Product Code: MRR-4330CC794915
The Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market size was estimated at USD 15.53 billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 17.09 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 10.36% to reach USD 28.07 billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Non-Alcoholic Beer to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the market was studied across Dealcoholization Method and Limit Fermentation.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the market was studied across Convenience Stores, Liquor Stores, Online Stores, Restaurants & Bars, and Supermarkets.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Man and Woman.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Non-Alcoholic Beer Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The Competitive Scenario provides an outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section deliver valuable thoughts at the different stage while keeping up-to-date with the business and engage stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news of the companies categorized into Merger & Acquisition, Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership, New Product Launch & Enhancement, Investment & Funding, and Award, Recognition, & Expansion. All the news collected help vendor to understand the gaps in the marketplace and competitor's strength and weakness thereby, providing insights to enhance product and service.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market, including Anheuser-Busch InBev, Arpanoosh, Athletic Brewing Company, Behnoush Iran, Bernard Brewery, Big Drop Brewing Co, Budweiser, Carlsberg, Clausthaler, Coors Brewing Company, Erdinger Weibbrau, Gruvi, Heineken N.V, Kirin, Krombacher Brauerei, Moscow Brewing company, Suntory Beer, Total Wine & More, Weihenstephan, and Łomza beer.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Non-Alcoholic Beer Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Introduction
- 2.2. Define: Research Objective
- 2.3. Determine: Research Design
- 2.4. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.5. Collect: Data Source
- 2.6. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.7. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.8. Publish: Research Report
- 2.9. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Increasing population of non-alcoholic drinkers
- 126.96.36.199. Rising health consciousness and adoption of healthy lifestyle
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption among liquor-conscious consumers to maintaining their social status
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. Near beer can trigger a condition known as euphoric recall
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Offering easy availability of non-alcoholic beer through multiple channels
- 18.104.22.168. Increasing value-added non-alcoholic beer such as flavored
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Non-alcoholic beer has a small amount of alcohol, which could cause relapse for recovering alcoholics
- 5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Non-Alcoholic Beer Market, by Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Dealcoholization Method
- 6.3. Limit Fermentation
7. Non-Alcoholic Beer Market, by Distribution Channel
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Convenience Stores
- 7.3. Liquor Stores
- 7.4. Online Stores
- 7.5. Restaurants & Bars
- 7.6. Supermarkets
8. Non-Alcoholic Beer Market, by Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Man
- 8.3. Woman
9. Americas Non-Alcoholic Beer Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Non-Alcoholic Beer Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. Singapore
- 10.10. South Korea
- 10.11. Taiwan
- 10.12. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Non-Alcoholic Beer Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 12.4. Competitive Scenario
- 12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Anheuser-Busch InBev
- 13.2. Arpanoosh
- 13.3. Athletic Brewing Company
- 13.4. Behnoush Iran
- 13.5. Bernard Brewery
- 13.6. Big Drop Brewing Co
- 13.7. Budweiser
- 13.8. Carlsberg
- 13.9. Clausthaler
- 13.10. Coors Brewing Company
- 13.11. Erdinger Weibbrau
- 13.12. Gruvi
- 13.13. Heineken N.V
- 13.14. Kirin
- 13.15. Krombacher Brauerei
- 13.16. Moscow Brewing company
- 13.17. Suntory Beer
- 13.18. Total Wine & More
- 13.19. Weihenstephan
- 13.20. Łomza beer
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing