Product Code: 28295
The global market for carbon black is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 3.60% during the projected period, 2019-2027. The increasing demand for UV inks, the rising demand for plastics, and the growing demand from the construction sector, are the important factors boosting the market growth.
The toners and printing inks utilize carbon black to aid in properties like gloss, optical density, color tone, etc., along with other applications. The carbon black aids in the reduction of the amount of photoinitiator, along with the reduction in costs, without compromising the ink performance. The rising demands for printing inks will thereby impact the growth and demand of the carbon black market. The rising demand for electronic components like ovens, laptops, television, etc. is projected to result in increased demand for plastics, which, in turn, will influence the growth of the carbon black market positively. However, the environmental concerns with regard to the release of gases during the production of carbon black are expected to deter the growth of the carbon black market.
The global carbon black market is analyzed through the markets present in the regions of Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and the Rest of the World. The Asia Pacific market region is set to witness the highest CAGR during the estimated period. The steady demographics, and rising disposable incomes are the primary factors attributed to the growth prospects of the carbon black market in the region.
The global market boasts the presence of many well-established and upcoming players. Tokai Carbon Corp Ltd., Imerys SA, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, OCI Company Ltd., Cabot Corporation, Himadri Chemicals Ltd., are among the major companies in the market.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Table of contents
1. RESEARCH SCOPE
- 1.1. STUDY GOALS
- 1.2. SCOPE OF THE MARKET STUDY
- 1.3. WHO WILL FIND THIS REPORT USEFUL?
- 1.4. STUDY AND FORECASTING YEARS
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1. SOURCES OF DATA
- 2.1.1. SECONDARY DATA
- 2.1.2. PRIMARY DATA
- 2.2. TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3. BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.4. DATA TRIANGULATION
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 3.1. MARKET SUMMARY
- 3.2. KEY FINDINGS
- 3.2.1. ASIA PACIFIC DOMINATES THE OVERALL MARKET
- 3.2.2. GROWING DEMAND FOR UV CURE INKS
- 3.2.3. EMERGING USAGE OF FURNACE BLACK
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1. MARKET SCOPE & DEFINITION
- 4.2. MARKET DRIVERS
- 4.2.1. HIGH ADOPTION OF CARBON BLACK IN CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- 4.2.2. INCREASE IN TIRE PRODUCTION
- 4.2.3. GROWING DEMAND FOR PLASTICS
- 4.3. MARKET RESTRAINTS
- 4.3.1. RISE IN ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS REGARDING CARBON BLACK
- 4.4. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- 4.4.1. GROWING REQUIREMENT FOR UV PROTECTION IN PLASTICS
- 4.5. MARKET CHALLENGES
- 4.5.1. REPLACEMENT BY SILICA
5. MARKET BY PROCESS TYPE
- 5.1. FURNACE BLACK
- 5.2. GAS BLACK
- 5.3. LAMP BLACK
- 5.4. THERMAL BLACK
6. MARKET BY APPLICATION
- 6.1. TIRES AND INDUSTRIAL RUBBER
- 6.2. PLASTIC
- 6.3. TONER AND PRINTING INK
- 6.4. PAINTS & COATINGS
- 6.5. TEXTILE FIBER
- 6.6. OTHERS
7. KEY ANALYTICS
- 7.1. PORTER'S FIVE FORCE MODEL
- 7.1.1. THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 7.1.2. THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE
- 7.1.3. BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 7.1.4. BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 7.1.5. THREAT OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
- 7.2. KEY BUYING CRITERIA
- 7.2.1. COST
- 7.2.2. COMPANY BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- 7.2.3. EASE OF USE
- 7.3. OPPORTUNITY MATRIX
- 7.4. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
8. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
- 8.1. NORTH AMERICA
- 8.1.1. UNITED STATES
- 8.1.2. CANADA
- 8.2. EUROPE
- 8.2.1. UNITED KINGDOM
- 8.2.2. GERMANY
- 8.2.3. FRANCE
- 8.2.4. SPAIN
- 8.2.5. ITALY
- 8.2.6. REST OF EUROPE
- 8.3. ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.3.1. CHINA
- 8.3.2. JAPAN
- 8.3.3. INDIA
- 8.3.4. SOUTH KOREA
- 8.3.5. REST OF ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.4. REST OF WORLD
- 8.4.1. LATIN AMERICA
- 8.4.2. MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
9. COMPANY PROFILES
- 9.1. OCI COMPANY LTD.
- 9.2. MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL HOLDINGS CORPORATION
- 9.3. IMERYS SA
- 9.4. HIMADRI CHEMICALS LTD.
- 9.5. TOKAI CARBON CORP LTD.
- 9.6. CABOT CORPORATION
- 9.7. ASAHI CARBON CORPORATION LTD.
- 9.8. BIRLA CARBON
- 9.9. ABU DHABI NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
- 9.10. JIANGXI BLACK CAT CARBON BLACK CO. LTD
- 9.11. NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- 9.12. OMSK CARBON CORPORATION
- 9.13. ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS S.A.
- 9.14. PHILIPS CARBON BLACK LTD.
- 9.15. ATLAS ORGANIC PVT LTD.