Product Code: 28099
The global market for gluten free pasta is projected to garner a CAGR of 4.78% during the forecasted period. The increasing pasta consumption, the prevailing celiac disease, and the shifting preference toward free-from products, are the major factors influencing the growth of the market.
The expensive product range is a challenge for the players of the gluten free pasta market. The challenge can be met by the provision of private labeled products at much lower prices. Thus, many retailers across the markets have started providing private labeled products to the target customers at lesser prices. The shifting trends like rising health concerns, and the preference towards healthier food products, like free-from products, in particular, are impacting the growth of the market. The wide-scale consumption of pasta across the world further propels the growth of the market. It is estimated that the nutritional quality, wholesomeness, ingredient-selection, etc. of the pasta will decide the future of the market. The restraining factor of the market is estimated to be the high prices of gluten free pasta. They are expensive than their regular counterparts.
The global gluten free pasta market is analyzed through the market regions of Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World. The European region held the largest market share as of 2018. The region of Asia Pacific is projected to grow the highest with regard to gluten free pasta market, during the projected period. The region has the presence of countries that are among the biggest consumers of gluten free food.
The major market players in the global market include, Doves Farm Foods Ltd., H.J. Heinz Company, Ebro Foods, S.A., Dr. Schar Ag/Spa (Dr. Schar), Bionaturae, Llc, General Mills, Inc., Farmo S.P.A., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Table of contents
1. RESEARCH SCOPE
- 1.1. STUDY GOALS
- 1.2. SCOPE OF THE MARKET STUDY
- 1.3. WHO WILL FIND THIS REPORT USEFUL?
- 1.4. STUDY AND FORECASTING YEARS
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- 2.1. SOURCES OF DATA
- 2.1.1. SECONDARY DATA
- 2.1.2. PRIMARY DATA
- 2.2. TOP-DOWN APPROACH
- 2.3. BOTTOM-UP APPROACH
- 2.4. DATA TRIANGULATION
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 3.1. MARKET SUMMARY
- 3.2. KEY FINDINGS
- 3.2.1. PRIVATE LABELLING OF GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS
- 3.2.2. SUSTAINING TREND & PREFERENCE FOR HEALTHY FOOD PRODUCTS
- 3.2.3. INCREASE IN THE PASTA CONSUMPTION
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
- 4.1. MARKET SCOPE & DEFINITION
- 4.2. MARKET DRIVERS
- 4.2.1. PREVALENCE OF CELIAC DISEASE
- 4.2.2. TRENDING CONCEPT OF FREE-FROM FOOD PRODUCTS
- 4.3. MARKET RESTRAINTS
- 4.3.1. NUTRITIONAL INADEQUACIES IN GLUTEN FREE FOODS
- 4.3.2. PRICE SENSITIVITY IS THE MAJOR ROADBLOCK
- 4.4. MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
- 4.4.1. GROWING INTEREST TOWARDS VALUE-ADDED GLUTEN-FREE FOODS
- 4.4.2. CONSUMER'S INCLINATION TOWARD CLEAN LABELS
- 4.5. MARKET CHALLENGES
- 4.5.1. LABELING LOOPHOLES RELATED TO GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS
5. MARKET BY PRODUCT TYPE
- 5.1. BROWN RICE PASTA
- 5.2. QUINOA PASTA
- 5.3. CHICKPEA PASTA
- 5.4. MULTIGRAIN PASTA
6. MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
- 6.1. RETAIL SHOPS
- 6.2. SUPERMARKET/ HYPERMARKET
- 6.3. E-COMMERCE
7. KEY ANALYTICS
- 7.1. PORTER'S FIVE FORCE MODEL
- 7.1.1. THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
- 7.1.2. THREAT OF SUBSTITUTE
- 7.1.3. BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
- 7.1.4. BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
- 7.1.5. THREAT OF COMPETITIVE RIVALRY
- 7.2. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
- 7.3. OPPORTUNITY MATRIX
- 7.4. VENDOR LANDSCAPE
8. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS
- 8.1. NORTH AMERICA
- 8.1.1. UNITED STATES
- 8.1.2. CANADA
- 8.2. EUROPE
- 8.2.1. UNITED KINGDOM
- 8.2.2. GERMANY
- 8.2.3. FRANCE
- 8.2.4. SPAIN
- 8.2.5. ITALY
- 8.2.6. RUSSIA
- 8.2.7. REST OF EUROPE
- 8.3. ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.3.1. CHINA
- 8.3.2. JAPAN
- 8.3.3. INDIA
- 8.3.4. ASEAN COUNTRIES
- 8.3.5. SOUTH KOREA
- 8.3.6. AUSTRALIA
- 8.3.7. REST OF ASIA PACIFIC
- 8.4. REST OF WORLD
- 8.4.1. LATIN AMERICA
- 8.4.2. MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA
9. COMPANY PROFILES
- 9.1. BARILLA G. E R. F.LLI S.P.A.
- 9.2. BIONATURAE, LLC
- 9.3. DOVES FARM FOODS LTD.
- 9.4. DR. SCHAR AG/SPA (DR. SCHAR)
- 9.5. EBRO FOODS, S.A.
- 9.6. FARMO S.P.A.
- 9.7. GENERAL MILLS, INC.,
- 9.8. H.J. HEINZ COMPANY
- 9.9. JOVIAL FOODS, INC.
- 9.10. QUINOA CORPORATION (ANCIENT HARVEST)
- 9.11. RIVIANA FOODS INC
- 9.12. RP'S PASTA COMPANY
- 9.13. AMY'S KITCHEN INC.
- 9.14. THE HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP, INC.