170-page market report examining the IoT Semiconductor space, including:
- Market size & forecast from 2020 to 2025 along 9 key segments
- Analysis of the cellular IoT chipset market (incl. shipments and avg. selling price)
- 6 key segments in the competitive landscape with market share of top players.
- 7 company profiles of leading IoT semiconductor companies
- 19 trends on the IoT Semiconductor market
The ‘IoT Semiconductor Market Report 2020-2025’ is part of IoT Analytics' ongoing coverage of IoT Connectivity & Hardware (IoT Connectivity Research Workstream). This report provides a holistic view and includes a deep technological overview of the IoT Semiconductor space. It also includes detailed market sizing & outlook by region, technology, and market segment until 2025 and a comprehensive summary of recent market developments, including 19 detailed insights uncovered by the IoT Analytics analyst team during 2020.
- What are key IoT Semiconductor components?
- What is the segmentation of the market, and who are the leading players?
- What is the current state of key market segments (EDA, IP, Foundry, MCU, Cellular Chipset, Wi-Fi Chipset, Bluetooth chipset, and AI chipset)?
- What are keys trends in the market?
- How big is the market today, and how fast is it growing?
- Which region is leading the market growth?
- Which companies are leading and their market shares?
AT A GLANCE
IoT semiconductors are those semiconductor components that either individually or collaboratively contribute to the functionality of an IoT device or IoT equipment. For IoT devices, sensing/actuating, computing, connecting, managing the power, and securing are essential. Therefore, these 5 components are categorized as IoT at the "design stage" of the lifecycle and not only at the manufacturing stage.
Starting point: The global semiconductor component market (IoT & non-IoT) maintained a steady momentum during 2020.
The report includes an extensive segmentation of the semiconductor market and breaks down the global IoT Semiconductor Chipset market into 3 key segments (MCU, Connectivity chipset and AI chipset)
The overview of the competitive landscape in the semiconductor space includes company profiles for 7 of the main IoT semiconductor players.
Additionally, 19 market trends are described in detail.
COMPANIES MENTIONED IN THE REPORT (SELECTED)
Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor Graphics, ARM, CEVA, Imagination, Microchip, Broadcom, Rambus, TSMC, Global Foundries, UMC, SMIC, Renesas, Infineon+ Cypress, NXP, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments, Samsung, Qualcomm, Intel, Mediatek, HiSilicon, Sony-Altair, Sequans and many more.
Table of Contents
1. xecutive Summary
- 2.1 IoT Semiconductor Definition
- 2.2 Key IoT Semiconductor Components
- 2.3 IoT Semiconductor Value chain
3. Technology overview
- 3.1 IoT Semiconductor Design
- 3.2 IoT Semiconductor Manufacturing
- 3.3 IoT MCUs
- 3.4 IoT Connectivity Chipset
- 3.5 Artificial-intelligence (AI) Chipset
- 3.6 IoT Security Chipset & Module
4. Market Size and Outlook
- 4.1 Semiconductor Component Market
- 4.1.1 Global Semiconductor Component market size
- 4.1.2 Global Semiconductor Component market size by region
- 4.1.3 Global IoT vs Non-IoT Semiconductor Component market size
- 4.1.4 Global IoT Semiconductor Component market size
- 4.1.5 Global IoT Semiconductor Component market size by segment
- 4.2 IoT MCU
- 4.2.1 Global IoT vs Non-IoT MCU market size
- 4.2.2 Global IoT MCU market size by region
- 4.2.3 Global IoT MCU market size by tech
- 4.3 IoT Cellular Connectivity Chipset
- 4.3.1 Global Cellular IoT Chipset market size
- 4.3.2 Global Cellular IoT Chipset shipments
- 4.3.3 Global Cellular IoT Chipset market size by region
- 4.3.4 Global Cellular IoT Chipset shipment by region
- 4.3.5 Global Cellular IoT Chipset ASP by region
- 4.3.6 Global Cellular IoT Chipset market size by tech
- 4.3.7 Global Cellular IoT Chipset shipment by tech
- 4.3.8 Global Cellular IoT Chipset market size by Industry
- 4.3.9 Global Cellular IoT Chipset shipment by Industry
- 4.4 IoT Non-Cellular Chipset
- 4.4.1 Global IoT Wi-Fi Chipset market size
- 4.4.2 Global IoT Bluetooth Chipset shipments
- 4.4.3 Global IoT Bluetooth Chipset shipment by Industry
- 4.4.4 Global Unlicensed LPWA Chipset Shipment by tech U
- 4.4.5 Global Unlicensed LPWA Chipset Shipment by region
- 4.4.6 Global Unlicensed LPWA Chipset Shipment by Industry
- 4.5 IoT AI chipset
- 4.5.1 Global IoT AI Chipset market size
- 4.6 EDA & SIP Market
- 4.6.1 Global IoT EDA market size
- 4.6.2 Global IoT vs Non-IoT SIP market size
- 4.6.3 Global IoT SIP market size by region
- 4.7 IoT Foundry
- 4.7.1 Global IoT vs Non-IoT: Foundry market size
- 4.7.2 Global IoT Foundry market size by region
5. Competitive Landscape
- 5.1 Competitive overview
- 5.2 Global IoT MCU market share by brand
- 5.3 Global Cellular IoT Chipset market share by brand
- 5.4 Global Cellular IoT Chipset shipment share by brand
- 5.5 Global IoT EDA market share by brand
- 5.6 Global IoT SIP market share by brand
- 5.7 Global IoT Foundries market share by brand
- 5.8 Secure Chip to Cloud Ecosystem
- 5.9 Key Company Profile
- 5.9.1 Company X
- 5.9.2 Company X
- 5.9.3 Company X
- 5.9.4 Company X
- 5.9.5 Company X
- 5.9.6 Company X
- 5.9.7 Company X
- 6.1 Macro Environment
- 6.2 IoT Design and Manufacturing
- 6.3 IoT MCU
- 6.4 IoT Connectivity
- 6.5 IoT AI Chipset
- 6.6 IoT Embedded Security
7. Market Definitions and Methodology