Product Code: MRR-DA047DE
Automotive Aftermarket Market Research Report by Replacement Part (Battery, Body parts, Brake parts, Exhaust components, and Filters), by Certification (Certified Parts, Genuine Parts, and Uncertified Parts), by Distribution Channel, by Service Channel - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Market is expected to grow from USD 269,812.56 Million in 2020 to USD 386,219.56 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Market is expected to grow from EUR 236,576.78 Million in 2020 to EUR 338,644.64 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Market is expected to grow from GBP 210,317.27 Million in 2020 to GBP 301,055.82 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Market is expected to grow from JPY 28,795,838.04 Million in 2020 to JPY 41,219,413.85 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Automotive Aftermarket Market is expected to grow from AUD 391,803.73 Million in 2020 to AUD 560,842.16 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Automotive Aftermarket to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Replacement Part, the Automotive Aftermarket Market studied across Battery, Body parts, Brake parts, Exhaust components, Filters, Lighting & Electronic components, Tire, Turbochargers, and Wheels.
- Based on Certification, the Automotive Aftermarket Market studied across Certified Parts, Genuine Parts, and Uncertified Parts.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Automotive Aftermarket Market studied across Retailers and Wholesalers & Distributors. The Retailers further studied across OEMs and Repair Shops.
- Based on Service Channel, the Automotive Aftermarket Market studied across DIFM (Do It for Me), DIY (Do It Yourself), and OE (Delegating to OEM's).
- Based on Geography, the Automotive Aftermarket Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market including 3M Company, ABS Friction Inc, AcDelco, ADVICS North America Inc, Akebono Brake Corporation, ALCO Filters, ASIMCO, BASF SE, Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Delphi Automotive, Denso Corporation, Faurecia USA Holdings, Inc., Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC, Hella KGAA Hueck & Co.,, Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Lear Corporation, Magna International, Inc., Magneti Marelli, SpA, Robert Bosch GmbH, Shangdong Zhengnuo Group Co., Ltd., Toyota Motor Corporation, Yazaki Corporation, and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automotive Aftermarket Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automotive Aftermarket Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Service Channel Outlook
- 3.4. Replacement Part Outlook
- 3.5. Certification Outlook
- 3.6. Distribution Channel Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 22.214.171.124. Growing sales of used-vehicles raises repair and maintenance
- 126.96.36.199. Availability of automotive accessories through online platforms
- 188.8.131.52. Incessant need for constant replacement and maintenance of components such as tires, actuators, and deflectors
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 184.108.40.206. High capital required for research and development
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 220.127.116.11. Advancements in technology
- 18.104.22.168. Rising demand for aftermarket products from pre-owners of cars
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 22.214.171.124. Demand for electric vehicles and increasing production of passenger vehicles
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automotive Aftermarket Market, By Replacement Part
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Battery
- 6.3. Body parts
- 6.4. Brake parts
- 6.5. Exhaust components
- 6.6. Filters
- 6.7. Lighting & Electronic components
- 6.8. Tire
- 6.9. Turbochargers
- 6.10. Wheels
7. Global Automotive Aftermarket Market, By Certification
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Certified Parts
- 7.3. Genuine Parts
- 7.4. Uncertified Parts
8. Global Automotive Aftermarket Market, By Distribution Channel
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Retailers
- 8.2.1. OEMs
- 8.2.2. Repair Shops
- 8.3. Wholesalers & Distributors
9. Global Automotive Aftermarket Market, By Service Channel
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. DIFM (Do It for Me)
- 9.3. DIY (Do It Yourself)
- 9.4. OE (Delegating to OEM's)
10. Americas Automotive Aftermarket Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automotive Aftermarket Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automotive Aftermarket Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. 3M Company
- 14.2. ABS Friction Inc
- 14.3. AcDelco
- 14.4. ADVICS North America Inc
- 14.5. Akebono Brake Corporation
- 14.6. ALCO Filters
- 14.7. ASIMCO
- 14.8. BASF SE
- 14.9. Bridgestone Corporation
- 14.10. Continental AG
- 14.11. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- 14.12. Delphi Automotive
- 14.13. Denso Corporation
- 14.14. Faurecia USA Holdings, Inc.
- 14.15. Federal-Mogul Holdings LLC
- 14.16. Hella KGAA Hueck & Co.,
- 14.17. Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- 14.18. Lear Corporation
- 14.19. Magna International, Inc.
- 14.20. Magneti Marelli, SpA
- 14.21. Robert Bosch GmbH
- 14.22. Shangdong Zhengnuo Group Co., Ltd.
- 14.23. Toyota Motor Corporation
- 14.24. Yazaki Corporation
- 14.25. ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing