Product Code: MRR-575EAC9DD1CB
The Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market size was estimated at USD 130.99 Billion in 2020 and expected to reach USD 142.47 Billion in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 9.09% to reach USD 220.88 Billion by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Drug, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Generics and Innovative.
- Based on Product, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC), Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (HP-API), and Traditional Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (Traditional API).
- Based on Workflow, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Clinical and Commercial.
- Based on Synthesis, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Biotech and Synthetic.
- Based on Application, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Hormonal, and Oncology.
- Based on Region, the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, including AbbVie, Inc., Albemarle Corporation, Boehringer Ingelheim, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Cambrex, Catalent, Cipla, Inc., Corden Pharma., Lonza, Merck & Co., Inc., Piramal Pharma Solutions, ReciPharm, Samsung Biologics, Siegfried, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and ThermoFisher Pantheon.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Drug Outlook
- 3.4. Product Outlook
- 3.5. Workflow Outlook
- 3.6. Synthesis Outlook
- 3.7. Application Outlook
- 3.8. Region Outlook
- 3.9. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 126.96.36.199. Increasing pharmaceutical R&D investment
- 188.8.131.52. Rising demand for generic drugs and biologic innovation
- 184.108.40.206. Growth of small molecules, rising active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) complexity
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 220.127.116.11. Compliance issues while outsourcing
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 18.104.22.168. Expanding consumption of biopharmaceuticals
- 22.214.171.124. Rising prevalence of cancer and increasing sophistication in oncology drug research
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 126.96.36.199. Stringent government regulations
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, by Drug
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Generics
- 6.3. Innovative
7. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, by Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Antibody Drug Conjugate (ADC)
- 7.3. Highly Potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (HP-API)
- 7.4. Traditional Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (Traditional API)
8. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, by Workflow
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Clinical
- 8.3. Commercial
9. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, by Synthesis
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Biotech
- 9.3. Synthetic
10. Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market, by Application
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Cardiovascular
- 10.3. Diabetes
- 10.4. Glaucoma
- 10.5. Hormonal
- 10.6. Oncology
11. Americas Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Argentina
- 11.3. Brazil
- 11.4. Canada
- 11.5. Mexico
- 11.6. United States
12. Asia-Pacific Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Australia
- 12.3. China
- 12.4. India
- 12.5. Indonesia
- 12.6. Japan
- 12.7. Malaysia
- 12.8. Philippines
- 12.9. Singapore
- 12.10. South Korea
- 12.11. Thailand
13. Europe, Middle East & Africa Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients CDMO Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. France
- 13.3. Germany
- 13.4. Italy
- 13.5. Netherlands
- 13.6. Qatar
- 13.7. Russia
- 13.8. Saudi Arabia
- 13.9. South Africa
- 13.10. Spain
- 13.11. United Arab Emirates
- 13.12. United Kingdom
14. Competitive Landscape
- 14.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 14.1.1. Quadrants
- 14.1.2. Business Strategy
- 14.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 14.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 14.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 14.4. Competitive Scenario
- 14.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 14.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 14.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 14.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 14.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
15. Company Usability Profiles
- 15.1. AbbVie, Inc.
- 15.2. Albemarle Corporation
- 15.3. Boehringer Ingelheim
- 15.4. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- 15.5. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- 15.6. Cambrex
- 15.7. Catalent
- 15.8. Cipla, Inc.
- 15.9. Corden Pharma.
- 15.10. Lonza
- 15.11. Merck & Co., Inc.
- 15.12. Piramal Pharma Solutions
- 15.13. ReciPharm
- 15.14. Samsung Biologics
- 15.15. Siegfried
- 15.16. Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- 15.17. ThermoFisher Pantheon
- 16.1. Discussion Guide
- 16.2. License & Pricing