Product Code: MRR-83AC443
Automatic Car Wash Market Research Report by Type (Exterior Only, Exterior Rollover, and Self-service), by Component (Drives, Dryers, Foamer System, Motors, and Pumps), by System, by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Automatic Car Wash Market is expected to grow from USD 1,792.56 Million in 2020 to USD 2,871.66 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Automatic Car Wash Market is expected to grow from EUR 1,571.75 Million in 2020 to EUR 2,517.93 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Automatic Car Wash Market is expected to grow from GBP 1,397.28 Million in 2020 to GBP 2,238.44 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Automatic Car Wash Market is expected to grow from JPY 191,311.57 Million in 2020 to JPY 306,479.73 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Automatic Car Wash Market is expected to grow from AUD 2,603.03 Million in 2020 to AUD 4,170.04 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Automatic Car Wash to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Automatic Car Wash Market studied across Exterior Only, Exterior Rollover, and Self-service.
- Based on Component, the Automatic Car Wash Market studied across Drives, Dryers, Foamer System, Motors, and Pumps.
- Based on System, the Automatic Car Wash Market studied across Conveyor Car Wash, In-Bay Car Wash, and Self-Serve Car Wash.
- Based on Application , the Automatic Car Wash Market studied across Consumers and Industry.
- Based on Geography, the Automatic Car Wash Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automatic Car Wash Market including AUTEC Car Wash Systems, Autobell Car Wash, Inc., Banner Engineering Corp, Brown Bear Car Wash, Carolina Pride Car Wash Systems & Solutions Inc., Coleman Hanna Car Wash Systems, Daifuku Co., Ltd., Delta Sonic Carwash Systems, Inc., Inventa Cleantec Private Limited, Istobal S.A., KKE Wash Systems Private Limited, MA-FRA S.p.A., Manmachine Works Pvt. Ltd., Motor City Wash Works, Inc., PECO Car Wash Systems, Prestige Car Wash Equipment, Ryko Solutions, Inc., Speed Car Wash, Varadom Technologies Private Limited, WashTec AG, and Washworld, Inc.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automatic Car Wash Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automatic Car Wash Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automatic Car Wash Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automatic Car Wash Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automatic Car Wash Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automatic Car Wash Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automatic Car Wash Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Application Outlook
- 3.4. Type Outlook
- 3.5. Component Outlook
- 3.6. System Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing focus on maximizing revenues and reduce operating costs
- 184.108.40.206. Need for achieving water sustainability
- 220.127.116.11. Growing sales of vehicles and expenditure on maintenance
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 18.104.22.168. High cost for advanced and large car wash machines
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 22.214.171.124. Water shortage problems and government regulations on water use in some areas
- 126.96.36.199. Exterior rollover systems offer lucrative opportunities to gas stations
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 188.8.131.52. Malfunctioning of machine may cause serious damage
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automatic Car Wash Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Exterior Only
- 6.3. Exterior Rollover
- 6.4. Self-service
7. Global Automatic Car Wash Market, By Component
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Drives
- 7.3. Dryers
- 7.4. Foamer System
- 7.5. Motors
- 7.6. Pumps
8. Global Automatic Car Wash Market, By System
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Conveyor Car Wash
- 8.3. In-Bay Car Wash
- 8.4. Self-Serve Car Wash
9. Global Automatic Car Wash Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Consumers
- 9.3. Industry
10. Americas Automatic Car Wash Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automatic Car Wash Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automatic Car Wash Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. AUTEC Car Wash Systems
- 14.2. Autobell Car Wash, Inc.
- 14.3. Banner Engineering Corp
- 14.4. Brown Bear Car Wash
- 14.5. Carolina Pride Car Wash Systems & Solutions Inc.
- 14.6. Coleman Hanna Car Wash Systems
- 14.7. Daifuku Co., Ltd.
- 14.8. Delta Sonic Carwash Systems, Inc.
- 14.9. Inventa Cleantec Private Limited
- 14.10. Istobal S.A.
- 14.11. KKE Wash Systems Private Limited
- 14.12. MA-FRA S.p.A.
- 14.13. Manmachine Works Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.14. Motor City Wash Works, Inc.
- 14.15. PECO Car Wash Systems
- 14.16. Prestige Car Wash Equipment
- 14.17. Ryko Solutions, Inc.
- 14.18. Speed Car Wash
- 14.19. Varadom Technologies Private Limited
- 14.20. WashTec AG
- 14.21. Washworld, Inc
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing