Product Code: MRR-8903005C4B99
The Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market size was estimated at USD 1,729.67 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,874.09 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 8.68% to reach USD 2,851.43 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Automotive Seat Actuation System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Electromechanical, Hydraulic, and Pneumatic.
- Based on Component, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Actuator, Electronic Control Unit, In-Seat Power Supply, Motor, and Passenger Control Unit.
- Based on End User, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on Seat Class, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Business Class, Economy Class, First Class, and Premium Economy Class.
- Based on Aircraft Type, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA), Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA) Business Jets, Very Large Aircraft (VLA), and Wide Body Aircraft (WBA).
- Based on Region, the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Seat Actuation System Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, including Astronics Corporation, Bosch, Buhler Motor GmbH, Collins Aerospace, Continental, Crane Co., Delphi, Faurecia, ITT Inc., Johnson Electric, Kongsberg Automotive, Leggett & Platt, Leggett & Platt, Incorporated, Nidec, SHIROKI Corporation, TOYOTA BOSHOKU, and TS TECH.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Seat Actuation System Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Component Outlook
- 3.5. End User Outlook
- 3.6. Seat Class Outlook
- 3.7. Aircraft Type Outlook
- 3.8. Region Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for fuel-efficient vehicles
- 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for advanced actuator products, among the buyers
- 184.108.40.206. Growing demand for comfort and luxury seating
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. High cost of implementation and slower adoption rate of newer technology
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Owing to the rise in the sales of SUVs and premium vehicles at the global level
- 22.214.171.124. Rising concern over fuel economy, stringent government laws towards controlling vehicular emission
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Presence of alternative technology
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, by Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Electromechanical
- 6.3. Hydraulic
- 6.4. Pneumatic
7. Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, by Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Actuator
- 7.3. Electronic Control Unit
- 7.4. In-Seat Power Supply
- 7.5. Motor
- 7.6. Passenger Control Unit
8. Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, by End User
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Aftermarket
- 8.3. OEM
9. Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, by Seat Class
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Business Class
- 9.3. Economy Class
- 9.4. First Class
- 9.5. Premium Economy Class
10. Automotive Seat Actuation System Market, by Aircraft Type
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
- 10.3. Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA) Business Jets
- 10.4. Very Large Aircraft (VLA)
- 10.5. Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
11. Americas Automotive Seat Actuation System Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Automotive Seat Actuation System Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. Singapore
- 12.10. South Korea
- 12.11. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Seat Actuation System Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 14.4. Competitive Scenario
- 14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. Astronics Corporation
- 15.2. Bosch
- 15.3. Buhler Motor GmbH
- 15.4. Collins Aerospace
- 15.5. Continental
- 15.6. Crane Co.
- 15.7. Delphi
- 15.8. Faurecia
- 15.9. ITT Inc.
- 15.10. Johnson Electric
- 15.11. Kongsberg Automotive
- 15.12. Leggett & Platt
- 15.13. Leggett & Platt, Incorporated
- 15.14. Nidec
- 15.15. SHIROKI Corporation
- 15.16. TOYOTA BOSHOKU
- 15.17. TS TECH
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing