Product Code: MRR-46E8B9B
Automated Dispensing Machines Market Research Report by Operation (Centralized Pharmacies and Decentralized Pharmacies), by Type (Double Dispensing Machine, Non-Standard Dispensing Machine, and Single Dispensing Machine), by Application - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. This helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
- 1. The Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market is expected to grow from USD 4,218.56 Million in 2020 to USD 7,821.56 Million by the end of 2025.
- 2. The Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market is expected to grow from EUR 3,698.92 Million in 2020 to EUR 6,858.09 Million by the end of 2025.
- 3. The Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market is expected to grow from GBP 3,288.34 Million in 2020 to GBP 6,096.86 Million by the end of 2025.
- 4. The Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market is expected to grow from JPY 450,228.08 Million in 2020 to JPY 834,759.49 Million by the end of 2025.
- 5. The Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market is expected to grow from AUD 6,125.92 Million in 2020 to AUD 11,357.95 Million by the end of 2025.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Automated Dispensing Machines to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Operation, the Automated Dispensing Machines Market studied across Centralized Pharmacies and Decentralized Pharmacies. The Centralized Pharmacies further studied across Automated Robotic Systems and Manually Operated Unit-dose System..
- Based on Type, the Automated Dispensing Machines Market studied across Double Dispensing Machine, Non-Standard Dispensing Machine, and Single Dispensing Machine.
- Based on Application , the Automated Dispensing Machines Market studied across Hospitals, Laboratories, Pharmacies, and Retail Drug Stores. The Hospitals further studied across Emergency ward and General ward.
- Based on Geography, the Automated Dispensing Machines Market studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region surveyed across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific region surveyed across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa region surveyed across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Company Usability Profiles
The report deeply explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market including Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare System, Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare System, Inc, AlixaRx, LLC, ARxIUM, Avery Weigh-Tronix, Baxter International Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co, Capsa Solutions, Cardinal Health, Inc, Cerner Corporation, Dima Group, McKesson Corporation, Newlcon Oy, Omnicell, Inc., Pearson Medical Technologies, RxMedic Systems, Inc., Script Pro LLC, Swisslog Healthcare, Takazono Corporation, Talyst, LLC, TOSHO Inc, TouchPoint Medical, and YUYAMA Co. Ltd.
Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
COVID-19 is an incomparable global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects projected to impact the industry growth during the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure the inclusion of underlaying COVID-19 issues and potential paths forward. The report is delivering insights on COVID-19 considering the changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, re-routing of the supply chain, dynamics of current market forces, and the significant interventions of governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimations, and forecast, considering the COVID-19 impact on the market.
360iResearch™FPNV Positioning Matrix
The 360iResearch™ FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Automated Dispensing Machines Market on the basis of Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
360iResearch™Competitive Strategic Window
The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies. The 360iResearch™ Competitive Strategic Window helps the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- 1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- 2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the markets
- 3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- 4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- 5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market?
- 2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market during the forecast period?
- 3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market?
- 4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market?
- 5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market?
- 6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market?
Table of Contents
- 1.1. Objectives of the Study
- 1.2. Market Segmentation & Coverage
- 1.3. Years Considered for the Study
- 1.4. Currency & Pricing
- 1.5. Language
- 1.6. Limitations
- 1.7. Stakeholders
2. Research Methodology
- 2.1. Research Process
- 2.1.1. Define: Research Objective
- 2.1.2. Determine: Research Design
- 2.1.3. Prepare: Research Instrument
- 2.1.4. Collect: Data Source
- 2.1.5. Analyze: Data Interpretation
- 2.1.6. Formulate: Data Verification
- 2.1.7. Publish: Research Report
- 2.1.8. Repeat: Report Update
- 2.2. Research Execution
- 2.2.1. Initiation: Research Process
- 2.2.2. Planning: Develop Research Plan
- 2.2.3. Execution: Conduct Research
- 2.2.4. Verification: Finding & Analysis
- 2.2.5. Publication: Research Report
- 2.3. Research Outcome
3. Executive Summary
- 3.1. Introduction
- 3.2. Market Outlook
- 3.3. Type Outlook
- 3.4. Operation Outlook
- 3.5. Application Outlook
- 3.6. Geography Outlook
- 3.7. Competitor Outlook
4. Market Overview
- 4.1. Introduction
- 4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
- 5.1. Market Dynamics
- 5.1.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Growing prevalence of medication errors
- 220.127.116.11. Increasing elderly population worldwide coupled with increasing incidence of chronic diseases
- 18.104.22.168. Favorable government initiatives to bolster healthcare system
- 5.1.2. Restraints
- 22.214.171.124. Shortage of skilled professionals
- 5.1.3. Opportunities
- 126.96.36.199. Technological advancements such as AI, machine learning, and robotics
- 188.8.131.52. Increasing healthcare expenditure with the demand for RFID cabinets and barcode for inventory and stock management
- 5.1.4. Challenges
- 184.108.40.206. Lack of awareness in the availability of automated systems
- 5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
- 5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
- 5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
- 5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
- 5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
- 5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market, By Operation
- 6.1. Introduction
- 6.2. Centralized Pharmacies
- 6.2.1. Automated Robotic Systems
- 6.2.2. Manually Operated Unit-dose System.
- 6.3. Decentralized Pharmacies
7. Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market, By Type
- 7.1. Introduction
- 7.2. Double Dispensing Machine
- 7.3. Non-Standard Dispensing Machine
- 7.4. Single Dispensing Machine
8. Global Automated Dispensing Machines Market, By Application
- 8.1. Introduction
- 8.2. Hospitals
- 8.2.1. Emergency ward
- 8.2.2. General ward
- 8.3. Laboratories
- 8.4. Pharmacies
- 8.5. Retail Drug Stores
9. Americas Automated Dispensing Machines Market
- 9.1. Introduction
- 9.2. Argentina
- 9.3. Brazil
- 9.4. Canada
- 9.5. Mexico
- 9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Automated Dispensing Machines Market
- 10.1. Introduction
- 10.2. Australia
- 10.3. China
- 10.4. India
- 10.5. Indonesia
- 10.6. Japan
- 10.7. Malaysia
- 10.8. Philippines
- 10.9. South Korea
- 10.10. Thailand
11. Europe, Middle East & Africa Automated Dispensing Machines Market
- 11.1. Introduction
- 11.2. France
- 11.3. Germany
- 11.4. Italy
- 11.5. Netherlands
- 11.6. Qatar
- 11.7. Russia
- 11.8. Saudi Arabia
- 11.9. South Africa
- 11.10. Spain
- 11.11. United Arab Emirates
- 11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
- 12.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
- 12.1.1. Quadrants
- 12.1.2. Business Strategy
- 12.1.3. Product Satisfaction
- 12.2. Market Ranking Analysis
- 12.3. Market Share Analysis
- 12.4. Competitor SWOT Analysis
- 12.5. Competitive Scenario
- 12.5.1. Merger & Acquisition
- 12.5.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
- 12.5.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
- 12.5.4. Investment & Funding
- 12.5.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
- 13.1. Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare System
- 13.2. Accu-Chart Plus Healthcare System, Inc
- 13.3. AlixaRx, LLC
- 13.4. ARxIUM
- 13.5. Avery Weigh-Tronix
- 13.6. Baxter International Inc.
- 13.7. Becton, Dickinson and Co
- 13.8. Capsa Solutions
- 13.9. Cardinal Health, Inc
- 13.10. Cerner Corporation
- 13.11. Dima Group
- 13.12. McKesson Corporation
- 13.13. Newlcon Oy
- 13.14. Omnicell, Inc.
- 13.15. Pearson Medical Technologies
- 13.16. RxMedic Systems, Inc.
- 13.17. Script Pro LLC
- 13.18. Swisslog Healthcare
- 13.19. Takazono Corporation
- 13.20. Talyst, LLC
- 13.21. TOSHO Inc
- 13.22. TouchPoint Medical
- 13.23. YUYAMA Co. Ltd
- 14.1. Discussion Guide
- 14.2. License & Pricing