Product Code: MRR-035590448097
The Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market size was estimated at USD 4,499.63 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 4,938.35 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 10.08% to reach USD 8,009.89 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Application, the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market was studied across Cardiovascular Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Metabolic Diseases, Neurological Diseases or Conditions, and Oncology.
- Based on End User, the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market was studied across Academia, Others, and Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Based on Phase, the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market was studied across Phase-I, Phase-II, and Phase-III.
- Based on Region, the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, and the long-term effects are projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report delivers insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecasts, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market, including AiCure, LLC, Aiforia, Antidote Technologies, Inc., Avantor, Inc., Deep 6 AI, Deep Lens Inc., Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd, Intelligencia.ai, MEDIAN Technologies, Mendel.ai, Pharmaceutical Pipeline Enhancement Strategies, LLC, Saama Technologies Pvt Ltd, Simplifai AS, Trials.ai, and Unlearn.AI, Inc..
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
- 6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
- 7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Assumptions
- 1.8. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.8. Repeat: Report Update
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. End User Outlook
- 3.5. Phase Outlook
- 3.6. Region Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 220.127.116.11. Need for artificial Intelligence which helps in boosting and improving clinical trials
- 18.104.22.168. Rising needs to reduce healthcare costs and declining hardware costs
- 22.214.171.124. Increased adoption of AI-based drug development technology by most of the pharmaceutical companies
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Lack of personal involvement leading to a rise in unemployment rates
- 188.8.131.52. Possibility of a defective diagnosis
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 184.108.40.206. Technological advancements and innovations in AI-based clinical trials
- 220.127.116.11. Major pharmaceutical companies are ensuring more joint ventures and partnerships with AI vendors
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 18.104.22.168. Concerns associated with the adoption of EHR interoperability
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market, by Application
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Cardiovascular Diseases
- 6.3. Infectious Diseases
- 6.4. Metabolic Diseases
- 6.5. Neurological Diseases or Conditions
- 6.6. Oncology
7. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market, by End User
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Academia
- 7.3. Others
- 7.4. Pharmaceutical Companies
8. AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market, by Phase
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Phase-I
- 8.3. Phase-II
- 8.4. Phase-III
9. Americas AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. Singapore
- 10.10. South Korea
- 10.11. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa AI-based Clinical Trials Solution Provider Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
- 12.4. Competitive Scenario
- 12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.4.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. AiCure, LLC
- 13.2. Aiforia
- 13.3. Antidote Technologies, Inc.
- 13.4. Avantor, Inc.
- 13.5. Deep 6 AI
- 13.6. Deep Lens Inc.
- 13.7. Innoplexus Consulting Services Pvt Ltd
- 13.8. Intelligencia.ai
- 13.9. MEDIAN Technologies
- 13.10. Mendel.ai
- 13.11. Pharmaceutical Pipeline Enhancement Strategies, LLC
- 13.12. Saama Technologies Pvt Ltd
- 13.13. Simplifai AS
- 13.14. Trials.ai
- 13.15. Unlearn.AI, Inc.
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing