Product Code: MRR-43604FEA6DEA
The Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market size was estimated at USD 698.51 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 781.99 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 12.28% to reach USD 1,400.18 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Component, the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market was studied across Alarm Systems, Locataion Sensors, Mobile Applications, Satellite Devices, and Wearable Devices.
- Based on Deployment, the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market was studied across On-Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Type, the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market was studied across Indoor and Outdoor.
- Based on Region, the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market, including Alert Media Inc., Argyll, Blackline Safety Corp., BLACKRIDGE Solutions, Bosch Service Solutions GmbH, CYBRA Corporation, Everbridge, Geoforce, Inc.by LLR Partners, GeoPro Lone Worker Safety Solution, Grace Industries, GuardRFID, Levitt-Safety Ltd, Lone Worker Solutions Limited, Navigil Oy, Peoplesafe Limited, ProTELEC Alarms, Roadpost, Inc., SafeTracks, Securitas AB, Smartrak, SoloProtect Limited, SolusGuard, and Terracom S.A..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Component Outlook
- 3.4. Deployment Outlook
- 3.5. Type Outlook
- 3.6. Region Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing need for advanced technologies such as alarm devices and lone worker monitoring applications
- 220.127.116.11. Growing risks in industrial environment with presence of numerous hazardous substances and equipment
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. Lack of awareness of emergency services among workers
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Technological advancements in the development of emergency services solutions for lone workers safety
- 126.96.36.199. Favorable government initiatives to increase lone worker's safety
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. High cost of the services
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market, by Component
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Alarm Systems
- 6.3. Locataion Sensors
- 6.4. Mobile Applications
- 6.5. Satellite Devices
- 6.6. Wearable Devices
7. Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market, by Deployment
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. On-Cloud
- 7.3. On-Premise
8. Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market, by Type
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Indoor
- 8.3. Outdoor
9. Americas Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. Singapore
- 10.10. South Korea
- 10.11. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Emergency Services for Lone Worker's Safety Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 12.4. Competitive Scenario
- 12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Alert Media Inc.
- 13.2. Argyll
- 13.3. Blackline Safety Corp.
- 13.4. BLACKRIDGE Solutions
- 13.5. Bosch Service Solutions GmbH
- 13.6. CYBRA Corporation
- 13.7. Everbridge
- 13.8. Geoforce, Inc.by LLR Partners
- 13.9. GeoPro Lone Worker Safety Solution
- 13.10. Grace Industries
- 13.11. GuardRFID
- 13.12. Levitt-Safety Ltd
- 13.13. Lone Worker Solutions Limited
- 13.14. Navigil Oy
- 13.15. Peoplesafe Limited
- 13.16. ProTELEC Alarms
- 13.17. Roadpost, Inc.
- 13.18. SafeTracks
- 13.19. Securitas AB
- 13.20. Smartrak
- 13.21. SoloProtect Limited
- 13.22. SolusGuard
- 13.23. Terracom S.A.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing