Product Code: MRR-6AA352B
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market is expected to grow from USD 817.56 Million in 2020 to USD 1,382.56 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market is expected to grow from EUR 716.85 Million in 2020 to EUR 1,212.25 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market is expected to grow from GBP 637.28 Million in 2020 to GBP 1,077.69 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market is expected to grow from JPY 87,255.21 Million in 2020 to JPY 147,554.18 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market is expected to grow from AUD 1,187.21 Million in 2020 to AUD 2,007.66 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Automated Optical Inspection System to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Type, the Automated Optical Inspection System Market studied across 2D AOI Systems and 3D AOI Systems.
- Based on Technology, the Automated Optical Inspection System Market studied across Inline and Offline.
- Based on Component, the Automated Optical Inspection System Market studied across Camera System, Computer System, Lighting System, and Software.
- Based on Application, the Automated Optical Inspection System Market studied across Aerospace & Defense, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Electronics, Energy & Utilities, Industrial Equipment, Medical Devices, and Telecommunication.
- Based on Geography, the Automated Optical Inspection System Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market including AOI Systems Limited, Camtek Ltd., CyberOptics Corporation, Daiichi Jitsugyo Co., Ltd., Goepel Electronic GmbH, KLA Corporation, Koh Young Technology Inc., Machine Vision Products Inc., MEK Marantz Electronics Ltd, Mirtec Co., Ltd., Mycronic AB, Nidec Corporation, Nordson Corporation, Om Autoelectro Pvt. Ltd., Pillarhouse International Ltd., Saki Corporation, Test Research Inc., Viscom AG, ViTechnology SA, and ZHEJIANG OVI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automated Optical Inspection System Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Component Outlook
- 3.5. Technology Outlook
- 3.6. Application Outlook
- 3.7. Geography Outlook
- 3.8. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing demand for high-quality electronic components
- 184.108.40.206. Rising demand for AOI systems in automotive electronics
- 220.127.116.11. Rapid surge in consumer electronics
- 18.104.22.168. Demand for high-quality and miniaturized products
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. False call rate of image-based AOI systems
- 126.96.36.199. High cost for installation
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Growing number of smart technology devices
- 184.108.40.206. Widening its applications across industries
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 220.127.116.11. Requirements of high skilled professionals
- 18.104.22.168. Availabilities of alternative technologies
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market, By Type
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. 2D AOI Systems
- 6.3. 3D AOI Systems
7. Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market, By Technology
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Inline
- 7.3. Offline
8. Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market, By Component
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Camera System
- 8.3. Computer System
- 8.4. Lighting System
- 8.5. Software
9. Global Automated Optical Inspection System Market, By Application
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Aerospace & Defense
- 9.3. Automotive & Transportation
- 9.4. Consumer Electronics
- 9.5. Energy & Utilities
- 9.6. Industrial Equipment
- 9.7. Medical Devices
- 9.8. Telecommunication
10. Americas Automated Optical Inspection System Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Argentina
- 10.3. Brazil
- 10.4. Canada
- 10.5. Mexico
- 10.6. United States
11. Asia-Pacific Automated Optical Inspection System Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. Australia
- 11.3. China
- 11.4. India
- 11.5. Indonesia
- 11.6. Japan
- 11.7. Malaysia
- 11.8. Philippines
- 11.9. South Korea
- 11.10. Thailand
12. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automated Optical Inspection System Market
- 12.1. Introduction
- 12.2. France
- 12.3. Germany
- 12.4. Italy
- 12.5. Netherlands
- 12.6. Qatar
- 12.7. Russia
- 12.8. Saudi Arabia
- 12.9. South Africa
- 12.10. Spain
- 12.11. United Arab Emirates
- 12.12. United Kingdom
13. Competitive Landscape
- 13.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 13.1.1. Quadrants
- 13.1.2. Business Strategy
- 13.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 13.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 13.3. Market Share Analysis
- 13.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 13.5. Competitive Scenario
- 13.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 13.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 13.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 13.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 13.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
14. Company Usability Profiles
- 14.1. AOI Systems Limited
- 14.2. Camtek Ltd.
- 14.3. CyberOptics Corporation
- 14.4. Daiichi Jitsugyo Co., Ltd.
- 14.5. Goepel Electronic GmbH
- 14.6. KLA Corporation
- 14.7. Koh Young Technology Inc.
- 14.8. Machine Vision Products Inc.
- 14.9. MEK Marantz Electronics Ltd
- 14.10. Mirtec Co., Ltd.
- 14.11. Mycronic AB
- 14.12. Nidec Corporation
- 14.13. Nordson Corporation
- 14.14. Om Autoelectro Pvt. Ltd.
- 14.15. Pillarhouse International Ltd.
- 14.16. Saki Corporation
- 14.17. Test Research Inc.
- 14.18. Viscom AG
- 14.19. ViTechnology SA
- 14.20. ZHEJIANG OVI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- 15.1. Discussion Guide
- 15.2. License & Pricing