Product Code: MRR-E4D9530
Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market Research Report by Type (Non-ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction, ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction, and Vial Unstable Angina), by Drug (Antihypertensive, Antithrombotic, and Statins), by Treatment, by Diagnosis, by End User - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market is expected to grow from USD 7,185.68 Million in 2019 to USD 10,257.45 Million by the end of 2025 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.11%.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Type, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Non-ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction, ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction, and Vial Unstable Angina.
Based on Drug, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Antihypertensive, Antithrombotic, and Statins.
Based on Treatment, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Drug Treatment, Post Discharge Treatment, Prehospital Care, and Reperfusion Therapy. The Drug Treatment further studied across Antianginal Drug, Anticoagulant, and Antiplatelet Drug.
Based on Diagnosis, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Blood Tests, Computerized Tomography Angiogram, Coronary Angiogram, Echocardiogram, and Imaging.
Based on End User, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Academic Institutes, Diagnostic Centers, and Hospital & Clinics.
"The Asia-Pacific is projected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period"
Based on Geography, the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Americas commanded the largest size in the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market in 2019. On the other hand, the Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market including AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, Baxter International Inc., Bayer AG, Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Biogen Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited., Eli Lilly and Company, Gilead Sciences, Inc.,, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Merck & Co., Inc.,, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., Portola Pharmaceuticals, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Resverlogix Corp., Sanofi S.A, Serum Institute of India, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd..
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Drug Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. Treatment Outlook
- 3.6. Diagnosis Outlook
- 3.7. End User Outlook
- 3.8. Geography Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
5. Market Dynamics
- 5.1. Introduction
- 5.2. Drivers
- 5.2.1. Increased cases of atherosclerosis (myocardial infarction) and unstable angina
- 5.2.2. Growing aging population and poor immune systems
- 5.2.3. Increased pharmaceutical R&D investment and introduction of innovative drugs
- 5.3. Restraints
- 5.3.1. Obstruction due to less number of approved drugs for the treatment of acute coronary syndrome
- 5.4. Opportunities
- 5.4.1. Reperfusion of the myocardium and prevent reinfarction in order to promote patient survival
- 5.4.2. Extensive pipeline drugs with properties, such as high patient compliance and improved safety
- 5.4.3. Improving health care infrastructure and government reimbursement programs
- 5.5. Challenges
- 5.5.1. Cost and formulation
6. Market Insights
- 6.1. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 6.1.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 6.1.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 6.1.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 6.1.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 6.1.5. Industry Rivalry
- 6.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
- 6.3. Client Customizations
7. Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Non-ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction
- 7.3. ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction
- 7.4. Vial Unstable Angina
8. Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market, By Drug
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Antihypertensive
- 8.3. Antithrombotic
- 8.4. Statins
9. Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market, By Treatment
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Drug Treatment
- 9.2.1. Antianginal Drug
- 9.2.2. Anticoagulant
- 9.2.3. Antiplatelet Drug
- 9.3. Post Discharge Treatment
- 9.4. Prehospital Care
- 9.5. Reperfusion Therapy
10. Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market, By Diagnosis
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Blood Tests
- 10.3. Computerized Tomography Angiogram
- 10.4. Coronary Angiogram
- 10.5. Echocardiogram
- 10.6. Imaging
11. Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market, By End User
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Academic Institutes
- 11.3. Diagnostic Centers
- 11.4. Hospital & Clinics
12. Americas Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Acute Coronary Syndrome Therapeutic Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitive Scenario
- 15.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. AbbVie Inc.
- 16.2. Amgen Inc.
- 16.3. AstraZeneca PLC
- 16.4. Baxter International Inc.
- 16.5. Bayer AG
- 16.6. Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- 16.7. Biogen Inc.
- 16.8. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- 16.9. Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited.
- 16.10. Eli Lilly and Company
- 16.11. Gilead Sciences, Inc.,
- 16.12. GlaxoSmithKline plc
- 16.13. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- 16.14. Merck & Co., Inc.,
- 16.15. Novartis International AG
- 16.16. Pfizer Inc.
- 16.17. Portola Pharmaceuticals
- 16.18. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 16.19. Resverlogix Corp.
- 16.20. Sanofi S.A
- 16.21. Serum Institute of India
- 16.22. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.