 9.6. Healthcare
- 9.7. Marine & Environment
- 9.8. Mining
- 9.9. Oil & Gas
- 9.10. Transportation & Logistics
10. Americas Flame Detectors Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Flame Detectors Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Flame Detectors Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Carrier Global Corporation
- 14.2. Ciqurix Ltd.
- 14.3. Electro Optical Components, Inc.
- 14.4. Emerson Electric Co.
- 14.5. Fike Corporation
- 14.6. Fire & Gas Detection Technologies, Inc.
- 14.7. Halma PLC
- 14.8. Hochiki Corporation
- 14.9. Honeywell International Inc.
- 14.10. Johnson controls
- 14.11. MICROPACK (ENGINEERING) LTD
- 14.12. Minimax Viking GmbH
- 14.13. Optris GmbH
- 14.14. REZONTECH CO., LTD.
- 14.15. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 14.16. Senseware Co Ltd
- 14.17. Siemens AG
- 14.18. Spectrex Inc.
- 14.19. Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
- 14.20. Trace Automation Pvt. Ltd
- 14.21. VFP Fire Systems, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing