Product Code: MRR-E5D3281
Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market Research Report by Type (Standard AIM and Variable AIM), by Product (Dual Plane Manifold and Single Plane Manifold), by Manufacturing Process, by Material, by Distribution Channel, by Vehicle - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market is expected to grow from USD 37,921.56 Million in 2020 to USD 49,831.56 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market is expected to grow from EUR 33,250.35 Million in 2020 to EUR 43,693.26 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market is expected to grow from GBP 29,559.63 Million in 2020 to GBP 38,843.40 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market is expected to grow from JPY 4,047,192.22 Million in 2020 to JPY 5,318,291.02 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market is expected to grow from AUD 55,067.16 Million in 2020 to AUD 72,362.06 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Automotive Air Intake Manifold to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Standard AIM and Variable AIM.
- Based on Product, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Dual Plane Manifold and Single Plane Manifold.
- Based on Manufacturing Process, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Casting-based AIM and Injection-Molded AIM.
- Based on Material, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Aluminum, Iron, Magnesium, and Plastic/other composites.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Aftermarket and OEM.
- Based on Vehicle, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Passenger vehicles, * Heavy Commercial Vehicles, * Light Commercial Vehicles, and * Sportscar.
- Based on Geography, the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market including AAM Competition, LLC, AISAN INDUSTRY CO., LTD., Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd, American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., China Ruiming Industrial Co., Ltd., Donaldson Company, Inc., Edelbrock, LLC, Holley Performance Products, Honda Foundry Co., Ltd., Inzi Controls Co., Ltd., Keihin Corporation, MAHLE GmbH, Mann+Hummel Group, Mecaplast Group, MIKUNI Corporation, Rochling Automotive, Samvardhana Motherson Group, Sogefi Group, Tenneco Inc, Toyota Boshoku Corporation, and TSM Corporation.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Product Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. Material Outlook
- 3.6. Manufacturing Process Outlook
- 3.7. Distribution Channel Outlook
- 3.8. Vehicle Outlook
- 3.9. Geography Outlook
- 3.10. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Strict government regulations to reduce emission from automobiles
- 184.108.40.206. Increasing demand for cost and fuel efficient engines in automotive industry
- 220.127.116.11. Rapid urbanization coupled with rise in disposable income
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. High overhead expenditure and low product replacement rate
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Technological advancements in design, process, and material of automotive air intake manifold
- 126.96.36.199. Robust development of automobile infrastructure
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Consumers' penchant towards electric vehicles
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Standard AIM
- 6.3. Variable AIM
7. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Product
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Dual Plane Manifold
- 7.3. Single Plane Manifold
8. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Manufacturing Process
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Casting-based AIM
- 8.3. Injection-Molded AIM
9. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Material
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Aluminum
- 9.3. Iron
- 9.4. Magnesium
- 9.5. Plastic/other composites
10. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Distribution Channel
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Aftermarket
- 10.3. OEM
11. Global Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market, By Vehicle
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Passenger vehicles
- 11.3. * Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- 11.4. * Light Commercial Vehicles
- 11.5. * Sportscar
12. Americas Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. Argentina
- 12.3. Brazil
- 12.4. Canada
- 12.5. Mexico
- 12.6. United States
13. Asia-Pacific Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market
- 13.1. Introduction
- 13.2. Australia
- 13.3. China
- 13.4. India
- 13.5. Indonesia
- 13.6. Japan
- 13.7. Malaysia
- 13.8. Philippines
- 13.9. South Korea
- 13.10. Thailand
14. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Air Intake Manifold Market
- 14.1. Introduction
- 14.2. France
- 14.3. Germany
- 14.4. Italy
- 14.5. Netherlands
- 14.6. Qatar
- 14.7. Russia
- 14.8. Saudi Arabia
- 14.9. South Africa
- 14.10. Spain
- 14.11. United Arab Emirates
- 14.12. United Kingdom
15. Competitive Landscape
- 15.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 15.1.1. Quadrants
- 15.1.2. Business Strategy
- 15.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 15.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 15.3. Market Share Analysis
- 15.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 15.5. Competitive Scenario
- 15.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 15.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 15.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 15.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 15.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
16. Company Usability Profiles
- 16.1. AAM Competition, LLC
- 16.2. AISAN INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- 16.3. Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd
- 16.4. American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- 16.5. China Ruiming Industrial Co., Ltd.
- 16.6. Donaldson Company, Inc.
- 16.7. Edelbrock, LLC
- 16.8. Holley Performance Products
- 16.9. Honda Foundry Co., Ltd.
- 16.10. Inzi Controls Co., Ltd.
- 16.11. Keihin Corporation
- 16.12. MAHLE GmbH
- 16.13. Mann+Hummel Group
- 16.14. Mecaplast Group
- 16.15. MIKUNI Corporation
- 16.16. Rochling Automotive
- 16.17. Samvardhana Motherson Group
- 16.18. Sogefi Group
- 16.19. Tenneco Inc
- 16.20. Toyota Boshoku Corporation
- 16.21. TSM Corporation
- 17.1. Discussion Guide
- 17.2. License & Pricing