Product Code: MRR-B973EDD5ED83
The Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market size was estimated at USD 2,415.13 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 2,731.51 million in 2021, at a CAGR 13.46% to reach USD 5,847.89 million by 2027.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Mesenchymal Stem Cells to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Allogeneic and Autologous.
- Based on Indication, the market was studied across Bone & Cartilage Repair, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, GvHD, Inflammatory And Immunological Disease, and Liver Diseases.
- Based on Source of Isolation, the market was studied across Adipose Tissues, Bone & Cartilage Repair, Bone Marrow, Cancer, Cardiovascular Disease, Cord Blood, Fallopian Tube, Fetal Liver, GvHD, Inflammatory And Immunological Disease, Liver Diseases, Lung, and Peripheral Blood.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Disease Modeling, Drug Development & Discovery, Stem Cell Banking, Tissue Engineering, and Toxicology Studies.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, including Aastrom Biosciences, Advanced Cell Technology Incorporated, American Type Culture Collection, Axol Biosciences Ltd., BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc., Cell Applications, Inc., Celprogen, Inc., Cyagen Biosciences, Inc., Cytori Therapeutics Inc, EMD Millipore Corporation, Genlantis, Inc., Lonza AG, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, PromoCell GmbH, ScienCell Research Laboratories, Smith+Nephew, Stemcell Technologies Inc., Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc, and Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Define: Research Objective
- 2.3. Determine: Research Design
- 2.4. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.5. Collect: Data Source
- 2.6. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.7. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.8. Publish: Research Report
- 2.9. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Growth in mesenchymal stem cell based research
- 220.127.116.11. Rising geriatric population coupled with growth in chronic diseases
- 18.104.22.168. Continuously evolving landscape of stem cell therapies
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Lack of therapeutic implication related to vitro properties of stem cell
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Emerging applications of mesenchymal stem cell
- 188.8.131.52. Rising collaborations and partnerships and rising innovation of mesenchymal stem cell products.
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Challenges related to MSC developments
- 220.127.116.11. Ethical & safety issues associated with human MSC therapy
- 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, by Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Allogeneic
- 6.3. Autologous
7. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, by Indication
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Bone & Cartilage Repair
- 7.3. Cancer
- 7.4. Cardiovascular Disease
- 7.5. GvHD
- 7.6. Inflammatory And Immunological Disease
- 7.7. Liver Diseases
8. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, by Source of Isolation
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Adipose Tissues
- 8.3. Bone & Cartilage Repair
- 8.4. Bone Marrow
- 8.5. Cancer
- 8.6. Cardiovascular Disease
- 8.7. Cord Blood
- 8.8. Fallopian Tube
- 8.9. Fetal Liver
- 8.10. GvHD
- 8.11. Inflammatory And Immunological Disease
- 8.12. Liver Diseases
- 8.13. Lung
- 8.14. Peripheral Blood
9. Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market, by Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Disease Modeling
- 9.3. Drug Development & Discovery
- 9.4. Stem Cell Banking
- 9.5. Tissue Engineering
- 9.6. Toxicology Studies
10. Americas Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. Singapore
- 11.10. South Korea
- 11.11. Taiwan
- 11.12. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Mesenchymal Stem Cells Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 13.4. Competitive Scenario
- 13.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. Aastrom Biosciences
- 14.2. Advanced Cell Technology Incorporated
- 14.3. American Type Culture Collection
- 14.4. Axol Biosciences Ltd.
- 14.5. BrainStorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
- 14.6. Cell Applications, Inc.
- 14.7. Celprogen, Inc.
- 14.8. Cyagen Biosciences, Inc.
- 14.9. Cytori Therapeutics Inc
- 14.10. EMD Millipore Corporation
- 14.11. Genlantis, Inc.
- 14.12. Lonza AG
- 14.13. Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- 14.14. PromoCell GmbH
- 14.15. ScienCell Research Laboratories
- 14.16. Smith+Nephew
- 14.17. Stemcell Technologies Inc.
- 14.18. Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc
- 14.19. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing