Product Code: MRR-5263ADD73386
The Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market size was estimated at USD 1,479.50 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,745.57 million in 2021, at a CAGR 20.54% to reach USD 5,472.62 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Multi-camera System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Function, the market was studied across ADAS and Parking.
- Based on Display Time, the market was studied across 2D and 3D.
- Based on Level of Autonomous Driving, the market was studied across Level 1, Level 2 & 3, and Level 4.
- Based on Vehicle, the market was studied across Agricultural Vehicles, Buses & Coaches, Forklift, Port Vehicle, & Internal Container Handling Vehicle, Heavy & Special Duty Truck, Light Electric Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicle, and Passenger Cars.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across Alabama, California, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Multi-camera System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market, including AddSecure Group AB, Aldec Inc., Ambarella, Inc., Clarion Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, DENSO Corporation, Ficosa International S.A., Garmin Ltd., Gentex Corporation, Harman International Industries, Inc., Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Magna International Inc., Metra Electronics Corporation, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NXP Semiconductors N.V., OmniVision Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, STMicroelectronics N.V., Teledyne FLIR LLC, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Valeo S.A., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Multi-camera System Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Define: Research Objective
- 2.3. Determine: Research Design
- 2.4. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.5. Collect: Data Source
- 2.6. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.7. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.8. Publish: Research Report
- 2.9. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Rising Demand for Semi-Autonomous and Autonomous Vehicles Coupled with Growing Automobile Industry
- 184.108.40.206. Growing Production of Vehicles and Rising Demand for Lightweight and Luxurious Vehicles
- 220.127.116.11. Demand for Advance Safety and Security Features in the Car
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Complex Design and High Cost
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Attractive Investment Landscape for Automotive Vehicles
- 126.96.36.199. Developments In Near-Range Cameras and Integrated Power Management IC (PMIC)
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Privacy and Security Concern of Automotive Multi-Camera Systems
- 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Automotive Multi-camera System Market, by Function
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. ADAS
- 6.3. Parking
7. Automotive Multi-camera System Market, by Display Time
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. 2D
- 7.3. 3D
8. Automotive Multi-camera System Market, by Level of Autonomous Driving
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Level 1
- 8.3. Level 2 & 3
- 8.4. Level 4
9. Automotive Multi-camera System Market, by Vehicle
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Agricultural Vehicles
- 9.3. Buses & Coaches
- 9.4. Forklift, Port Vehicle, & Internal Container Handling Vehicle
- 9.5. Heavy & Special Duty Truck
- 9.6. Light Electric Vehicle
- 9.7. Medium & Heavy Duty Vehicle
- 9.8. Passenger Cars
10. Americas Automotive Multi-camera System Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Multi-camera System Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. Singapore
- 11.10. South Korea
- 11.11. Taiwan
- 11.12. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Multi-camera System Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. AddSecure Group AB
- 14.2. Aldec Inc.
- 14.3. Ambarella, Inc.
- 14.4. Clarion Co., Ltd.
- 14.5. Continental AG
- 14.6. Delphi Technologies
- 14.7. DENSO Corporation
- 14.8. Ficosa International S.A.
- 14.9. Garmin Ltd.
- 14.10. Gentex Corporation
- 14.11. Harman International Industries, Inc.
- 14.12. Hella KGaA Hueck & Co.
- 14.13. Magna International Inc.
- 14.14. Metra Electronics Corporation
- 14.15. Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- 14.16. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- 14.17. OmniVision Technologies Inc.
- 14.18. Panasonic Corporation
- 14.19. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 14.20. STMicroelectronics N.V.
- 14.21. Teledyne FLIR LLC
- 14.22. Texas Instruments Incorporated
- 14.23. Valeo S.A.
- 14.24. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing