Product Code: MRR-431752EA4792
The Global Evaporated Milk Market size was estimated at USD 974.45 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 1,018.78 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 4.88% to reach USD 1,297.55 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Evaporated Milk to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Evaporated Milk Market was studied across Infant Formula, Skim Milk, and Whole Milk.
- Based on Region, the Evaporated Milk Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Evaporated Milk Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Evaporated Milk Market, including Alaska Milk, Alokozay Group, Alpenrose Dairy, Inc., Amul Industries Private Limited, Arla Foods amba, Arrabawn Co-Operative Society Ltd., Dairytown Processing Ltd., Dairyworks Ltd, Dana Milk, Darigold Inc., Delta Food Industries FZC., Fonterra Limited, J.M. Smucker Company, Lakeland Dairies Co-op Society Limited, Lanfar (M) Sdn Bhd, Nestle SA, O-AT-KA Milk Products Cooperative, Inc, Prabhat Dairy Ltd., Premier Foods PLC., Royal FrieslandCampina N.V, Senel BV, Sterling Agro Industries Ltd, Tatura Milk Industries Ltd., and Yotsuba Milk Products.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Evaporated Milk Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Evaporated Milk Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Region Outlook
- 3.5. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing demand for organic products
- 18.104.22.168. Demand for evaporated milk increased in the bakery and confectionery industries
- 22.214.171.124. Demand for evaporated milk in household applications
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Fluctuation in milk production affects the cost of evaporated milk
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Rising number of organized retailing outlets
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Availability of the substitutions
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Evaporated Milk Market, by Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Infant Formula
- 6.3. Skim Milk
- 6.4. Whole Milk
7. Americas Evaporated Milk Market
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Argentina
- 7.3. Brazil
- 7.4. Canada
- 7.5. Mexico
- 7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Evaporated Milk Market
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Australia
- 8.3. China
- 8.4. India
- 8.5. Indonesia
- 8.6. Japan
- 8.7. Malaysia
- 8.8. Philippines
- 8.9. Singapore
- 8.10. South Korea
- 8.11. Thailand
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Evaporated Milk Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. France
- 9.3. Germany
- 9.4. Italy
- 9.5. Netherlands
- 9.6. Qatar
- 9.7. Russia
- 9.8. Saudi Arabia
- 9.9. South Africa
- 9.10. Spain
- 9.11. United Arab Emirates
- 9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
- 10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 10.1.1. Quadrants
- 10.1.2. Business Strategy
- 10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 10.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 10.4. Competitive Scenario
- 10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 10.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
- 11.1. Alaska Milk
- 11.2. Alokozay Group
- 11.3. Alpenrose Dairy, Inc.
- 11.4. Amul Industries Private Limited
- 11.5. Arla Foods amba
- 11.6. Arrabawn Co-Operative Society Ltd.
- 11.7. Dairytown Processing Ltd.
- 11.8. Dairyworks Ltd
- 11.9. Dana Milk
- 11.10. Darigold Inc.
- 11.11. Delta Food Industries FZC.
- 11.12. Fonterra Limited
- 11.13. J.M. Smucker Company
- 11.14. Lakeland Dairies Co-op Society Limited
- 11.15. Lanfar (M) Sdn Bhd
- 11.16. Nestle SA
- 11.17. O-AT-KA Milk Products Cooperative, Inc
- 11.18. Prabhat Dairy Ltd.
- 11.19. Premier Foods PLC.
- 11.20. Royal FrieslandCampina N.V
- 11.21. Senel BV
- 11.22. Sterling Agro Industries Ltd
- 11.23. Tatura Milk Industries Ltd.
- 11.24. Yotsuba Milk Products
- 12.1. Discussion Guide
- 12.2. License & Pricing